The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

yes announce TCG9 :duca:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

Lemme just say that whoever will be hosting CG9 will have huge shoes to fill. No pressure, we will help you but it's gonna be a duanting task to follow up this season with iconic moments even until the end. Even if @Sabbath can no longer prove that he won CG6, at least he has this. Good job binch!

now reverse my elimination and bring me back to the game since kipper was the one who eliminated me

guess i'm crowning you now!

FrzEiAH.png

Spoiler

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - yeah even without you saying it, one thing that stands out is your consistency. You’ve been incredibly consistent this whole journey, perhaps a lesser entry here and there but never a flop. You’ve chosen 3 great looks, but I’m sure that you had many other options too, which is a testament to your track record. Aquaria may have been a flop post szn 10, but you’ve managed to show her strengths. It’s a shame you couldn’t lose some weight in the process of this szn, but I guess some things never change

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - well it sure was a rocky road, not that much for your entries, but moreso what happened outside of that. From the girlicious fight, to the love you have for cLueLess ( :mandown: ). You’ve made your mark on CG8, and now onto the entries, you’ve done that with some entries here and there too. You’ve shown beauty, and whilst I feel like you stepped into the land of recycling in the end, I can’t deny that you still have a diverse portfolio, esp for a pageant girl. I think of the 3 (or well 2 now) what you mainly have shown is beauty, something that Catriona can do extremely well. These 3 looks vary in greatness. I feel like you had better options for your 3 best looks, but maybe these were the looks that a certain judge sabotaged the least? Idk they’re still good though and you should be proud

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - this is for cLueLess you big fat white nasty smelling fat bitch why you took me off the mother****ing schedule with your trifling dirty white racist ass you big fat bitch oompa loompa body ass bitch I'm coming outside and I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch and don't even call the police today because I'm gonna come unexpected and wait on yo mother****ing ass bitch
I'm going to beat the **** out of you bitch cause you did that on purpose with your aundry racist white ass danhard bitch watch I'm coming bout to **** you up bitch I'm telling you watch I know what kind of car you drive I'm gonna wait on you and I'm gonna beat yo ass bitch cause I'mma show you not to play with Jasmine's money bitch that's the first thing you did and you got me ****ed up cause bitch I told you what the **** was going on you white mother****ers hate to see black people doing good or doing goodanything for their mother****ing selfs ugly fat white bitch
watch I'm telling you I'm coming outside beat yo mother****ing ass danhard smelly white dog smelling ass bitch watch I'll come and **** you up cause you got me ****ed up we see you trynna do that old audnry ass **** bitch you aundry the first day I came up there talking about a bitch who had pajamas but you walking around here wearing those 10$ ass jeans on dirty dusty white bitch sitting up behind that counter smelling like cheese bitch stinky fat white ass bitch are you gonna not try to answer this phone I'm coming to **** you up I'm telling you you better remember who I am cause bitch you gonna run when you see me cause I'm gonna **** you up bitch
you wanna sit here and play with me about my mother****ing money wanna play about my mother****ing money bitch wanna sit up there and try to do that bitch little do you know little do you know I know enough people watch I'm coming to **** you up I promise you that I promise you I'm coming to **** you up you fat stinky white bitch danhard yellow yuck mouth nasty mouth ass bitch you stink you smell like ****ing cheese you got that trifiling ass attitude I'mma beat that attitude up out you bitch watch you treat everybody like that all these black people that you do like that you in the wrong position you trifling ass racist ass bitch that's why nobody **** with you you trifling and you racist bitch should've fine did all that **** when I told you what the **** going on gonna tell me I worked at that mother****ing job when I telling you the **** I didn't bitch why the **** would I lie about **** like that watch I finna come outside and beat yo mother****ing ass you better not get out that mother****ing car bitch I'm telling you ****ing bitch.

(also to kipperskipper bitch why did you not send your chance to win was SO big sjdjdjd I can’t !)

@Psycho @Yvess @Clueless

You tagging cLueLess hskdhdkddn 

56 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

these were the looks that a certain judge sabotaged the least?

udibz7y5r0sv.png

Thank you Bagels, I am glad that I survived that rocky road tbh. Btw, one of the reasons why I don't wanna join this game at first was because I am kinda avoiding you bc of what happened to the Pietro on pOse thingy. But I am glad I still continued this journey because you actually made me realize you are not that closeminded. :heart2: Maybe you just don't like Pietro jk :eli:

5 minutes ago, Clueless said:

Damn, my name stay in these bitches mouths ?????

They NEED judges like you, they NEED judges like you

so they can get on their ****ing keyboards and make you the bad judge, Clueless

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

They NEED judges like you, they NEED judges like you

so they can get on their ****ing keyboards and make you the bad judge, Clueless

???

i love clueless

FrzEiAH.png

@Clueless

Spoiler

Yvess | Catriona Gray - One thing that I'll say about you during this competition is that you definitely cared about every single look that you delivered. You obviously put a lot of time into your write-ups, which I definitely admire. This may come as a shock to you (not!), but I don't really think that you made an evolution throughout the competition. But at the same time, you rarely ever sent any looks that were flat out UGLY. You always kept it cute/pretty, and that I can applaud. 

Psycho | Aquaria - First of all, you couldn't have picked better looks from the season. All 3 offered a great amount of contrast from each other and it really showed how well you were able to adapt to each round while still giving us something new every single round. Like you said in your critique, these looks served great versatility. And I'm glad that made the point about having the most points compared to the other finalists–numbers don't lie, do they? "bottoming one week and topping the next, then going back to bottoming soon after" kii. All around, I think your final entry made a rather convincing argument for your winning.

@Yvess @Psycho

Until the end Fatless still cannot let go of ha dislike for Catriona.

:eli:

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

Well Adut is gone so she had to go for the white girl! 

Wait... Is @Clueless behind the Lady MAGA drag queen? It all makes sense now :bibliahh:

EB9SXbNUcAAXuVt.jpg

Ofc how would you see my evolution when until the very vend, you didnt give Catriona a break :-*

Am I going to act surprised

udibz7y5r0sv.png

4 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Fatless? When he's as obese as the fattest member of the site aka @PinkBox?

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

udibz7y5r0sv.png

im using this pic for Catriona's crowning spoiler

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Well Adut is gone so she had to go for the white girl! 

Wait... Is @Clueless behind the Lady MAGA drag queen? It all makes sense now :bibliahh:

EB9SXbNUcAAXuVt.jpg

tenor.gif?itemid=8059269

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

Fatless? When he's as obese as the fattest member of the site aka @PinkBox?

Oh sorry, she still is Fat. Like Fatgals, FatOldBox and Fatbath. Fat-less might be a better way of putting it.

i still want to thank you Clueless for giving me that extra push in this game. You're acquired taste is something that made me strive harder in this competition. Remember Round 4 aka Orange round? Seeing you ranking me 23rd when the rest ranked it 2nd or 3rd made me decide to be more careful and be determined and never be complacent in this game. surviving the 19 rounds and be in the finale without your grace is sometging I can be proud of, a truly David-Goliath experience for me. And to be able to stand in the Finale is a happy ending to my Spanish Revenge-Themed Telenovela ending :heart2:

8 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

im using this pic for Catriona's crowning spoiler

Which will never happen! :ahh:

we love the yvess vs. clueless feud

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.