• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• havefaithrestart

• Renan90

• Ivan_brit

• ChrisTheLoner

3 minutes ago, Little Dark Age said:

if they hit 400K :jonny5:

I would die. I honestly expected 150k and that was wishful thinking. Can’t believe they’re doing more than the double :jonny4:

They WON :deadbanana2: those numbers are really good:clap3:

The top 3 debuts in pure sales this year being Jonas Brothers, Backstreet Boys and BTS. Boybands winning :clap3: 

Wow!

I-

They really pushed their careers to the limit with this comeback. I'm really impressed.

A successful comeback :clap3:

Boy bands usually do pretty big album numbers, but I didn't think they'd do this well :deadbanana: Ariana is not safe, but she would be without tour bundles

Kinda sad because DNCE's music was more superb than this.

I'm not surprised. I know fans of theirs who still look back fondly of them. The 3 of them kept it together for 10 years, no big scandals, kept making music, etc. Everything was right for a good comeback.

Ugh why is it so easy for mediocre men to make comebacks. They were never this big the first time around

4 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Ugh why is it so easy for mediocre men to make comebacks. They were never this big the first time around

They literally sold 525k first week for the 2008 album, which ended up selling over 2 million copies. 

Another album debuted at #5 but ended up selling 2.5 million and their last one sold 250k first week and also went platinum. 

What are you even talking about? They were huge back then :rip:

2 minutes ago, havefaithrestart said:

They literally sold 525k first week for the 2008 album, which ended up selling over 2 million copies. 

Another album debuted at #5 but ended up selling 2.5 million and their last one sold 250k first week and also went platinum. 

Among 8 year olds maybe :rip: They DO NOT have hits that the general public know. Especially not in the UK where they’re suddenly popular - it’s not a comeback if they were never a thing here :rip:

ok

tumblr_n64lqyuyXe1tvt1gto6_250.gif

45 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

Among 8 year olds maybe :rip: They DO NOT have hits that the general public know. Especially not in the UK where they’re suddenly popular - it’s not a comeback if they were never a thing here :rip:

What does the age of their fans have to do with anything?

also this thread is about the US so you bringing the UK is off topic. People know Burnin Up, SOS, Lovebug and Year 3000. No their problem you don’t. 

Their popularity in the UK grew in these past years with Jealous and Cake by the Ocean. 

59 minutes ago, its_britney_bitch said:

SUFFER 

STOMP STOMP STOMP KINGS! 

Is there any way we can get them to translate this success to the hot 100 chart and get a #1. What do they have in the pipeline? 

5886a52d9fbf3225817670.thumb.gif.d371dcf

Poor ponytail girl, she’s in danger :siptea:... again. 

these are HUGE numbers for them. i expected high 100s or low 200s but jesus.

congrats to them tho, i guess :clap3: 

2 hours ago, havefaithrestart said:

Jonas brother stans deserve their moment.

they were a teen band and instead of selling out and trying to do something staged they took a break lived life and cameback on their own terms.

they can EASILY fill the spot of Maroon 5 since they are aging out.

bless them and I hope they have a couple more hits for this era.:clap3:

1 hour ago, Touchdown said:

Is there any way we can get them to translate this success to the hot 100 chart and get a #1. What do they have in the pipeline? 

5886a52d9fbf3225817670.thumb.gif.d371dcf

Sucker, their lead single debuted at #1 :rip:

OT: Here I was thinking they were gonna do 150k max lol

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.