The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

3 minutes ago, Nurr said:

how does you being corrupt & old correlate with being asian.. that was your first thought? kinda problematic sis!

Bildergebnis f���¼r black girl meme court

um me BEING Asian correlates with being asian

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

um me BEING Asian correlates with being asian

sis wha-

the dementia is strong in this one

sis wha-

the dementia is strong in this one

you think that the old man is me just because we're both asian

the racism is strong in this one

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

you think that the old man is me just because we're both asian

the racism is strong in this one

I didn't even know you were asian

I didn't even know you were asian

are you erasing my race??? the racism... far too much!!!

the judges acting like the other 30 contestants havent sent similar looks  before (or past looks from other seasons) yet they STILL praise them.

MwsRFIT.jpg

3 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

the judges acting like the other 30 contestants havent sent similar looks  before (or past looks from other seasons) yet they STILL praise them.

MwsRFIT.jpg

Can you name some of them?

And were they at the top 5?

MwsRFIT.jpg

11 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

are you erasing my race??? the racism... far too much!!!

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

10 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Can you name some of them?

And were they at the top 5?

MwsRFIT.jpg

yes 

MwsRFIT.jpg

9 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

yes 

MwsRFIT.jpg

I asked for names 

I want specific outfits 

Because we've dragged several girls for sending in similar looks 

MwsRFIT.jpg

To the judges that wanna pretend like their eyes stopped working/have mastered fashion. and have seen it all after I sent that yellow look,

Image result for adut akech moncler

What i sent was NOT the same dress AT ALL. Yall blind or sumn?? Yall dont have critical thinking skills or sumn?? Yall wanna look at ifashion at face value??:shakeno: Sumn yall judges pick up on ONE similarity (the material of the garment) and act like your eyes stop working. !!! :cool:The way yall have a complete disregard of what the actual garment has to offer as a whole is CLOWNERY. :clown:The subtitles and blatant DIFFERENCES in design/construction/demeanor/style etc.  in this garment over the yellow are IMMENSELY apparent. Somehow different colored suits and different colored bedazzled pageant gowns warrant praise and are fresh each round, but once you are challenged with something innovative and unique you think as if you have seen it all and that it is no longer interesting.:tsk:Yet looks with minimal design are deemed interesting because your idea of fashion is limited to just that. And dont get me started on contestants that LITERALLY recycle looks from past seasons (gaga, nicki, bey, etc) yet yall still act like yall have NEVER seen those looks before. :eddie::worship2:WHERE IS THAT ENERGY?? Hmmm?? :isudumblmao:   You have completely disregarded what this dress has to offer. It’s complexity yet simplicity, the drama, the mystique in the silhouette. It’s dark, poised, austere, mysterious, yet it is still somehow cool and reminiscent of street/athletic style. All of these attributes CANNOT be said about the yellow dress.:foxaylove2: The way yall can't appreciate the ACTUAL elements of the dress like the hood, the way the dress is tiered with a zip-up capelet, full sleeved gloves, cinched waist for shape, and the way the skirt of the dress is more streamlined than that of the yellow. This look is a POLAR OPPOSITE of the yellow dress. These two looks represent completely different things with diff POVs, techniques, architectures,  and were designed in completely different ways. The way you are INSULTING the acclaimed and immensely talented Pierpaolo Piccioli!!!! In fact. the GAG is they are not even from the same collection!!!!! They are from completely different collections. Yall the typa bitches to go to a museum and say all Picasso paintings are the same.:matty:

I want yall to list out 10 reasons as to how these are "the same" and "recycled". Can you do that? Can you???? HMMMM???:angry:

The CLOWNERY

The BAFOONERY

The TOM FOOLERY

The BAMBOOZLERY 

:angry:

@Sabbath @PinkBox @Navyofbadgals @Clueless

Edited by kipperskipper

8 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

To the judges that wanna pretend like their eyes stopped working/have mastered fashion. and have seen it all after I sent that yellow look,

What i sent was NOT the same dress AT ALL. Yall blind or sumn?? Yall dont have critical thinking skills or sumn?? Yall wanna look at ifashion at face value??:shakeno: Sumn yall judges pick up on ONE similarity (the material of the garment) and act like your eyes stop working. !!! :cool:The way yall have a complete disregard of what the actual garment has to offer as a whole is CLOWNERY. :clown:The subtitles and blatant DIFFERENCES in design/construction/demeanor/style etc.  in this garment over the yellow are IMMENSELY apparent. Somehow different colored suits and different colored bedazzled pageant gowns warrant praise and are fresh each round, but once you are challenged with something innovative and unique you think as if you have seen it all and that it is no longer interesting.:tsk:Yet looks with minimal design are deemed interesting because your idea of fashion is limited to just that. And dont get me started on contestants that LITERALLY recycle looks from past seasons (gaga, nicki, bey, etc) yet yall still act like yall have NEVER seen those looks before. :eddie::worship2:WHERE IS THAT ENERGY?? Hmmm?? :isudumblmao:   You have completely disregarded what this dress has to offer. It’s complexity yet simplicity, the drama, the mystique in the silhouette. It’s dark, poised, austere, mysterious, yet it is still somehow cool and reminiscent of street/athletic style. All of these attributes CANNOT be said about the yellow dress.:foxaylove2: The way yall can't appreciate the ACTUAL elements of the dress like the hood, the way the dress is tiered with a zip-up capelet, full sleeved gloves, cinched waist for shape, and the way the skirt of the dress is more streamlined than that of the yellow. This look is a POLAR OPPOSITE of the yellow dress. These two looks represent completely different things with diff POVs, techniques, architectures,  and were designed in completely different ways. The way you are INSULTING the acclaimed and immensely talented Pierpaolo Piccioli!!!! In fact. the GAG is they are not even from the same collection!!!!! They are from completely different collections. Yall the typa bitches to go to a museum and say all Picasso paintings are the same.:matty:

I want yall to list out 10 reasons as to how these are "the same" and "recycled". Can you do that? Can you???? HMMMM???:angry:

The CLOWNERY

The BAFOONERY

The TOM FOOLERY

The BAMBOOZLERY 

:angry:

@Sabbath @PinkBox @Navyofbadgals @Clueless

Girl why you ain't at least wait for the results before you have your meltdown

Just now, Clueless said:

Girl why you ain't at least wait for the results before you have your meltdown

Well then close your eyes until then!

YlLa2mv.jpg?1

2 hours ago, PinkBox said:

I asked for names 

I want specific outfits 

Because we've dragged several girls for sending in similar looks 

MwsRFIT.jpg

I was dragged for 2 times in a row and it led me to stop sending in gowns which led me to sending in "looks" so different from her but still got dragged a bit xo

From the bottom of my heart, Miss Kipper, I feel you. I hope I don't end up with you in the Bottom 2 xoxo. But i think you are actually "safe" at least :-* :hug:

Edited by Yvess

Good morning from my country, I wanna see Sabbath's critiques actually just for some closure :ahh:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

I was dragged for 2 times in a row and it led me to stop sending in gowns which led me to sending in "looks" so different from her but still got dragged .

From the bottom of my heart, Miss Kipper, I feel you. I hope I don't end up with you in the Bottom 2 xoxo. But i think you are actually "safe" at least :-* :hug:

thanks babe:hug: i appreciate that :heart2:in fact i enjoyed/appreciated your looks that were deemed "recycled".  In fact your lava gown was a serve and IMO a win. It had more differences than similarities compared to your metallic look. I hope we don't end up in the bottom 2, but if we do then we know who to eliminate in TABS:eddie: :heart2:

Spoiler

jk :mandown:

Just now, kipperskipper said:

thanks babe:hug: i appreciate that :heart2:in fact i enjoyed/appreciated your looks that were deemed "recycled".  In fact your lava gown was a serve and IMO a win. It had more differences than similarities compared to your metallic look. I hope we don't end up in the bottom 2, but if we do then we know who to eliminate in TABS:eddie: :heart2:

Hide contents

jk :mandown:

Yeah sis! I actually lowkey felt bad that the LAVA GOWN was kinda undermined due to the "sameness" thingy but I gotta be grateful for a HIGH i guess coz that was the last time I scored high since last round I got safe and this time I will be in the bottom. Your look this round will not cost you a bottom placement, I can feel it.

Now I feel bad but I will keep my other sentiments to myself :ahh: My lips are sealed about TABS jk :-* 

9 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Somehow different colored suits and different colored bedazzled pageant gowns warrant praise and are fresh each round

Extremely false if you've actually read our critiques for other people other than yourself, we have been dragging girls for sending in similar outfits (especially pageant gowns) every round, so this "I sHoUlD'vE sEnT a GoWn:isudumblmao:" thing is really NOT cute!!!

12 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

once you are challenged with something innovative and unique you think as if you have seen it all and that it is no longer interesting.:tsk:

We've praised you almost every round for being different from everyone else x

12 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

Yet looks with minimal design are deemed interesting because your idea of fashion is limited to just that.

Then why was everyone else dragged for not being interesting enough? x

13 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

And dont get me started on contestants that LITERALLY recycle looks from past seasons (gaga, nicki, bey, etc) yet yall still act like yall have NEVER seen those looks before. :eddie::worship2:WHERE IS THAT ENERGY?? Hmmm?? :isudumblmao: 

From literally R1, we have dragged some girls (especially Gaga) because they used some looks from past seasons x

14 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

the GAG is they are not even from the same collection!!!!! They are from completely different collections.

so you LIED to us? :eek:

the gag is... you haven't seen the rihsults yet

MwsRFIT.jpg

PTR Sabbath and How R U?

Post Sabbath Critiques I'm tryna see sumn...

qIfhZaW.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.