• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Lovett

• MusicNews

• Yanko

• ViviLittleM

People in here making up promo costs and acting like 6M is impossible. Keep it up everyone, Gaga remains winning and stomping on any last era of a popgirl that isn't 25. 

giphy.gif

3 hours ago, JawBreaker said:

$100M+ cost spent on promo is now considered barely any promo?? Reputation had one award performance for an album cut. Reputation is an example of barely any promo. I don't even hate Gaga or anything but I'm just being fair here for the other girls. Well If Gaga and her talent was the sole reason for this to smash well I guess we all are expecting bigger numbers for her next studio album right? :cm: keep me posted

Just promoting does nothing unless your material is good enough. People must eventuality go out and buy the album or stream it. And that's what they did.

"The ONLY Soundtrack to earn RIAA certification in the past year!"
But I thought every single soundtrack smashes nowadays so Gaga is just being lucky she had the movie that promoted it? Something does not add up here.. Where are those successful soundtracks from the blockbuster movies released lately? I'm really confused :flower:

And now about the dummies fuming right here.

Gaga went to Kimmel in the Oscars week, where she got the plaque from her label for ASIB selling +4M units WW and having over 2B streams WW.
At that time, ASIB total was 1,401,000 US units. It's been almost 4 months since then, and the album did over 600k from US alone, BB units, no youtube included.
That 1,4M US units was 35% of 4M WW. Now when the soundtrack is at 6M WW, that 600k it did in those 4 months is 30% of those 2M more. And yall know damn well how stable it was all over the world through that time and still is Top10 in many countries.

Coming for at least 7M before the year ends. Ahhhh what a LEGEND!

22 minutes ago, Bestforthelast said:

But I thought every single soundtrack smashes nowadays so Gaga is just being lucky she had the movie that promoted it? Something does not add up here.. Where are those successful soundtracks from the blockbuster movies released lately? I'm really confused :flower:

Gaga went to Kimmel in the Oscars week, where she got the plaque from her label for ASIB selling +4M units WW and having over 2B streams WW.
At that time, ASIB total was 1,401,000 US units. It's been almost 4 months since then, and the album did over 600k from US alone, BB units, no youtube included.
That 1,4M US units was 35% of 4M WW. Now when the soundtrack is at 6M WW, that 600k it did in those 4 months is 30% of those 2M more. And yall know damn well how stable it was all over the world through that time and still is Top10 in many countries.

:eek:

1 hour ago, Bestforthelast said:

End them sis:dies:

13 hours ago, Mystic Boy said:

OGHs nightmare continues :smitten:

huh? I'm laughing at everyone saying different numbers than the one's in the op :biblio:

6 hours ago, Bestforthelast said:

THE RECEIPTS :jonny5:

10 hours ago, yASSsss said:

7 hours ago, Bestforthelast said:

:jonny5:

Wow but some ATRLer was saying that the soundtrack was losing them money? ?? Yass Gaga Yass Bradley. 

10 hours ago, Bestforthelast said:

Spider-Man Soundtrack was just last December :dies:  T

"promo costs" :ahh:  the suffering in here because Gaga just outsold all their faves 

a global phenomenon :clap3: 

On 6/25/2019 at 1:21 PM, romonster said:

Fun Facts:

Gaga has one of the biggest albums of 2018 and 2019.

Gaga has one of the biggest songs of 2018 and 2019.

Gaga is one of the most acclaimed artists of 2018 and 2019.

The stomping never stops, even 11 years in the game.

the way fad stepped on the longevity drags :dies: I hope her haters drag her about AOTY and 300M tour gross next

On 6/26/2019 at 8:49 PM, Bestforthelast said:

i love math and logic 

and had they release ARUTW as a proper single it would have already been at like 8M+ by now :'( 

Not some people in here only recognizing 5 countries to discredit the source. The mental gymnastics and failed geography. The album pulled huge/impressive numbers in small markets as well. But, suffer I guess :ahh: 

the OGH found drowning in their tears 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.