The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

2 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Y'all asking for my critiques so happily like I didn't drag 99% of y'all

34dlDi5.gif

this lmao

but if that's what they want, that's what i'll give them! 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

FrzEiAH.png

ROUND 1: BLUE

@Kylie Jenner

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - 100 furry animals had to die for this human being to serve. this is okay.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - This... is so ugly to me. It's serving the Polyvore premades I used to use in 2010... the shape of the top, the way it cuts below the crotch. The trousers are cute though, but with those shoes... mama...

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - No

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - Average I guess. Kinda serving clown with that ruffle around the neck/shoulders.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Kinda obsessed with the results! I love a sparkly number and when it's a suit dress I'll always stan.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - Very pretty! I wish the top was symmetrical though.

PRÉZLI | RITA ORA - I don't understand how I can judge this when the angle pretty much covers the majority of the torso. All I can see are fringe sleeves and boots which is nice I guess.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - Yeah she looks good but this is so plain.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - This is very of the era... I'm not a fan, sorry.

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - I like this, very witchy-poo which is my cup of tea. The thing around her neck needs to go though.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - Gorgest.... just... gorgest.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - If all we're going to get are these urban streetwear looks from these gals I'm going to drag :) cute I guess but not memorable

TOUCH IT | ERYKAH BADU - I mean... we can't see what she's wearing below her ribs. The first picture makes it look like the suit fits awkwardly around her middle so I don't know. Eye make up is nice enough.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN - I like this a lot. Love a good dangly cross belt, I almost bought one from ebay. The headphones I ain't feeling though.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - :bibliahh:

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - I like everything about this! The dress is a beautiful colour and I actually really like the choker with this because it accents the bracelet.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - Serving Gok Wan giving a middle aged woman a trendy mid 2000s makeover. Do better

QUDRON | DUA LIPA - Mama this is garbage... it's trying to be high fashion streetwear but it just looks shoddy and cheap. The black cycling shorts underneath also aren't the tea.

ROOBY.BOOBY | BRITNEY SPEARS - This dress literally makes her look like a lego brick

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - Love this! But the wig can go... iggy mama what was you thinking wearing a bowl

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - I like this a lot. Love a cute monochrome moment. The boots matching the fringe is a serve.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - I really like this :heart2: I think it's accessorised perfectly and the use of two colours makes sure the look is tied together, it all really compliments each other.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - It's... a piece of fabric. Very matronly.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - She looks like one of those dolls from the beginning of the 19th century that you always see in black and white pictures... they had ugly dresses and this is also an ugly dress. I just hate this shape on anyone. 

PEDRO | ROSALIA - I'm lost in this. Far too much going on. I like the use of the blue with the gold but there's so much to take in. It also looks like her crotch is way too low so I'm not sure if it fits the best?

BOOKREADER | JOJO - Looks like an image they'd use on wish/aliexpress/ebay to catfish you to buy the item. She looks like a corpse.

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE - This is minimal done correctly. Everything compliments each other, even her dark hair colour which almost fades the black to the blue. I like it a lot.

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID - This is not the Bella we should be seeing.

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - Very primark.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - It's okay, it's just there. I don't like the asymmetry of the front compared to the back. If it was all long I'd probably like it more.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE - The dress is nice but those shoes are giving me Stardoll first release pretty in pink shoes that you get for free on the christmas advent calender event. It really cheapens the look.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - I like this a lot but I think it's because it reminds me of Gaga. I'm not sure about the hair with this look and would have preferred a long, slick back style instead of the buns.

SHOTO TODOROKI | MADONNA - This is actual pig shite

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - Yeah the shoulder detail is cute but it's not enough to stop this being boring.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - Ugh, yes... this is why she was my original pick last season but the leather round completely threw me :rip: The simplicity and elegance of it all... a stanning today

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - The lip, bag and shoes all being three completely different colours is throwing me. Dress is a nice M&S moment.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - This dress is the better version of the dress submitted for Nicki. I like the design and the illusion cut out.

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON - I like this a lot. A good pockets moment. The gold around her wrist really compliments her hair and skin colour.

•  

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum @Qudron @rooby.booby @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Pedro @bookreader  @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Shoto Todoroki @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? @Prismee

1 minute ago, Noah said:

only 5? make it 20 tbh

bKA9HVz.jpg

sounds like a plan

bKA9HVz.jpg

17 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

sounds like a plan

bKA9HVz.jpg

now where are your critiques?

bKA9HVz.jpg

5 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

I don't understand how I can judge this

Judge as Clueless does. :) 

2 minutes ago, Loyalty said:

Results 2night?

bKA9HVz.jpg

yes, but around 7PM EST ish

1 minute ago, Noah said:

now where are your critiques?

bKA9HVz.jpg

coming later 'cause i have places to go

bKA9HVz.jpg

and also you just got 2 critiques in a row ddd

I'm slightly confused by my critique but it's not negative so I guess I'll take it

bKA9HVz.jpg

pressed hoe, rot

bKA9HVz.jpg

• ATRL Moderator
12 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - If all we're going to get are these urban streetwear looks from these gals I'm going to drag :) cute I guess but not memorable

:thing: fire this racist judge xx

im close to recording my own vocaroo reactions, sis @Boys' impacT

7 minutes ago, Yvess said:

im close to recording my own vocaroo reactions, sis @Boys' impacT

Do it 

38 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Xlz8UnL.png

For this first round, there will be 5 eliminations.

4 of them will be automatic - the bottom four scorers, and the last one will be decided by the #1 of the round from 

the next group of lowest scorers.

Bye. Good I have Pose Game and Song Of The Season. 

17 minutes ago, Noah said:

I'm slightly confused by my critique but it's not negative so I guess I'll take it

bKA9HVz.jpg

It was a play on this

thumb_roughly-100-animals-were-tortured-

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It was a play on this

Electric Chapel 

15 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

It was a play on this

scrihming I've never seen that before akjshfsk 

bKA9HVz.jpg

I was confused about you calling it a serve and then saying "this is okay." I wasn't sure if you were saying killing animals was okay because the look is a serve or if you were saying that the look is just okay but not great.

bKA9HVz.jpg

Noah hates animals

he’s a merderer

bKA9HVz.jpg

14 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Noah hates animals

he’s a merderer

bKA9HVz.jpg

I love animals. Don't you rihmember when I saved all of them on my ark? I would never wear real fur or even real leather, but I can appreciate a good look when I see one.

bKA9HVz.jpg

1 minute ago, Noah said:

I love animals. Don't you rihmember when I saved all of them on my ark? I would never wear real fur or even real leather, but I can appreciate a good look when I see one.

bKA9HVz.jpg

Too bad for you I’m also named Noah and I actually did that with the animals 

you’re just a fraud, copycat, and an animal murderer!

bKA9HVz.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.