The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

5 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Not like I feel at risk but how many eliminations this round? 

superthumb.jpg?t=1509444019

2 minutes ago, Riri. said:

how many girls are getting eliminated? @Sabbath

3 automatic + 1 bottom

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

3 automatic + 1 bottom

4 minutes ago, EriKills said:

How many elims @Sabbath

4 minutes ago, EriKills said:

How many elims @Sabbath

11 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

3 automatic + 1 bottom

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

oh girl idk

sent my critiques I guess, feel like i was not being that cute to some of yall but it all comes from a place of love <3 xo

next page for bagels critiques 

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

next page for bagels critiques 

if he hated my look again im blocking him on twitter

1 minute ago, Alena said:

if he hated my look again im blocking him on twitter

threaten ha

sidenote but blue round outsold

We don't want them

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - I feel like only 2 rounds in we've kinda already made it clear that we want to be surprised by new outfits, and not the same ones as before, but boy is this absolutely an exception to the rule. Sometimes, you really can't send anything else when you have this. For me this is one of Gaga's most iconic fashion moments, and her most iconic one if you don't count all the PeakGaga (09-11) moments. It's a beautiful Valentino gown that's so Gaga, but more refined

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - a step up from last round, so we can celebrate that. These dresses are so in now, but because Rihallah already wore them for some time I'm already over the trend! But that's just me, I still think this is a nice dress and I love the flowers used here. Only complaint I have is that I wish it was more strapless and open above her boobies, but still pretty good entry!

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - I guess for some reason this is one of the barbz fav looks of hers, because it was so expected that this would be your entry. Idk what bothers me more, the fact that it's just a catsuit, the fact that the first pic you posted has cameltoe in it, or the fact that you decided to add in a close up of the shoes to remind us how ugly they are. I like that pink toned side of hair.. I like that

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - eh, this is somewhat similar in feel to your previous entry, but it's obviously inferior. I guess she prolly didn't have a good pink look, but this isn't really what I know Manila for.. nor is it what I wanna know Manila for. It just looks off

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - this is so of the moment, but also amazing. It's super sexy and I love the use of the softer colors here, to make the stones on the outfit pop even more. It's super sexy and a nice interpretation of pink

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - I really, REALLY appreciate the risk, and it has.. somewhat paid off and somewhat not. It's so camp and over the top and I love how the outfit is just some big ass bows. What I HATE is the ugly styling. It's not the best camp piece I've ever seen, or the best outfit, but you get an a+ for effort 

PREZLI | RITA ORA - I feel like they could've executed this feather look better. The patches of yellow are so off-putting and I wish the whole dress was covered in feathers, or just that the feathers seemed to flow better into the other part of the dress. I do also really like the look, think the long feathers on her shoulders are great, and this is also a great way to spice up a simple silhouette

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - It's a pink dress, it's not, it's not amazing. It's just there

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - I still remember @KatyCatPH not wanting to use this last szn, a shocker! Think this is really sexy and I adore the gloves here. Also love that the hairband is the same fabric as the dress. 

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - oof.. the boots ma'am.. that's a no from me. As for the dress, it's okay. Looks a bit messy, but I like the fabric, and the glittered colors and how they are working together. It's not too bad, but not that great either

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - actually think this is a nice entry! It's a lil different, but I love the fabric. I wish the top of the pants wasn't so long but eaux well **** happens

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - I can see how it's pink.. but the purple catches my eye. IDK what to do with that, but other than that I do like the dress. It's nice, simple, but sexy. 

TOUCH IT - ERYKAH BADU - just like last time we can't really see the outfit, but this time I like really can't see it. idk what to do with this ma'am. I like the background of the picture but this is not Background Game unfortunately 

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN - the shoes are actually kinda cool but don't fit the vibe of the rest of the outfit. The outfit is meh. Not into it sorry

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - well.. I think we can all agree that this is better than that blue suit of last round, no?

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - I love this. It's super cute. the embroidery on this is superb

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - I almost don't believe this is the same woman as last round because what a change sjjs. Not the biggest fan of the undergarments, but with that transparent coat thingy, it gives it this cool vibe. It's interesting, and a step up from last round

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - this is pretty nice. Don't have a lot to say about it, but I like it

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - she looks really pretty, but no thanks to that awful dress. 

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA  - this is actually so cool. I love the mixture of street vibes with more ''posh'' fabric. This is really cool and feels like something that will be in trend soon. Ahead of her time with street style.. her mind!

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - this to me reads more like a white dress with some pink elements but if fatbath approved it then.. welp! It's okay. It's a nice dress, but it's not super interesting.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - hate whatever is on top of her head, but the rest is nice! Love this very soft feel that this look has

BOYS - EMILIA CLARKE - the boobline is ugly; the lines around the dress (which I didn't even see at first sight) are an admirable attempt at making the dress more interesting, but ultimately fail imo. It's not doing much for me

BAWDEE - BELLA HADID - that's like, the lightest of pinks ever. I lowkey thought you got eliminated last round with that outfit (sorry sjsjs) but I'm happy you didn't! This is very sexy. Not a big fan of the shoe, but it's a minor detail. 

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - I :bibliahh:

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - yeah this is one of my fav chanel looks, and a great 90s look. So sexy, but not in your face SEX, which is good here. Really enjoy this

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE - someone should've stopped her before stepping on that carpet and telling her she also has the chance just to stay at home. 

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - Yeah this is a really nice promo look. Love the soft pink with the full red color here. The shoes are a big no-no. like oof that was a wrong choice. If I ignore the shoes it's really nice though!

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - idk if it's traditional to have that knitting piece there too, but it really ages the look imo. I love the rest of this outfit though. Very beautiful and I love the touches of this subtle gold at the top of the dress. Also think the choker here gives it some youthfulness back that it lost because of that knitting part

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - When you order gigi hadids outfit online vs when it arrives (so this)

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - That yellow is very rough on the eyes. I can tolerate the yellow flower embroidery, but the yellow stripes along the dress are a big no no. Think the rest of the dress is pretty nice, I like how the volume is mostly in the sleeves and I think that this baby pink fits Taylor well. But yeah that yellow is really off putting

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - very classic pink dress. It's a style of dress we've seen lots of in the pink category with this styling, but I guess there's a reason for that. Cause it works. It works here too, though it doesn't get me crazy excited

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON - the background is highkey outselling her omg. I could live with the top part (though not that excited about it either) waist down it's when this dress completely loses it. Not that good. Still though.. lovely background!

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum  @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae  @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? @Prismee

just woke up from my nap

we're already getting bagel's bad taste I see

Just now, Psycho said:

We don't want them

let me lower your rank fat bitch

Spoiler

We love a mostly positive customer - worst judge award for Navyofbagels cancelled

Just now, PinkBox said:

just woke up from my nap

we're already getting bagel's bad taste I see

why you sleeping at that time.. ma'am

Just now, Navyofbadgals said:

let me lower your rank fat bitch

Reveal hidden contents

VDuOL0K.png

3 minutes ago, Alena said:

i hope u like it too....

don't threaten me

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

why you sleeping at that time.. ma'am

don't you take naps after diner?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.