The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

28 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Do it 

Hmm.

ZNeg.gif

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

14 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Too bad for you I’m also named Noah and I actually did that with the animals 

you’re just a fraud, copycat, and an animal murderer!

bKA9HVz.jpg

Um the last time I checked your name is Navyofbadgals. I'm the real Noah and my username proves it.

bKA9HVz.jpg

Just now, Yvess said:

Hmm.

ZNeg.gif

bKA9HVz.jpg

at least my entry brought Kylie Jenner some amusement, so i’ll take it as positive. 

Just now, Noah said:

Um the last time I checked your name is Navyofbadgals. I'm the real Noah and my username proves it.

bKA9HVz.jpg

I have used this name as a low profile to not attract too many fans 

and all I know is that you’re a hypocrite. You’re an anti-vegan. A cruel animal murderer in every way possible boo!

bKA9HVz.jpg

19 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I have used this name as a low profile to not attract too many fans 

and all I know is that you’re a hypocrite. You’re an anti-vegan. A cruel animal murderer in every way possible boo!

bKA9HVz.jpg

Not you calling me an animal murderer when you're probably stuffing your face and scarfing down half of the animal kingdom right now.

bKA9HVz.jpg

1 minute ago, Noah said:

Not you calling me an animal murderer when you're probably stuffing your face and scarfing down half of the animal kingdom right now.

bKA9HVz.jpg

I have an air only diet sorry

bKA9HVz.jpg

15 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

I have an air only diet sorry

bKA9HVz.jpg

Whatever you say fraudgals

bKA9HVz.jpg

Just now, Noah said:

bKA9HVz.jpg

Keep going, keep bullying me

It won’t end well for you though 

bKA9HVz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Noah said:

bKA9HVz.jpg

keep bullying ha, it will end well for you

bKA9HVz.jpg

16 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Keep going, keep bullying me

It won’t end well for you though 

bKA9HVz.jpg

You attacked me first luv, I'm only defending myself

You're setting me up to drag you on purpose so it won't look suspicious when you start sabotaging me, but I won't fall for it any longer!

bKA9HVz.jpg

Have I ever mentioned that @Navyofbadgals is one of my favorite judges?

bKA9HVz.jpg

i’m Brenda And @PinkBox is the other bitch <3

1 minute ago, Noah said:

You attacked me first luv, I'm only defending myself

You're setting me up to drag you on purpose so it won't look suspicious when you start sabotaging me, but I won't fall for it any longer!

bKA9HVz.jpg

Have I ever mentioned that @Navyofbadgals is one of my favorite judges?

bKA9HVz.jpg

You will be sabotaging yourself bb, no need for me to do it

but thanks, you have some taste at least in judges!

bKA9HVz.jpg

My critiques aren't bad at all, I'm perched to see where I place.

I don’t think I’m going to last. It was nice knowing you all 

2 negative

2 positive

bKA9HVz.jpg

who's ready for the final critiques 

HNGM2YldPga3pITIdtjjZ6aOV4sToq2Qak0An60-9Pjb0ksunCNJfNTd4nqDAu3PUGbbvYJp1LdHG8XfBymAxNDlQuGzi46BdZUQ0Xjjxfqs07CduE5jErnhihO59F01QGNFRZil

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

HNGM2YldPga3pITIdtjjZ6aOV4sToq2Qak0An60-9Pjb0ksunCNJfNTd4nqDAu3PUGbbvYJp1LdHG8XfBymAxNDlQuGzi46BdZUQ0Xjjxfqs07CduE5jErnhihO59F01QGNFRZil

All the relevant critiques have already been posted x

10 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

we don't care

7 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

All the relevant critiques have already been posted x

Just now, PinkBox said:

we don't care

this is why yall get bullied

Just now, Sabbath said:

this is why yall get bullied

FrzEiAH.png

ROUND 1: BLUE

@Sabbath

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  As a Liddo, when this look came out it was very exciting just out of nostalgia alone. As a Color Game judge it’s just a little eh. Sure it’s a nice coat and the pleaser boots are iconic, but other than the fantastic shade of blue, there’s not much to talk about ‘cause it’s just a coat. A very good coat tho.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – I’ll have to say it too, the shoes are absolutely disgusting. I like the baby blue and I’m still cackling at the feminist pants lmao but this is not one of my favorite entries at all. The top is okay but overall, I feel like this look makes her look way older than she is,

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ  - I mean, it’s not like I was expecting anything different. I still don’t like the cutouts or fabric, even if it fits her well.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON –  Why her right hand look like that on the second pic kii. This shade is beautiful but I’m not too fond of the ruffles, but they do help make the dress more interesting. It’s fine.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I actually like this a lot. I love that is both checkered and glittery + I think it’s very Cardi.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA –  I really like the construction and the silhouette of the dress, I think it’s very regal. I love the neckline from the front but from the side it looks a little weird, but it’s not a big deal since everything else is so perfect.

PRÉZLI | RITA ORA –  I don’t exactly understand what she’s wearing, but I kinda like it? The wet wavy hair pairs well with the “waves” in the fabric and overall it’s an interesting shot since it’s so different from everything else.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – I’m glad you went back to this choice over your second Laverne outfit tbh. It’s simple but it works.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY –  A little too boring for Katy Perry. It kinda looks like an old lady dress.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Like I said, I love the first shot. It’s just a flowy dress, it’s very simple, but it does the job. I wish the flower thing on her neck wasn’t there tho.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Miss Loyalty. How do I even put this into words? You were the first person to send this round and from the moment I saw your dress I really wondererd how anyone was going to be able to top this. Exquisite. Gorgeous. Perfect.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT –  I actually think the dress was cuter, but the (left) outfit is more memorable. The jeans are a little too messy for my taste, but at least is an entry I can remember. Love the blue eyeliner, very on trend.

TOUCH IT | ERYKAH BADU –  I wish we could see more of the outfit, but I like what we can see. I actually like the way they overaccesorized it, ‘cause it looks on purpose and I love the eyeshadow and the hat.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN – The headphones are random AF but everything else looks great. I love the fabric they used for the dress and the chains.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – I can’t believe this.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – I’m glad you ended up finding this outfit ‘cause I like it better than the other 2, she looks very princess like and I like the detailing of the embellishments of the dress.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – Ehhhh. Not the best but definitely not the worst. The coat looks fine, but overall the look is kinda underwhelming.

QUDRON | DUA LIPA -  a mess. I don’t know what she was trying to do here but it doesn’t work for me at all and I refuse to believe this is her best blue look.

ROOBY.BOOBY | BRITNEY SPEARS – I like the ~idea for this as in the crystalized outfit, but I wish it was a dress, and the skirt didn’t have the cutouts or the flower (?) pattern.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I think this was a very bold choice tbh. I’m not into the shirt but everything else looks great, I love anything oversized when it’s done well.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – While this is “just a coat” I love how the rest of what she’s wearing makes it all monochrome, it adds a lot of style to it and helps elevate it.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  I hate the corset, it looks so out of place. Overall it’s just okay, I think your first look was more interesting, but props for taking a risk.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – I think she looks expensive and she knows it. I feel like something is lacking like an accessory or something, but this is fine. I also like the velvet fabric cause it’s different to everyone else’s.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – I’m on the edge with this one. But I think I like it more than I dislike it. It’s campy and it’s fun so it works. I’m not expecting a lot of entries with this silhouette from you from what I remember I’ve seen her wear, so for now it’s good.

PEDRO | ROSALIA – I like the blue with the gold but this is toooooo messy, there’s so much going on. The peplum, the bustier, the chaps, the embellishments, fringe, and it goes on and on.

BOOKREADER | JOJO –  It’s simple and not very memorable but there’s nothing very offensive about it.

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE –  Again, another simple entry but done very well, it fits her like a glove and this color looks great on her.

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID –  I think I would like this better if it wasn’t for the random skirt. The body is interesting but not my fave thing in the world.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW –  Props for playing with a man. The outfit is very simple and not very fashion forward tho. The stitching makes it more interesting.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – I was expecting something better if im honest. I’m not into the pattern a lot but the silhouette is fine. I’m just not as wowed as I thought I’d be.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE –  I love the crystals on the dress, it makes it look very pretty. I hate the shoes tho.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  My only complaint is that i wish it wasn’t so short on the front. It looks really good tho and I’m interested in seeing what you send next.

SHOTO TODOROKI | MADONNA –  I try to be objective, cause judging this 80’s look in 2019, I have to compare it to 80s fashion, not today’s. How ever I find a little boring and like just another dress.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  I like the shoulders, the pattern and the gifs.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  I love this. It’s very sleek and beautiful and makes her look expensive. Obsessed.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT -  Eh. It’s cute but not memorable or interesting, she probably had better options than this.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - I was SURE you would send the Zac Posen dress she was going to wear to the Grammy’s, that would’ve been a better option. This is okay but makes her body look kinda boxy imo. I like the pattern but I don’t like the solid blue parts.

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON – And it has pockets! I love the big skirt a lot as well as the shade of blue. While I like the neckline, the top is not my favorite but it’s still a very solid entry and a great first impression.

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum @Qudron @rooby.booby @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Pedro @bookreader  @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Shoto Todoroki @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? @Prismee

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

FrzEiAH.png

ROUND 1: BLUE

@Sabbath

Reveal hidden contents

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  As a Liddo, when this look came out it was very exciting just out of nostalgia alone. As a Color Game judge it’s just a little eh. Sure it’s a nice coat and the pleaser boots are iconic, but other than the fantastic shade of blue, there’s not much to talk about ‘cause it’s just a coat. A very good coat tho.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – I’ll have to say it too, the shoes are absolutely disgusting. I like the baby blue and I’m still cackling at the feminist pants lmao but this is not one of my favorite entries at all. The top is okay but overall, I feel like this look makes her look way older than she is,

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ  - I mean, it’s not like I was expecting anything different. I still don’t like the cutouts or fabric, even if it fits her well.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON –  Why her right hand look like that on the second pic kii. This shade is beautiful but I’m not too fond of the ruffles, but they do help make the dress more interesting. It’s fine.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B – I actually like this a lot. I love that is both checkered and glittery + I think it’s very Cardi.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA –  I really like the construction and the silhouette of the dress, I think it’s very regal. I love the neckline from the front but from the side it looks a little weird, but it’s not a big deal since everything else is so perfect.

PRÉZLI | RITA ORA –  I don’t exactly understand what she’s wearing, but I kinda like it? The wet wavy hair pairs well with the “waves” in the fabric and overall it’s an interesting shot since it’s so different from everything else.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX – I’m glad you went back to this choice over your second Laverne outfit tbh. It’s simple but it works.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY –  A little too boring for Katy Perry. It kinda looks like an old lady dress.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Like I said, I love the first shot. It’s just a flowy dress, it’s very simple, but it does the job. I wish the flower thing on her neck wasn’t there tho.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – Miss Loyalty. How do I even put this into words? You were the first person to send this round and from the moment I saw your dress I really wondererd how anyone was going to be able to top this. Exquisite. Gorgeous. Perfect.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT –  I actually think the dress was cuter, but the (left) outfit is more memorable. The jeans are a little too messy for my taste, but at least is an entry I can remember. Love the blue eyeliner, very on trend.

TOUCH IT | ERYKAH BADU –  I wish we could see more of the outfit, but I like what we can see. I actually like the way they overaccesorized it, ‘cause it looks on purpose and I love the eyeshadow and the hat.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN – The headphones are random AF but everything else looks great. I love the fabric they used for the dress and the chains.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – I can’t believe this.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – I’m glad you ended up finding this outfit ‘cause I like it better than the other 2, she looks very princess like and I like the detailing of the embellishments of the dress.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK – Ehhhh. Not the best but definitely not the worst. The coat looks fine, but overall the look is kinda underwhelming.

QUDRON | DUA LIPA -  a mess. I don’t know what she was trying to do here but it doesn’t work for me at all and I refuse to believe this is her best blue look.

ROOBY.BOOBY | BRITNEY SPEARS – I like the ~idea for this as in the crystalized outfit, but I wish it was a dress, and the skirt didn’t have the cutouts or the flower (?) pattern.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA – I think this was a very bold choice tbh. I’m not into the shirt but everything else looks great, I love anything oversized when it’s done well.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – While this is “just a coat” I love how the rest of what she’s wearing makes it all monochrome, it adds a lot of style to it and helps elevate it.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  I hate the corset, it looks so out of place. Overall it’s just okay, I think your first look was more interesting, but props for taking a risk.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – I think she looks expensive and she knows it. I feel like something is lacking like an accessory or something, but this is fine. I also like the velvet fabric cause it’s different to everyone else’s.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA – I’m on the edge with this one. But I think I like it more than I dislike it. It’s campy and it’s fun so it works. I’m not expecting a lot of entries with this silhouette from you from what I remember I’ve seen her wear, so for now it’s good.

PEDRO | ROSALIA – I like the blue with the gold but this is toooooo messy, there’s so much going on. The peplum, the bustier, the chaps, the embellishments, fringe, and it goes on and on.

BOOKREADER | JOJO –  It’s simple and not very memorable but there’s nothing very offensive about it.

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE –  Again, another simple entry but done very well, it fits her like a glove and this color looks great on her.

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID –  I think I would like this better if it wasn’t for the random skirt. The body is interesting but not my fave thing in the world.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW –  Props for playing with a man. The outfit is very simple and not very fashion forward tho. The stitching makes it more interesting.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – I was expecting something better if im honest. I’m not into the pattern a lot but the silhouette is fine. I’m just not as wowed as I thought I’d be.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE –  I love the crystals on the dress, it makes it look very pretty. I hate the shoes tho.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  My only complaint is that i wish it wasn’t so short on the front. It looks really good tho and I’m interested in seeing what you send next.

SHOTO TODOROKI | MADONNA –  I try to be objective, cause judging this 80’s look in 2019, I have to compare it to 80s fashion, not today’s. How ever I find a little boring and like just another dress.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  I like the shoulders, the pattern and the gifs.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  I love this. It’s very sleek and beautiful and makes her look expensive. Obsessed.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT -  Eh. It’s cute but not memorable or interesting, she probably had better options than this.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - I was SURE you would send the Zac Posen dress she was going to wear to the Grammy’s, that would’ve been a better option. This is okay but makes her body look kinda boxy imo. I like the pattern but I don’t like the solid blue parts.

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON – And it has pockets! I love the big skirt a lot as well as the shade of blue. While I like the neckline, the top is not my favorite but it’s still a very solid entry and a great first impression.

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum @Qudron @rooby.booby @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Pedro @bookreader  @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Shoto Todoroki @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? @Prismee

6 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

try to be objective, cause judging this 80’s look in 2019, I have to compare it to 80s fashion, 

Where was this energy for Linda mawma

hopefully i can snatch a high-safe but as long as i get to keep playing we good

Related image

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.