The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

4 minutes ago, talent said:

oh so im the straw that broke the camels back when you were out here holding your shift key to yell at poor baby z

what could @thecptz ever do to deserve that

Wow.

Spoiler

ok mention everyone who had a discussion with me today so that you can all form a girl group against me since you say that I am thinking everyone is attacking me. I didnt even attacked CPTZ, she called me petty. But yeah, i should have just kept it all in,right?

Since you are here, the reason why I am not too active in this thread or game for the whole course of it coz I dont want my POSE 2 SITUATION happen again bec i didnt like havjng confrontations with anyone. But maybe I should've just sat there and ate my food and ignore everything.

And you didnt console me during POSE 002, i read it all once again. Stop spewing lies about that.

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Guero said:

Girlicious 11 hrs ago 

well I guess let’s keep this if I’m gonna be read I’ll be read I look good nonetheless since these judges are always blind 

OOp

0vtZz1n.jpg

3 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

Not my outfit for Guero being more memorable than anything she’s submitted. Perhaps I can be her ghost stylist? 

1B1xXHX.jpg

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

Girlicious 11 hrs ago 

well I guess let’s keep this if I’m gonna be read I’ll be read I look good nonetheless since these judges are always blind 

I said this since I’m always in the bottom while there are flops left here xo ? 

and I figured if I am being read for my look cause of this dumbass theme y’all chose then I may as well be read on a serve. Miss Iggy is giving a LOOK in that photo idgaf what y’all saying.

Just now, Yvess said:

Wow.

Hide contents

ok mention everyone who had a discussion with me today so that you can all form a girl group against me since you say that I am thinking everyone is attacking me. I didnt even attacked CPTZ, she called me petty. But yeah, i should have just kept it all in,right?

Since you are here, the reason why I am not too active in this thread or game for the whole course of it coz I dont want my POSE 2 SITUATION happen again bec i didnt like havjng confrontations with anyone. But maybe I should've just sat there and ate my food and ignore everything.

And you didnt console me during POSE 002, i read it all once again. Stop spewing lies about that.

girl....................i gave you the benefit of the doubt and apologized and explained where i was coming from and you were screaming bloody murder. give it up. everyone else who doesnt have a victim complex can read that thread too.

3 minutes ago, talent said:

giphy.gif

Stop twisting facts, after that I didnt post anymore even if I saw new posts of Girlicious.

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

sis i knew i was wrong and i acknowledged that. inb4 you thought this is another attack post from me

6 minutes ago, Girlicious said:

Not my outfit for Guero being more memorable than anything she’s submitted. Perhaps I can be her ghost stylist? 

me? be ghost styled by the girl in last place in the rankings? 

I got to the point the group wanted fantasy and Iggy isn’t the type to do princess peach cosplay, so this is the closest fantasy I have. I figured I’ll just coast this week so I can come back next week stronger. I don’t even get why I have to defend my outfit when the entire elemental team exists.

Just now, talent said:

girl....................i gave you the benefit of the doubt and apologized and explained where i was coming from and you were screaming bloody murder. give it up. everyone else who doesnt have a victim complex can read that thread too.

I can't see why you are here trying to relive your moment with me by mocking me here?! How dare you use my vulnerability (getting nad critiques from 2 judges, called out by a random member for my graphics and even a member I liked call me petty) to have your little fun?!

Dont accuse me of anything like victim or whatever coz that's so false.

7 minutes ago, Guero said:

Girlicious 11 hrs ago 

X2fvyC4.jpg

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

sis i knew i was wrong and i acknowledged that. inb4 you thought this is another attack post from me

this is how yvess reads posts

Miss Boys, though you were wrong with the critique of our team, I forgive you for serving kiis throughout that bootleg critiques. :bibliahh:

Also I am getting tired of this drama. Wake me up once our win has been declared.

Us fashion show girls serving drama and bringing ratings and the comeback girlies? 

bKA9HVz.jpg

I can't see why you are here trying to relive your moment with me by mocking me here?! How dare you use my vulnerability (getting nad critiques from 2 judges, called out by a random member for my graphics and even a member I liked call me petty) to have your little fun?!

Dont accuse me of anything like victim or whatever coz that's so false.

i dont have to accuse you of anything that can be plainly determined from reading several pages of several different threads on this forum in a supposedly lighthearted games section

Just now, Guero said:

me? be ghost styled by the girl in last place in the rankings? 

Honey I am still here because of my talent and I always manage to edge out the other girl in the bottom 2. I can be bottom 2 every week and I won’t be going anywhere... I chose Iggy cause she is a challenge and I have outdone the likes of fashion icons like Nicki Minaj using Iggy Azalea, I feel like a winner already cause you all have easier people and I’m still outdoing you girls.

You chose a Beyonce outfit from a commercial, you’re running out of looks. That yellow dress pic is probably the next best thing you have left to use. Your time is ticking and I still have a closet full of looks to showcase.

Just now, Overprotected said:

Us fashion show girls serving drama and bringing ratings and the comeback girlies? 

bKA9HVz.jpg

Girlicious’ faux entry stealing the spotlight? maybe Sabbath will forget about the comeback.

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

bKA9HVz.jpg

Currently cancelling the comeback round

bKA9HVz.jpg

Just now, Girlicious said:

fashion icons like Nicki Minaj 

0vtZz1n.jpg

Just now, Girlicious said:

Honey I am still here because of my talent and I always manage to edge out the other girl in the bottom 2. I can be bottom 2 every week and I won’t be going anywhere... I chose Iggy cause she is a challenge and I have outdone the likes of fashion icons like Nicki Minaj using Iggy Azalea, I feel like a winner already cause you all have easier people and I’m still outdoing you girls.

You chose a Beyonce outfit from a commercial, you’re running out of looks. That yellow dress pic is probably the next best thing you have left to use. Your time is ticking and I still have a closet full of looks to showcase.

:lmao: 

1 minute ago, Guero said:

Girlicious’ faux entry stealing the spotlight? maybe Sabbath will forget about the comeback.

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

Currently cancelling the comeback round

bKA9HVz.jpg

wow my mind

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

Hmm tell it to Talent who came in here to mock me for replying to ur posts.

Anyways dont mind me, nvm. I shouldn't have expressed my thoughts here then. And not come for anyone like you coz ur an angel (the fun fact here is I didnt even called you out but u called me petty more than once and when I defended myself I got mocked by more ppl)

Anyways, goodluck!

Boys reading aquaria’s speech like that sjdjdj

0vtZz1n.jpg

Hmm tell it to Talent who came in here to mock me for replying to ur posts.

Anyways dont mind me, nvm. I shouldn't have expressed my thoughts here then. And not come for anyone like you coz ur an angel (the fun fact here is I didnt even called you out but u called me petty more than once and when I defended myself I got mocked by more ppl)

Anyways, goodluck!

:'(

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.