The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

At least he didn’t recycle anymore for the finale :clap3:

He's biodegradable :clap3:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

the fact that Clueless pretty much was the one who let the hammer fall..........................he could've pretended kipper sent his entry to him by mistake or sum

He really ****ed his fav over :bibliahh:

payback.. it’s so funny to me

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

the fact that Clueless pretty much was the one who let the hammer fall..........................he could've pretended kipper sent his entry to him by mistake or sum

The fact that you, as the host, won't just take responsibility for your own fuck-up & continue to put all of the blame on one of your judges ? ? ??

Just now, Clueless said:

The fact that you, as the host, won't just take responsibility for your own fuck-up & continue to put all of the blame on one of your judges ? ? ??

excuse moi, this is kipper's **** up not mine!

:party:

I am not gonna entertain any form of hate or negativity towards me or my model at this point. I am way too happy and grateful to be in this moment. :heart2:

Thank you to everyone who made this game possible and for the few ones who believed in me, this finale placement is for you all. :heart2:

Spoiler

:-*

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

:party:

I am not gonna entertain any form of hate or negativity towards me or my model at this point. I am way too happy and grateful to be in this moment. :heart2:

Thank you to everyone who made this game possible and for the few ones who believed in me, this finale placement is for you all. :heart2:

Reveal hidden contents

:-*

Good luck my good sis from TABS!

18 minutes ago, Yvess said:

OMG! SO ECSTATIC TO BE HERE! :-* Being in the Top 3 is such a great honor. What a journey!

IncZyJN.gif

U0Y904T.gif

nrCs546.gif

From almost not going through signups, Girlicious-gate, the lashings from Clueless.... to being top 2 and possibly winning, whew a JOURNEY. 

And just knowing how much time you spent writing and crafting each entry this season, proud of u sis and it’s not too late for the @judges to REPENT :chick1:

and btw this is second best look of the season (behind iconic Beyoncé yellow skirt.jpg of course) xx

UYE3Tw4.jpg

3 minutes ago, Not Like The Movies said:

Good luck my good sis from TABS!

Omg sis... Thanks for the good heart! :-*

6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

From almost not going through signups, Girlicious-gate, the lashings from Clueless.... to being top 2 and possibly winning, whew a JOURNEY. 

And just knowing how much time you spent writing and crafting each entry this season, proud of u sis and it’s not too late for the @judges to REPENT :chick1:

and btw this is second best look of the season (behind iconic Beyoncé yellow skirt.jpg of course) xx

UYE3Tw4.jpg

Thank you sis. My "Behind the Seams" journey on TCG8 is not complete without you. You are the prime witness to each rounds that I've been throigh. Thank you for your support. :-* 

UYE3Tw4.jpg

Just now, Sabbath said:

not u coming for me after i was the only one with the IQ to get your Britney Rolling Stone photoshoot :angry: 

You know you've had your moments sweetie but we appreciate your moments of brilliance

7 minutes ago, Black Canary said:

Please Judges, LISTEN!

CROWN Aquaria!

https://clyp.it/h0pp4tp1

@Sabbath @PinkBox @Clueless @Navyofbadgals

I CANNOT :bibliahh:

40 seconds in and I am already rofl-ing at this with the @PinkBox draggings. :bibliahh:

Just now, Black Canary said:

You know you've had your moments sweetie but we appreciate your moments of brilliance

bD98Nei.png

3 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

40 seconds in and I am already rofl-ing at this with the @PinkBox draggings. :bibliahh:

literally :bibliahh:

BREAKING: Black Canary wins TCG8

@Black Canary before the season begins 

"Aquaria, I don't wanna see Aquaria here, I know the girls saw Sasha Velour won so they think the drag queens have a possibility of winning, but I would ****ing rather see Jasmine Masters, Nina Bonina Brown. The bitch is boring, the bitch is dry, and I hope she doesn't make it to mother****ing round 2"

Also @Black Canary 

"Make the right choice!!! CROWN Aquaria, she turned out LOOKS!!!"

bD98Nei.png

Edited by PinkBox

The grandma :ahh:Not Azealia Banks snmsdsdkfn

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

"Aquaria, I don't wanna see Aquaria here, I know the girls saw Sasha Velour won so they think the drag queens have a possibility of winning, but I would ****ing rather see Jasmine Masters, Nina Bonina Brown. The bitch is boring, the bitch is dry, and I hope she doesn't make it to mother****ing round 2"

Also @Black Canary 

"Make the right choice!!! CROWN Aquaria, she turned out LOOKS!!!"

tenor.gif

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Source : https://vocaroo.com/i/s0iBkhh6y2ZJ

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.