Hot 100: OTR 11x #1, No Guidance #9, Truth Hurts #17

Renan90

3 hours ago, ExposerReloaded said:

OTR truly has the best of both worlds, he’s got the massive streaming and sells which is hard for a Urban song to get cause their audience usually can’t afford to buy music, never seen anything like it before so congrats to him!

alot of urban hits charting power nowadays come from Paid streams :clown:

• Replies 380
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mr.Fenty

• Enoch

• Sinister

• Armani?

4 hours ago, cityfolk said:

Adele better get off her lazy ass and release her ****ing comeback song and dethrone Old Town Road. I don't care who has to collaborate with who or what to get a viral #1 hit if even to block OTR for one week. Adele, Tupac feat. XXXTentacion, Cardi feat. Ariana Taylor and Nicki, I don't give a **** please just someone knock it down from #1

Adele alone can dethrone OTR. We just need her BACK. :cm:

Wait am I reading this correctly? Did the Jo Bros sell 350k+ pure? If so, that is astonishingly huge

6 minutes ago, champeo said:

Wait am I reading this correctly? Did the Jo Bros sell 350k+ pure? If so, that is astonishingly huge

Bundles

Old Town Road is this years Despicito

The fact that no one can stop Old Town Road... Not Taylor, not Ed, not Justin, not even DRAKE. At this point I think Adele is the ONLY one that could stop it.

7 hours ago, Miss Korea said:

The world also made the Harlem Shake and the Chainsmokers phenomena. That's not exactly a good metric of the effort and quality of a song.

were they critically acclaimed tho? OTR is both commercially AND critically acclaimed

8 hours ago, ExposerReloaded said:

OTR truly has the best of both worlds, he’s got the massive streaming and sells which is hard for a Urban song to get cause their audience usually can’t afford to buy music, never seen anything like it before so congrats to him!

Wtf is this thinly veiled, racist garbage?

which is hard for a Urban song to get cause their audience usually can’t afford to buy music

TRASHHH.

1 hour ago, Adonis said:

Where is she? I want her top 10.

butterflysupreme
1 hour ago, Mr.Fenty said:

were they critically acclaimed tho? OTR is both commercially AND critically acclaimed

Chainsmokers def were

3972eff6ca274adaab448e172e3c9068.gif

2 minutes ago, butterflysupreme said:

Chainsmokers def were

Di6tYspUcAARVRA.jpg

I think the Git Up will debut already next week. I can see it going far on Billboard. Maybe not #1 but top 10 seems likely soon if radio jumps

Edited by LostInStereo100

All of the Luke Combs EP songs could have 22k additional sales if they are not bundled as an EP (and the price of the EP is the same as buying the five songs separately...)

He could have 11k TEA and the original TEA+SEA to debut at #7 on Billboard 200, while possibly having all songs from the EP to chart in Hot 100 due to additional sales:rip:

10 hours ago, Green said:

Around 761 points

Wow. Thanks. :hug:

So this is OTR Hot 100 #1 official statistics and points so far (Thanks for @Green counting points and I rearrange the presentation order): 

Week 01: Download 22K, Streaming 46.6M, Airplay 11.9M = 314 points 
Week 02: Download 124K, Streaming 143M, Airplay 28.8M = 1035 points (+721, Bill Ray Cyrus remix released)
Week 03: Download 91K, Streaming 125.2M, Airplay 45.2M = 887 points (-148)
Week 04: Download 89K, Streaming 114.4M, Airplay 55.4M = 829 points (-58)
Week 05: Download 78K, Streaming 104M, Airplay 67.7M = 765 points (-64)
Week 06: Download 78K, Streaming 104.1M, Airplay 77.6M = 780 points (+15)
Week 07: Download 69K, Streaming 103.1M, Airplay 83.8M = 763 points (-17)
Week 08: Download 76K, Streaming 130.7M, Airplay 87.4M = 900 points (+137, Music Video released)
Week 09: Download 81K, Streaming 115.3M, Airplay 95.3M = 850 points (-50)
Week 10: Download 87K, Streaming 115.6M, Airplay 98.3M = 864 points (+14)

Week 11: Download 71K, Streaming 99.9M, Airplay 99.1M = 761 points (-103)

Week 12: Download ?K, Streaming ?M, Airplay ?M = ? points (Current tracking week)

Week 13: Download ?K, Streaming ?M, Airplay ?M = ? points (Debut EP released)

Week 14: Download ?K, Streaming ?M, Airplay ?M = ? points

Week 15: Download ?K, Streaming ?M, Airplay ?M = ? points

Week 16: Download ?K, Streaming ?M, Airplay ?M = ? points (Tying One Sweet Day & Despacito 16 week #1 record on Hot 100)

Week 17: Download ?K, Streaming ?M, Airplay ?M = ? points (Breaking #1 record on Hot 100)

Edited by discreetinside

OTR numbers finally dropping. Was getting a little concerning there.

OTR is definitely gonna get a boost once the EP drops. It keeps winning and I can't stand it!

:jonny:

6 minutes ago, thedastardly said:

OTR numbers finally dropping. Was getting a little concerning there.

Well the EP is coming so it'll rise again.

3 hours ago, LostInStereo100 said:

I think the Git Up will debut already next week. I can see it going far on Billboard. Maybe not #1 but top 10 seems likely soon if radio jumps

It did this week. #66

12 hours ago, Glo said:

It'd be iconic if Adele came back the week before OTR would break record :jonny2: a LWYMMD tea

Yass

12 hours ago, umich said:

“Their audience usually can’t afford to buy music.”

:rip: 

:skull:

12 hours ago, Jwoww310 said:

Gays fuming cuz a closeted gay is doing what our favs have been failing to do. 
I guess ATRL didn't fully know the meaning of a smash hit in the streaming era (at least in the US).
I would love to see OTR breaking the record just for the shade billboard threw at it. 

This.

12 hours ago, ExposerReloaded said:

ff :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.