The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

Just now, kipperskipper said:

you would LOVE that wouldn't you. i know you COLORIST game judges are jumping at any opportunity to eliminate Adut

8mdSX3I.jpg?1

It's not Adut, it's you

8mdSX3I.jpg?1

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

uf4lkCh.png 

ROUND 18: BLACK

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID

Spoiler

46792477_283605289027096_498391115722177

44711437_2140946149502560_34112055199343

47029502_364256960995402_247770024480591

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH

Spoiler

Image result for adut akech moncler

Image result for adut akech moncler

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA 

Spoiler

hNq32y7.png

PSYCHO | AQUARIA

Spoiler

IdR2Ttp.png

inRoCj8.png

z5h8Jd5.png

qB5Ibga.gif

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY 

Spoiler

CATRIONA GRAY SLAY

GqtLowg.gif

Image result for BLACK RAVEN PNG GIFBLACKImage result for BLACK RAVEN PNG GIF

Catriona Gray in MEGA Millennial Ball 2018

cc3z5gmu647b.png

Raven, being BLACK as midnight, it’s not surprising to discover that is a symbolism of death and the underworld.

That's why the color "Black" gives us this haunting feeling.

Granted that at first this meaning may seem dire, but the representation need not be literal, let Catriona give it a different spin in this round.

dookie5.jpg

The Mega Millennial Ball culminated in a fashion show from New PH Icon Awardee for Fashion and the very first winner of Mega Young Designer’s competition, Furne One.The genius behind Amato Couture, whose passionate creations have been worn by such world famous celebrities as Jennifer Lopez, Katy Perry, Nicki Minaj, Lady Gaga, Britney Spears, and Beyonce, is celebrating his 25th year in fashion gave Catriona the "Black Raven" imagery when you see the feather-y design in the middle.  

Effectively this black look presages a kind of rebirth or renewal, something that is very timely and relevant to Catriona's run in this game as she tries to go risque and steer clear from her gown collection for now to show you diversity.

33914019_2042407632664208_7507351852699090944_n.jpg?_nc_ht=instagram.frix8-1.fna.fbcdn.net&se=8&oh=cd9614b842e59ca2efda670c101969e9&oe=5DDB1492&ig_cache_key=MTgwMDg4MjgwNjI5ODExODg4OQ%3D%3D.2

Miss Universe Catriona Gray turned heads with a statement beauty look. With her sleek side part and dark plum lips, the beauty shows us that she can pull off any look.

She wowed the crowd with her look accompanied with every decibel of the thundering chorale music and the fog enveloping the whole stage, Furne One’s fashion is the best show in Philippine fashion history. 

DfgZXJtUcAELfCi.jpg

I like her hairstyle in this fashion ball as it highlights her facial beauty, she looks fresh that way.

It totally complimented her black outfit since it is something new to the pageant-ville Catriona we are used to see. It is such a beautiful work of art. The details were so fine and detailed!

0dnlLFV.gif

Finally, here's a bonus glamshot with her boyfriend.mp3 to show us Catriona's wacky and fun side despite the regal and eloquent aura she exudes all the time with her other looks.

This black look is a rebirth and renewal of sorts for Catriona in this game as she transitions easily by casting light and happiness into whatever darkness she may experience in the game (she made it in the Top 5, who would have thought? :jonny5: )

This is exactly just like the RAVEN which also symbolizes recovery and healing. 

Such a QUEEN that can always slay us with any look, may it be pageantry or edgy

Image result for BLACK heart png GIF

@Clueless @PinkBox @Navyofbadgals

6 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

PTE CLOWN. You're the star of this CIRCUS BOOBOO, so let's get this show started 

Related image

the BUFFOONERY when you decided on an entry 1 minute before the deadline, you have no room to talk miss thing

ain't one kinda blue

8mdSX3I.jpg?1

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

the BUFFOONERY when you decided on an entry 1 minute before the deadline, you have no room to talk miss thing

ion know what you're smoking. 

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

2 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Ahh the way @Nurr is getting an automatic last place, loving it

wait I just noticed it :bibliahh: instant first place

Inch resting... :-*

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

ion know what you're smoking. 

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

just know that im placing you 5th

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

Just now, Sabbath said:

just know that im placing you 5th

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

5th from last

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

2 people did good, 1 person did good but with an asterisk, and two people.. were idk

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

2 people did good, 1 person did good but with an asterisk, and two people.. were idk

cAlFaxh.jpg?1

Well PTC instead of typing up that BALONEY 

1 minute ago, kipperskipper said:

Well PTC instead of typing up that BALONEY 

Bitch ask fatbath

Bitches want me to PTC while bitches also sends their entries after nearly 48 hours of waiting, no ma’am 

bitches is kipper, kipper is bitches

PTC

and how are you Sabbath? :-* 

i can't stand NONE OF U HOES

e7OSZLw.png

Just now, Sabbath said:

i can't stand NONE OF U HOES

e7OSZLw.png

Image result for small talk gif katy perry

Bitch I literally sent a different entry because the judges didn‘t approve it... :rip:

FrzEiAH.png

@Navyofbadgals

Spoiler

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID  - on a positive note, it's more memorable than your previous entries (not that it's that memorable but still), I don't however really like it. The shoulder part just looks messy and it's obviously meant to be the star of the show with this outfit. I do like the lines/hem on the dress that really curves out the body in a nice way. But yeah this is a so-so

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH - not only have we seen this before from you, but then it was amazingly in color :mandown: and this is also the 2nd time that you literally just copied a look :mandown: all of that waiting for this? Like the first time the look showed nerve, now it shows nerve for the wrong reasons :mandown: (it's still a cool outfit tho, but like..)

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA - hey queen! girl you have done it again, constantly raising the bar for us all, and doing it flawlessly. I’d say I’m surprised, but I know who you are. I’ve seen it up close and personal. Girl, you make me so proud, and I love you.

PSYCHO | AQUARIA - if we're being real this is just a very dark blue and not black :mandown: sabbath approved it and it's close so won't deduct points or anything but I did wanna note :mandown: I really like most of the outfit, but I'm still not a fan of how the skirt is connected to the top. 

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY - this looks.. kinda messy? It feels like three dresses in one. The sleeves part feels like it should be apart of another dress, the Patterned stuff on the top feels like it should be part of its own dress, as well as the dotted parts of the dress. And the way the sleeves are worked out, as well as the turtleneck and that random thing in the middle too that makes it look it should be a shorter dress. Not a big fan

@Loyalty  @Nurr @kipperskipper @Psycho @Yvess 

2 minutes ago, Nurr said:

Bitch I literally sent a different entry because the judges didn‘t approve it... :rip:

i PMd you, you CLOWN

Mixed-positive

Mko3dvh.gif

Edited by Psycho

Um I‘m confusion

Anyway i‘m drunk so i dont carey thanks goodbye love yall

well... it was a fun ride...

Image result for catriona gray gif

12 minutes ago, Nurr said:

Um I‘m confusion

Anyway i‘m drunk so i dont carey thanks goodbye love yall

X4LvE6H.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.