The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

yall know DAMN WELL had i accepted a "dijon" or "spice" entry yall would've been RIOTING

anyways, lemme post bagels critiques

Welp :thing:

Hoping mine actually being orange saves me :thing:

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - it's good compared to the rest, but not so good compared to your other entries. I do like that you sent something I never saw before and the embroidery is stunning. Don't particularly like how the wig looks and other styling elements, but it'll do overall

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - a nice suit, Nothing too overboard but not really boring cause it's done well. a pass

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - wow takes me back to the peak Balmain days of this decade. This style of dress is so cool, unique and sexy. I for one do not like the belt but I like the rest so it's all cool. 

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - this looks like she needed to do sumn with her left over fabric and just randomly put it all on. Not a fan

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - I remember loving this look but looking at these pics.. hmm well it might've just been the hair and styling huh. It's not offensively bad but it looks a bit messy. I like the color though (also it's an orange-y gold cough clueless cough)

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - girl.. find the note.. find the note

PREZLI | RITA ORA - this looks like they didn't have enough fabric left and just stitched a few pieces just so that it at least covers it all. It looks kinda cheap. On the other hand it makes her look sexy too so I don't fully hate it

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - I don't see how this is orange sjsjs, sabbath ma what you smoking? anyways this is ugly too! it makes her look broad

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - yeah this looks more red (than blood orange) too, also not obsessed by the look either so

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - besides the pants length and the druggie face, this is actually quite nice. It's a lot, but a lot in a cool way. Prolly your best entry to date 

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - 

this vid for this entry 

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - I actually like this sjsjs. It feels on-trend. They did the poor gal on the left so wrong though sjsjsj. 

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - Clueless already showed you what you should've gone with and I agrih :fan: this ain't too bad, though not that exciting either (also ugly sunglasses)

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - the idea is there, but the execution is lacking at points imo. Esp the edges are not.. it. The flower piece is nice though, and it's overall not that bad.. it just could've been better

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - if fatbox stanned that sports outfit in the pink round from Mans.. I'm going to STAN this.. period! this is nerve and well executed

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - idk bout this.. very.. just a dress (a red one too but eaux well)

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - welp does Clueless need assistance mopping after hating on this look? I'm not going to help though! This is nice and reminds me in a way of your pink entry, but here it's well executed :mandown: 

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - this is nice!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - this is not it! sorry

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - yeah it's a shame she didn't take a pic with the robe that it was supposed to go with cause it would've helped you. Now it's just a corset with tumors

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - it's okay

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - Valentina wore it better x; but this is still really beautiful. I like it

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - :jonny5: I am in love. It's a simplistic, but not basic gown. It's beautiful, it's orange, it's sexy it's all of it. yes ma'am!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - the ombre effect is great. I'm not in love with this, but it's really not that bad

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - it's safe.. a bit too safe.. but it works so like.. what now?

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee 

alright judges y'all want suits or nah?!

4 minutes ago, Guero said:

alright judges y'all want suits or nah?!

i've done 2/4 suits, join the suit team sis x

Navyofgoodtaste. We decided to stan. 

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

A positive critique. :clap3:

I hope I'm not being held to a higher standard in your rankings though @Navyofbadgals :gaycat3:

tumblr_inline_mmq6egBJnh1qcgdis.jpg

I would argue you’ll be fine considering the round sucked x

3 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I feel bad for dragging it now! that's cute, still an ugly outfit though!

tenor.gif

3 hours ago, Sabbath said:

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - :jonny5: I am in love. It's a simplistic, but not basic gown. It's beautiful, it's orange, it's sexy it's all of it. yes ma'am!

finally, gay world is now at peace jk 

thanks navyoftalentedgal :jonny5:

4 hours ago, Sabbath said:

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - welp does Clueless need assistance mopping after hating on this look? I'm not going to help though! This is nice and reminds me in a way of your pink entry, but here it's well executed :mandown: 

ohhh so clueless is actually the janitor the cleans up the judges room.  :mandown: 

6 hours ago, Alena said:

@thecptz's model is so gorgeous, i literally can't

:jonny5:

thanks judge clueless and the badgals

FrzEiAH.png

@PinkBox

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA – Eh… it’s not bad and that’s not something most can say this round so props to ya mama! But it’s not my favorite look and the lace on her face looks cheap and doesn’t fit her face, they could’ve cut it to make it look better nn

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – Ok werk, this is my fave look of yours until now! It’s cute, she looks good. Her eyes look like she just got her soul sucked out of her and she died while smiling though kii

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ – The look is pretty cool tbh! I don’t care for the color and the belt is awful, but overall it’s good and something I haven’t seen before

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Meh… it looks like curtains and very cheaply made, serving first episode sewing challenge. I don’t live for all the separate patterns and colors together, but it’s not a bad look

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – Kiiii she really had nothing else? This was… not it and I think you know it, the pants… girl

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA – This is pretty… ugly. I don’t understand what they were going for with the nude illusion and the beading, and I hate the separation between the top and the bottom

PREZLI | RITA ORA – Way too many strings and tied together messily, not a fan of one being red and the other being orange. But it’s cute

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – Ignoring the fact that you might be color blind, this dress is… cute-ish. The polka dots are really ugly

KIIWII | KATY PERRY – Ignoring the fact that you might be color blind, it’s not really cute and it’s all wrinkly

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Well it definitely has orange… but yeah no, it's ugly

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – It hurts to say that a Hadid sister has been doing it for me these past rounds

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT – I wish the black straps weren’t there, but it’s actually kinda cool! Not a look that would be fierce in the top 5 or something, but in an uglee round, it’s cute!

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – Well it’s very simple. Not bad, not great either, but I like the belt

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – R1 : dress with tiny blue flowers

R2 : dress with flower pattern

R3 : pajamas with flower pattern

R4 : dress with a huge flower in the middle

Can you come up with something ELSE, I’m OVER these flowers. Fortunately for you, I think this dress is pretty nice and the flower complements it, especially for this uglee round, but I desperately need something else next round.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – Okay this is kind of a serve, it also stands out. Although I do think that this would be way fiercer in POSE, I feel like the actual outfit with the lights on would be kind of a mess. But it’s orange!

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – It’s a simple dress

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I wish there were less wrinkles, but… werk! We love the reverse catfish of CG8

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA – I like this! And I also like the fact that it’s very different from all the other looks you’ve sent

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – Why do I feel like most of your entries aren’t really it, but also not bad enough to be eliminated, no shade!

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – This is pretty. Simple, but cute! and very orange

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL  - It’s cute. Not gag worthy, but not the super basic either

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA – This isn’t gag worthy and not the best outfit ever, but compared to the others in this round, this is pretty good!

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY – I was about to say I wasn’t a fan of the color, but the first pictures didn’t do it justice, the color really POPS in the last pictures, I live! Also one of the RARE times where the nude illusion WORKS, so good job!

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND – I hate the length, but it's pretty cute!

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT – I’m bored and I’ve BEEN bored

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena  @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Bey_Rihstan  @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee 

All fairly good reviews :flower:

Another one in the basket. Thank girls

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.