The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

me looking at the extraterrestrial entry:

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, KatyCatPH said:

I s2g if the next round in POSE is a group challenge because of this, I will report the thread @talent.

oh, im holding onto that for later.  :mandown:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

Why do I feel like Boys and Talent are like twins who were sent in this earth to mock my every move.

Hope your having fun guys before I ask for a permaban for myself.

Idk where a p*rmaban is coming from but jajdjsd sis chill, it’s not worth it 

So long and goodbye, just know that those ppl who mocked me today, you all deserve a good life despite everything you've made me felt xo

3 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Like someone in here already said to someone else.. you sick son of a bitch! I pray to Jesus Christ that we are stuck with you

1B1xXHX.jpg

1B1xXHX.jpg

Jsjdjdj I-

1B1xXHX.jpg

2 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

If there was any time for you to leave, it was when you sent that blue suit

It’s too late now for you 

1B1xXHX.jpg

1B1xXHX.jpg

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

So long and goodbye, just know that those ppl who mocked me today, you all deserve a good life despite everything you've made me felt xo

girl don’t let the loose bottom Boys bully you out of here 

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

i see everyone in this thread trying to calm you down and say positive things about you and your entry and you turning it all away and having a fit, just like before in the second season of pose and apparently during your own game as well, so i've heard. you need to realize not everybody is out to get you and try to have a little more fun. these are supposed to be fun games, girl!

4 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

If there was any time for you to leave, it was when you sent that blue suit

It’s too late now for you 

1B1xXHX.jpg

but i’m here bitch.gif

1 minute ago, Guero said:

You need to get off the pipe I don't see how this is being twisted and I'm not the bully

crack is wack

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

You need to get off the pipe I don't see how this is being twisted and I'm not the bully

crack is wack

5 minutes ago, talent said:

oh, im holding onto that for later.  :mandown:

STAAAAAAAAAAHPPPPPPPPP!

Bitch the Games section really is the most entertaining part of this site 

34 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

You sick son of a bitch! I sent the other one as a backup cause my team didn’t decide on something... I didn’t want a punishment for being late and we already had an xxxtension so it was unacceptable. 

I am giving my critique I liked the one by aquaria and friends and it was definitely the winner it’s beautiful, yours is revolting and deserves to be in the bottom and I pray to Jesus Christ for your team members that they were stuck with you.

Quoting this so that ppl get to br reminded of how sick and twisted your mind is. Thanks!

I feel like if i stay in this thread someone is getting dragged

21 minutes ago, talent said:

me looking at the extraterrestrial entry:

when did you join the judging panel? haven't you flopped in every color game szn you've participated in?

0vtZz1n.jpg

3 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

hi

2 minutes ago, EmojiClothes said:

and some people find stan wars entertaining when there's a whole ass section of messiness

1B1xXHX.jpg

6 minutes ago, talent said:

i see everyone in this thread trying to calm you down and say positive things about you and your entry and you turning it all away and having a fit, just like before in the second season of pose and apparently during your own game as well, so i've heard. you need to realize not everybody is out to get you and try to have a little more fun. these are supposed to  fun games, girl!

And when they did, you come in here to mock me. Does it make you feel opulent huh?

Just now, Yvess said:

And when they did, you come in here to mock me. Does it make you feel opulent huh?

sis please log off for a bit :psyduck:

1 minute ago, Noah said:

when did you join the judging panel? haven't you flopped in every color game szn you've participated in?

0vtZz1n.jpg

not you coming for our guest like this, serving Alexis Michelle "have u watched the show?"

0vtZz1n.jpg

3 minutes ago, Noah said:

0vtZz1n.jpg

i actually only ever played in one and im happy with how i did considering i just made a bad choice with my model even though i love soo joo she was more fit for pose than cg

16kN8tJ.gif

also the entry is great but poor thing really just had to hand something black and shiny in to complete your theme  :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.