The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

:gaycat2:Pinkbox aired ha piece whew!

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

the essay skldsdklsdkls

Pinkbox pretty much addressed everything I was going to say but i'm still gonna say SUM real quick

50 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Somehow different colored suits and different colored bedazzled pageant gowns warrant praise and are fresh each round

Both have gotten drags for the judges, ESPECIALLY the second one

50 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

something innovative and unique you think as if you have seen it all and that it is no longer interesting.:tsk:

most of the time, this what we have praised you for and given you #1s, so i don't know where this is coming from

52 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

contestants that LITERALLY recycle looks from past seasons (gaga, nicki, bey, etc) yet yall still act like yall have NEVER seen those looks before. :eddie::worship2:WHERE IS THAT ENERGY?? Hmmm?? :isudumblmao:  

did you only read your critiques or? Cause Nicki got DRAGGED everytime she sent a recycled look and Gaga x Bey during the pink round was a SCANDAL because both looks were used last season, it was even a topic of discussion on how important it was to not serve the same thing over and over cause that would cost them the competition, im pretty sure EVERY critique for both of them during that round mentioned that they were the same exact outfits as last season, so the energy has ALWAYS been there, maybe you missed it during the past 18 rounds or sum

55 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

The way yall can't appreciate the ACTUAL elements of the dress like the hood, the way the dress is tiered with a zip-up capelet, full sleeved gloves, cinched waist for shape, and the way the skirt of the dress is more streamlined than that of the yellow. 

You haven't seen the results so why are you so sure we "can't"? Where was this energy when we praised your other out there looks then? Did luck get you those high placements since we can't appreciate fashion? Inch resting

also, you're fat

KAMUBPTC (Kiss And Make Up By Posting The Critiques)

CLINT.gif

FrzEiAH.png

Spoiler

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID - She looks good but it’s too basic, I feel like I could probably see one of my friends with a dress that looks exactly like this and tbh, I feel like I have. Cute but nothing spectacular which is a shame considering how strong your entries were at the beginning and I’m sure you’re tired of hearing that.

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - You can argue all you want about this outfit being so different from the other one, but no one named the exact outfit yet you immediately knew what it was so they aren’t that far from each other are they? Anyways, yes they might have different silhouettes but at the end of the day the first one was WAY BETTER so that takes a lot of momentum off this one. It’s not a bad outfit, it’s just not as gag worthy as it could’ve been. You’ve pulled some incredible looks before so I wouldn’t recommend keeping on copying yourself before it get you Noah’d!

edit: the way I wrote "you can argue all u want" before EulogyGate, whew my mind

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA -  Not only is she serving with her dress but she’s also ignoring fatbox, what more can you ask from an entry? 

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - When I first saw this during her season I was OBSESSED, I think it looked better on the show than it does on the pictures tbh. I love the top part, but I could do without the cutouts on the skirt, I don’t think they were needed. The face and hair are absolutely flawless.

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - I appreciate you going for such a different route, we love a gothicc bih. I like the overall vibe of the shoot but I think it’s because of the set, cause there’s a lot going on in here. The “mini dress” section is already very busy so I think removing the longer skirt with the dots could’ve helped a lot. I’m also not a fan of the neck and the cuffs on the sleeves, specially the later, they look so weird after the transparent fabric. 

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

y'all asking for Sabbath's critiques as if she even wrote them

Image result for monkey oxygen tank

they HAVE BEEN written ma'am and I came here to post 'em only to find that essay

Image result for catriona miss world crying

this is the time when Catriona failed to win Miss World 

and this is how i feel right now....

whoever wins, hope you see it in your heart to save me but if not,you're a sick son of a bitch it is ok :-* 

3 minutes ago, Yvess said:

you're a sick son of a bitch

fff :bibliahh:

9 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - You can argue all you want about this outfit being so different from the other one, but no one named the exact outfit yet you immediately knew what it was so they aren’t that far from each other are they?

Anna ou- as the people would say ???????

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

:bibliahh:

tbh i already feel like i need to write a eulogy for mah self... im thinking if i should go sweet or i should go girlicious route xo :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

you're a sick son of a bitch

Shdjdjd :ahh:

3 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

fff :bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Shdjdjd :ahh:

keep me for the ratings tbh :-* jk

37qem9.gif

7 minutes ago, Psycho said:

Hoping for safe x

PTR

w7eFJuV.gif

k

2 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

To the judges that wanna pretend like their eyes stopped working/have mastered fashion. and have seen it all after I sent that yellow look,

Image result for adut akech moncler

Image result for adut akech moncler

What i sent was NOT the same dress AT ALL. Yall blind or sumn?? Yall dont have critical thinking skills or sumn?? Yall wanna look at ifashion at face value??:shakeno: Sumn yall judges pick up on ONE similarity (the material of the garment) and act like your eyes stop working. !!! :cool:The way yall have a complete disregard of what the actual garment has to offer as a whole is CLOWNERY. :clown:The subtitles and blatant DIFFERENCES in design/construction/demeanor/style etc.  in this garment over the yellow are IMMENSELY apparent. Somehow different colored suits and different colored bedazzled pageant gowns warrant praise and are fresh each round, but once you are challenged with something innovative and unique you think as if you have seen it all and that it is no longer interesting.:tsk:Yet looks with minimal design are deemed interesting because your idea of fashion is limited to just that. And dont get me started on contestants that LITERALLY recycle looks from past seasons (gaga, nicki, bey, etc) yet yall still act like yall have NEVER seen those looks before. :eddie::worship2:WHERE IS THAT ENERGY?? Hmmm?? :isudumblmao:   You have completely disregarded what this dress has to offer. It’s complexity yet simplicity, the drama, the mystique in the silhouette. It’s dark, poised, austere, mysterious, yet it is still somehow cool and reminiscent of street/athletic style. All of these attributes CANNOT be said about the yellow dress.:foxaylove2: The way yall can't appreciate the ACTUAL elements of the dress like the hood, the way the dress is tiered with a zip-up capelet, full sleeved gloves, cinched waist for shape, and the way the skirt of the dress is more streamlined than that of the yellow. This look is a POLAR OPPOSITE of the yellow dress. These two looks represent completely different things with diff POVs, techniques, architectures,  and were designed in completely different ways. The way you are INSULTING the acclaimed and immensely talented Pierpaolo Piccioli!!!! In fact. the GAG is they are not even from the same collection!!!!! They are from completely different collections. Yall the typa bitches to go to a museum and say all Picasso paintings are the same.:matty:

I want yall to list out 10 reasons as to how these are "the same" and "recycled". Can you do that? Can you???? HMMMM???:angry:

The CLOWNERY

The BAFOONERY

The TOM FOOLERY

The BAMBOOZLERY 

:angry:

@Sabbath @PinkBox @Navyofbadgals @Clueless

The DRAMA :jonny5:

The RECEIPTS :jonny5:

The LASHINGS :jonny5:

The DRAGGINGS :jonny5:

45 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Just know i wasn’t being 100% serious :thing: only about 99.99% was serious :gaycat3:

too bad it already costed u an automatic elimination OBESE CLOWN

27 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

too bad it already costed u an automatic elimination OBESE CLOWN

SKINNY MIME

6 hours ago, kipperskipper said:

Just know i wasn’t being 100% serious :thing: only about 99.99% was serious :gaycat3:

Too bad!

Post the rihsults/kipper ha elimination

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.