"Bodak Yellow" Certifed 8x Platinum. Ties With "Super Bass"

iaintiffin

29 minutes ago, XXXO said:

You just watched that video by Empressive channel didn't you? Using the same words and everything :dies:  you must be the dumbest user on this whole forum my god

:deadbanana4:

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• OnikaSlays

• Raver

• Badboidami

• Queen.

Top Posters In This Topic

Lawd it’s some dense folks on ATRL.  **** is like comparing apples to oranges given that so many factors in the industry have changed since “Super Bass” (steaming certs + charting changes, Trap being mainstream, etc).  Facts are that the BY accomplishment was amazing, but there were a lot of factors that allowed it to bubble to the top...it def had an easier go. 

But if y’all want to call them “excuses” to make yourself feel better.  But all means, have fun living in your delusion.  :cm: :lmao: 

On 6/11/2019 at 4:53 PM, Raver said:

Not as much as Nicki did during her second era. 

Cardi:

Please Me- #3

Money- #14

Press- #16

VS Nicki 

Starships- 5

Pound The Alarm- 15

Right By My Side- 51:skull:

Beez In The Trap- 48:skull:

Va Va Voom- 22

The Boys- N/A :bibliahh:

Freedom- N/A:bibliahh:

High School- 64:skull:

Not them using the it’s a different genre era excuse as if in her second era she wasn’t pushing out pop songs on her own plus those collaborations which was what was exactly in at the time :toofunny2: 

13 hours ago, XXXO said:

You just watched that video by Empressive channel didn't you? Using the same words and everything :dies:  you must be the dumbest user on this whole forum my god

I- absolute silence :dies:

Congras to both ladies amazing accomplishment regardless of what anyone has to say :clap3:

Cardi The Grammy winner did that! :clap3:

The other girls just can't compete.

On 6/12/2019 at 3:04 PM, XXXO said:

:ahh: 

LOL. The chart obsession with you girls..

Any REAL rap fan knows that Nicki's rap and flow is LEAGUES above Cardi. I love Cardi B, but she hasn't produced anything that can hold its own next to even Nicki's middle ground stuff.. no hate to Cardi, I dig all she does, but its no comparison. 

Let both girls do their things, but don't pretend Nicki cant rap circles around this little girl.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.