The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

speaking of sabotage, let’s get into how you submitted looks for me, @Overprotected and @Loyalty without confirming anything with the rest of us. 

can you post the looks he was trying to use @Sabbath btw? i’m tryna see smthn

I gave you all androgyny looks because nobody was talking or submitting anything... Florence And Gigi looked beautiful but I couldn’t find a single piece Beyonce looked beautiful in was my challenge, so I changed my mind and told host to wait for you guys.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Girlicious said:

my team knows I’m a threat in this competition and gave me “fantasy” when I am a rapper, they even put an azealia banks song as salt in the wound...

But to be honest we still did better than the disgusting element team that look like party city. That concept is overdone and embarrassing they look like avatar the last airbender m night shamaylan version, I thought my team was a trainwreck but there’s is a whole Chernobyl.

Excuse your filthy comment. I never been into kind of photo games here on this site and never tried to revisit any seasons of this game. It is inspired by Avatar, you piece of work. It was even there in the narrative but hey, what can I expect, even the judges doesnt care to read or what. So that's it...

I am quitting so you can stay in the game, are u happy?

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

I almost quitted when a judge ranked me #23 when the others ranked me inside the Top 6 so seeing this judge constantly hating whatever my model sends in is far too much. I've felt like I am always her target.

So maybe I should just help her and eliminate myself lol x

you can't quit, it's against the law, this is how pinkbox felt last season and she won x

The host and judges are fair. The element one looks like Microsoft paint and is most boring concept of all-time. It’s sick to be honest and whoever chose that concept should be eliminated. 

1 minute ago, Girlicious said:

I gave you all androgyny looks because nobody was talking or submitting anything... Florence And Gigi looked beautiful but I couldn’t find a single piece Beyonce looked beautiful in was my challenge, so I changed my mind and told host to wait for you guys.

None of us agreed to that is the point, then you just say “oh well sent!” and at first I thought you just sent a photo for yourself but I come to find out that you submitted for ALL of us. 

like who does that 

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

This is how I felt last season and I think I ended up with an alright placement x

Honestly, Im not trying to be petty but  seeing the pattern since Day 1,cant help but think that I was randomly chosen as the target coz maybe Catriona looks like her fave in this game which is Yaya I guess. SO I TRY NOT TO REALLY REPLY OR AIR MY THOUGHTS in here since I've seen that pattern but now I feel like I am just making myself feel stressed to figure out the motivations of that judge. Im all for giving me highs and lows as long as it is deserved.

Thanks tho xo

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

you can't quit, it's against the law, this is how pinkbox felt last season and she won x

I dunno what to feel anymore but if my team lands in the bottom and since I somehow took the lead in conceptualizing, creating graphics and formatting the entry, I would volunteer as the one to get the chop. My flop taste made them get into the bottom.

@Yvess I get that you’re upset but you really have nothing to worry about this round... do you see the insanity my team had gone through? do you see how ****ty our entry is? 

like sis... 

Just now, Guero said:

@Yvess I get that you’re upset but you really have nothing to worry about this round... do you see the insanity my team had gone through? do you see how ****ty our entry is? 

like sis... 

I feel like even if your team is having its comments rn, magically you guys will appear on top or in the middle tier imo xo

Guero And Yvess bottom 2 for the piss poor concepts and pulling their team down tbh

10 minutes ago, Guero said:

speaking of sabotage, let’s get into how you submitted looks for me, @Overprotected and @Loyalty without confirming anything with the rest of us. 

can you post the looks he was trying to use @Sabbath btw? i’m tryna see smthn

What  :deadbanana:

5 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

The host and judges are fair. The element one looks like Microsoft paint and is most boring concept of all-time. It’s sick to be honest and whoever chose that concept should be eliminated. 

HEY YOU BITCH, don't desperately come for our team just you want to be saved. I did thr graphixs on my phone coz I never learned how to use photoshop. You are the one who is sick atleast me and my team didn't try to outpower each other and send in looks without getting the concensus. But if it makes you feel better to trash our entry just like the judges, sure thing go ahead

2 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

Guero And Yvess bottom 2 for the piss poor concepts and pulling their team down tbh

And if that happens, I'll gladly eliminate myself for Guero who knows how to do TEAMWORK.

Just now, Overprotected said:

What  :deadbanana:

yes girl.

Miss Sabbath let me know that he submitted looks for our girls on our behalf to push his “androgyny” theme narrative that none of us agreed upon.

@Sabbath please post the photos... I want to have a laugh 

11 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

my team knows I’m a threat in this competition and gave me “fantasy” when I am a rapper, they even put an azealia banks song as salt in the wound...

Except you proposed a "Disney" theme just because you wanted to use that Cruella cosplay and you didn't even bother to post your picture you just told us to google it :deadbanana4:  

Get her, jades xoxo

17 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Honestly, Im not trying to be petty but  seeing the pattern since Day 1,cant help but think that I was randomly chosen as the target coz maybe Catriona looks like her fave in this game which is Yaya I guess. SO I TRY NOT TO REALLY REPLY OR AIR MY THOUGHTS in here since I've seen that pattern but now I feel like I am just making myself feel stressed to figure out the motivations of that judge. Im all for giving me highs and lows as long as it is deserved.

Thanks tho xo

I understand the frustration, it was the same for me last season since I was Sasha Velour and I always got the "too costumey" comment from the same judge

But you just got your first 1st place last round, don't give up x

3 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Except you proposed a "Disney" theme just because you wanted to use that Cruella cosplay and you didn't even bother to post your picture you just told us to google it :deadbanana4:  

omg I forgot about that humorous request. I thought he was kidding and forgot about it until it was pointed out. :lmao: 

Can y'all at least wait for rihsults asjalsjdkasldas

1B1xXHX.jpg

Just now, PinkBox said:

Can y'all at least wait for rihsults asjalsjdkasldas

1B1xXHX.jpg

I mean girl it’s pretty obvious who is going to be in the bottom.

might as well have some fun now.

1 minute ago, PinkBox said:

I understand the frustration, it was the same for me last season since I was Sasha Velour and I always got the "too costumey" comment from the same judge

But you just got your first 1st place last round, don't give up x

Thanks for the encouragement, it is really hard tbh to be in that kind of place, I can so relate. I am actually happy and satisfied with my run since I won a round amidst the obstacle. I will do my best to not give up. Thanks once again

2 minutes ago, kipperskipper said:

@Yvess dont quit babe! You slayed and all the other girls are THREATENED :heart2:

Omg babe you're being too kind, thanks. You are slaying this game imo :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.