JoBros drop -96% second week (sales).

iHype.

i thought hey were doing well on streaming platforms? Guess it was a first week only thing...

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• iHype.

• StrangerInTheDark

• Kyoto

• Yog

On 6/21/2019 at 1:36 PM, iHype. said:

357K sales first week to 15K :deadbanana:

Screen-Shot-2019-06-21-at-4-36-05-PM.png

You’re the first person to snap at anyone who says pure sales are dead and SPS shouldn’t be a thing yet you make this thread when you know damn well that wasn’t there drop overall. :deadbanana4:

2 hours ago, FAN said:

You’re the first person to snap at anyone who says pure sales are dead and SPS shouldn’t be a thing yet you make this thread when you know damn well that wasn’t there drop overall. :deadbanana4:

They have the biggest sales week of 2019 (and since 2017). Ofcourse their pure sales would be noted in this instance. :deadbanana4:

And the SPS drop, -88% is also hugely bad. It's not like they did good in SPS and I was being misleading (which is what I would call others out for). :skull:

This is the update I was waiting for. :lmao:

Excited to see Madonna's numbers next week, too.

On 6/21/2019 at 5:50 PM, iHype. said:

An album having a hit represents its overall popularity more than someone buying a t-shirt on a website then getting the album included for free :skull:

They act as if people didn't buy albums in the 90s because of only one or two hit songs.

I mean this was kind of expected. This is what usually happens due to the nostalgia factor. I bet if they release another album it will go under the radar, only hardcore fans will care. 

They would do just a little over 100k if there wasn’t a ticket bundle lmao. It’s such a scam, billboard should get rid of it 

I was told they did they were smashing it regardless of your bundles. These numbers suggest otherwise. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.