The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

8 minutes ago, thecptz said:

we love the yvess vs. clueless feud

should've made a best feud category in the awards smh

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

15 minutes ago, Yvess said:

And to be able to stand in the Finale is a happy ending to my Spanish Revenge-Themed Telenovela ending :heart2:

serving Valentina :bibliahh:

15 minutes ago, thecptz said:

we love the yvess vs. clueless feud

Yeah, but it was very stressful as a contestant knowing that whatever you do, you just cant be enough to someone already :ahh:

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

should've made a best feud category in the awards smh

You should've added it! This season (i havent read any past season threads yet) is filled of drama. :ahh: 

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

serving Valentina :bibliahh:

And clueless is Aja? :-*

udibz7y5r0sv.png

i think we all know the real valentina vs. aja

4 minutes ago, thecptz said:

i think we all know the real valentina vs. aja

Enlighten us :-*

4 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Enlighten us :-*

@PinkBox (A*a) 

Valentina #me

Just now, Sabbath said:

@PinkBox (A*a) 

Valentina #me

Bitch one of you is Miss Silky wbk :-*

RealisticWhisperedBarbet-max-1mb.gif

Just now, Yvess said:

Bitch one of you is Miss Silky wbk :-*

that's pinkbox 2

8 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

that's pinkbox 2

udibz7y5r0sv.png

11 hours ago, Yvess said:

Thank you Bagels, I am glad that I survived that rocky road tbh. Btw, one of the reasons why I don't wanna join this game at first was because I am kinda avoiding you bc of what happened to the Pietro on pOse thingy. But I am glad I still continued this journey because you actually made me realize you are not that closeminded. :heart2: Maybe you just don't like Pietro jk :eli:

my impact!

and Pietro just sucked :mandown:  but yeah good that you joined, I never had a thing against you, I do have a thing against bad entrihs, which is why I'm against @Noah !

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

my impact!

and Pietro just sucked :mandown:  but yeah good that you joined, I never had a thing against you, I do have a thing against bad entrihs, which is why I'm against @Noah !

Yeah, I was really trying to have a less dramatic atrl journey after the pietrogate but im glad i stil joined this game since i can finally say we have no bad blood xoxo

Just now, Yvess said:

Yeah, I was really trying to have a less dramatic atrl journey after the pietrogate but im glad i stil joined this game since i can finally say we have no bad blood xoxo

good :fan: :heart2: 

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

good :fan: :heart2: 

And i guess the sabotage from the other judge made you look like an angel :fan:

tumblr_psa1c4lyBa1xs7u6so1_400.gif

2 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

my impact!

then how do you explain your entrihs from last season? :cupid:

the @Noah obsession from the judges :shakeno:

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

the @Noah obsession from the judges :shakeno:

I know :shakeno:

It's honestly a little flattering how I was eliminated like 4 rounds ago yet I'm still on their minds :gaycat5:

38 minutes ago, Noah said:

then how do you explain your entrihs from last season? :cupid:

A social experiment 

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – Well I’m glad that you have a newfound appreciation for Aquaria! Because I do not, she’s a fat ****ing flop, a TERRIBLE drag queen and person overall, she’s not exciting whatsoever, she rehearsed every single thing she did in Drag Race and then ****ing FLOPPED as a winner because she grew up as a fan of Drag Race, not a fan of drag itself, was given a second chance in the LSFTC when she didn’t deserve and should’ve been eliminated there on the spot, has shown herself to be a ****, immature BRAT with everything that she has posted post-win, literally can’t put a simple sentence together even if her life depended on it, has ruined FPR and is the worst winner ever. Having that said, she served looks this season xo

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – I think that you were pretty consistent during the entire game, and as you said, you landed in the bottom only at the end and was pretty close to being safe with your best look. You definitely would’ve been safe if it hadn’t been the very end. She looked absolutely stunning and gorgeous in every single round. I love that all the looks really had at cultural background to them and weren’t cultural appropriated  (@Nurr), you really took your time with each entry and it shows that you really love her. I think your catalogue was fairly diverse, especially before the last few rounds that were gowns. You also were apart of several iconic moments in this game.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I was rooting for you, WE (and we as in Clueless) were ALL rooting for you. Truly a CLOWN

clown-chihuahua.jpg

@Yvess @Psycho  @Aquaria @Clueless 

..the unprofessionalism in the title announcing the finale like dat 

smh this host!

19 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

..the unprofessionalism in the title announcing the finale like dat 

smh this host!

bitch what do you want the title to say, it's just the announcement skdlsdlsdkl

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.