The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

next page for more critiques or should i wait til tomorrow?

photoGGWFPB4E.thumb.png.b7da930eeecb422d

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

next page for more critiques or should i wait til tomorrow?

next page

Just now, thecptz said:

next page

i feel like no one's here

bKA9HVz.jpg

i'll just post them and summon everyone with the tag list 

bKA9HVz.jpg

FrzEiAH.png

ROUND 1: BLUE

@Clueless

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA - It's an iconic fashion moment. Her 2019 looks were so underrated. A great way to kick off the season. And she's definitely KICKIN' in those boots!

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS - Is this Prada? Mui Mui? This look will probably be polarizing, but I for one really appreciate the styling. There's this mix between masculine and feminine, and she's really just rocking the hell out of this look. I even love the shoes

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ - Ugh. How many times have we seen this look be submitted for this game? Can you COME UP WITH SOMETHING ELSE?

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON - Is this the dress that MKD wore at the S11 finale, but just in another color? It's a fine look, I'm not crazy excited.

ERIKILLS | CARDI B - Ooooooh! This dress is ****ing beautiful. It's so simple, but still so flashy and unique. One of my favorites from this first challenge.

THANATOS | KAROLINA KURKOVA - Architectural gorgeousness.

PRÉZLI | RITA ORA - Ooh bitch. This is a major serve. I didn't have high hopes for Rita tbh, but you TURNED it. The picture itself is so impactful too. Loving the crazy textures.

INVISIBILITY | LAVERNE COX - She looks good. A bit of a boring look, though. But I'm not bad.

KIIWII | KATY PERRY - Serving London granny, and I think I'm here for it. She looks very prim and well put together. 

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH - This is kinda drab. It's definitely not a bad look, but it's just a boring flowy dress.

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - Ugh. I loved this look last year at the Met Gala. The hair that they paired with the dress was one of my favorite parts. The stained glass glittery texture on the gown.. WHEW.. just perfection.

TSAREENA | SHANNON CLERMONT - Loving the crazy prints tbh, and I like how the top doesn't match. I think you're gonna have a lot of fun with the twins Shannon this season. The makeup's cool too.

TOUCH IT | ERYKAH BADU - Gooood. I love this. Serving like regal train conductor Nubian goddess. The jewelry is so cool too.

NOT LIKE THE MOVIES | CHANEL IMAN - This is ****ing gorgeous. The belts had the potential to look cheap against those paillettes, but they really don't. Zero complaints.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ - Now I KNOW Miss Bey has better than this.... the best part is the hair and makeup.

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING - The gown is stunning, and I love the pulled back hair. The choker definitely didn't need to exist within this look doe.

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | ANJA RUBIK - Kinda giving me Nordstrom Friends & Family Sale? It's not really bad, but it's too shopping mall mannequin. Idk.

QUDRON | DUA LIPA - I'm a fan of this look. This'll surely be one of the more polarizing looks out of the bunch, but I'm definitely responding well to the crazy mix of prints.

ROOBY.BOOBY | BRITNEY SPEARS - Bitch.. hell motha****in no. Serving Bad Girls Club reunion outfit. :ahh:Love the shoes, though.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA - I'm in love with this from the neck down. Her hair and makeup (and face) ain't it in this picture. The tattoo detailed top is awesome. 

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - This monochromatic SERVE. I have no choice but to give you a round of applause.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - This is so overstyled to me: the corset, the beret, the bag. I wish it was just the top, the bottom, and the shoes.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER - I'm bored, but this isn't bad. I want you to push the envelope next round!

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - This is one of those love it or hate it outfits, and I've LOVED it since the moment I saw it. This is how sis should've showed up to the Met this year. I usually ****ing hate feathers, but I love the effect that they have here.

PEDRO | ROSALIA - Way too much going on here. Sis got peplum, chaps, fringe, boots with fanny packs on them, a corset-like top, the suspenders/straps. Whew. It's definitely not bad, but this look needed to be streamlined.

BOOKREADER | JOJO - Literally cannot come up with anything to say. It just looks like a Fashion Nova ad.

BOYS | EMILIA CLARKE - I love the stitch detail. Great gown, beautiful gown.

BAWDEE | BELLA HADID - Yikes. The random burgundy shoe really sent me. Bella is my sis and I'm gonna need you to do her right. Take a look at what my fellow judge @Kylie Jenner did with Bella last season. Take notes. 

FIERCE | MÅNS ZELMERLÖW - Boring af, but I'd wear it. I like the topstitch detail, it's the look's saving grace.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL - I'm alright with this. I know Naomi doesn't really have a bunch of blue looks to choose from d.

SOLARIE | KATE BECKINSALE - Eek. I don't like this. It looks cheap and expensive at the same time somehow. I think I'd like it more without the jewel thing in the front.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA - There are NO words. Head to toe Lady Gaga Valentino Venice Film Festival perfection.

SHOTO TODOROKI | MADONNA - True blue, baby, I hate this. 

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - This is sooooo simple, but really cool at the same time. I love the print & the shoulder detail. I just wish the sweater around her waist wasn't there.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND - Boring. She looks beautiful & the gown fits like a glove, but I am bored.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT - A cute candid look. I think she has better, though.

PRESSURE | ARIANA GRANDE - Nope. Serving Windows XP screensaver.

PRISMEE | BRIE LARSON - So illfitting to me. It just looks baggy, wrinkled, and wrong.

@Noah @Alena @Riri. @KatyCatPH @EriKills @Thanatos @prézli @Invisibility @kiiwii @Overprotected @Loyalty @Tsareena @Touch It @Not Like The Movies @Guero  @beatinglikeadrum @Qudron @rooby.booby @Girlicious @kipperskipper  @Moonlightbae @Lukey @Nurr @Legend E @Psycho @Pedro @bookreader  @Boys @Bawdee @fiercE @Bey_Rihstan @Solarie @K$Ellie @Shoto Todoroki @Yvess @thecptz @BabyCantYouSee @Pressure ? @Prismee

13 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

i feel like no one's here

bKA9HVz.jpg

i'm here

bKA9HVz.jpg

thanks judge clueless!

Literally cannot come up with anything to say. It just looks like a Fashion Nova ad. 

I gotta admit, that was really funny, thank you for that @Clueless

2 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

That's ok

PTR

bKA9HVz.jpg

#38 OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH

bKA9HVz.jpg

18 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

#38 OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH

bKA9HVz.jpg

Post the comeback round

bKA9HVz.jpg

We love a surprised customer :-*

Clueless proving himself to be Clueful :clap3:

bKA9HVz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Clueless proving himself to be Clueful :clap3:

bKA9HVz.jpg

Erm... Sure... :-x

Didn't he just praise you tho

Wait nvm I thot you were gaga

Whale the comment still stands tbh! 

Edited by PinkBox

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

Erm... Sure... :-x

Didn't he just praise you tho

Ur eyesight going bad? UR brain going bad? Read it again grandma. I was praising him

bKA9HVz.jpg

Grandma needs a rest!

vEwfFWy.jpg

1 minute ago, Psycho said:

Ur eyesight going bad? UR brain going bad? Read it again grandma. I was praising him

bKA9HVz.jpg

You didn't understand my post 

I was confused as to how he is CLUEFUL if he praised your entrih! 

bKA9HVz.jpg

34 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Clueless best judge confirmed :clap3:

Imagini pentru bitch where gif

6 hours ago, PinkBox said:

If you got them in POSE, why can I get some here?? 

Speaking of, everybody feel free to sign up for the third season of POSE!

Now taking entries for the FREESTYLE round, due date today at 9PM EST!

3 minutes ago, talent said:

Speaking of, everybody feel free to sign up for the third season of POSE!

Now taking entries for the FREESTYLE round, due date today at 9PM EST!

i heard a rumor that whoever doesn't join the third season of POSE, will have to give Pinkbox a bath

how ****ed up tho

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.