The Color Game 8 UwU | .......AND THE WINNER IS ?????

Sabbath

honestly the critiques have been better than I was expecting. :skull: 

• Replies 7.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Sabbath

• Navyofbadgals

• PinkBox

• Noah

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Guero said:

honestly the critiques have been better than I was expecting. :skull: 

mess

19 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

mess

this doesn’t sound good 

5 minutes ago, Guero said:

this doesn’t sound good 

mess

4 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

@Yvess I wish you have sent this look for this round.

Ms-U-Catriona-Gray-Raise-your-Flag-conce

Or the one that she wore in Miss Universe Thailand 2019 coronation night.

it looks pink to me sis and the MU Thailand look is kinda uglee...

besides.. what's the use of aiming for a WIN when i got sabotged everytime... :'( 

6 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Ain’t that pink

3 hours ago, Yvess said:

it looks pink to me sis and the MU Thailand look is kinda uglee...

besides.. what's the use of aiming for a WIN when i got sabotged everytime... :'( 

The lighting doesn't do it justice but it's actually fuchsia on the purple side.

Also the nerve of Granma to serve me that critique when she sent the same look six seasons back.

FIND SOMEONE TO FEED YOU TONIGHT CAUSE I AIN'T DOING IT AS A PROTEST!

Ptc

FrzEiAH.png

@Sabbath

Spoiler

NOAH | LADY GAGA –  Whenever someone brings this campaign up i can only think of the unedited ones kiii. It’s fine, I’m not a big fan of this era of Versace but the dress makes her look snatched and I like the detailing on the side.

ALENA | EMMA ROBERTS – I love the top part, that rich deep purple is beautiful. And then the waist and below happens and it’s just so UGLY :( so I’m 50/50 on this

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ  - The belt wasn’t needed or at least not THIS particular belt. Now putting that aside, this a LOOK and a SERVE. I looooove the fabric and the shade of purple and how sparkly it is. Your best look so far.

KATYCATPH | MANILA LUZON – Should’ve included the untucked video for bonus points tbh! I get the concept but maybe the execution wasn’t the best. It’s still okay and I like the fabric-

KIIWII | KATY PERRY –  This is just okay. Like i’m not super impressed but it’s not one of my least favorites, it’s just there. I love a good cape moment but I hate the knot on her neck kii

OVERPROTECTED | FLORENCE WELCH – Same as Katy, I’m not super impressed but it’s not bad. I was expecting way worse because of your post tho lmao 

LOYALTY | GIGI HADID – To me this just looks like a flowy dress which isn’t very interesting or creative. I feel like if it wasn’t in motion it would look very boring but you didn’t send photos of that so I can’t tell for sure. The set is beautiful tho.

GUERO | BEYONCÉ – The little “flaps” on the skirt aren’t my favorite thing, but I really love the embroidery / beading on the dress, it makes it special. 

MOONLIGHTBAE | ELLE FANNING – I haaaate the pink ribbons, they look so out of place. As for the rest of the dress, I’m not a fan either.

GIRLICIOUS | IGGY AZALEA –  Very fashion nova’d but it works for it’s context tbh

KIPPERSKIPPER | ADUT AKECH – I like this shade of purple a lot on her and the fact that you went for a suit. It’s not groundbreaking but it’s still nice.

NURR | KIKO MIZUHARA –  I loved this from the moment I saw the first photo, I love sequins and this shade of purple. My only complaint would be the random slit, but besides that this is beautiful.

LEGEND E | SOPHIE TURNER – I think it’s very plain. It’s not ugly but it’s not a fashion moment, you know?

PSYCHO | AQUARIA –  Ah yes, that was iconic. Beautiful, fashion forward, polished, love it. My only complaint would be that I don’t like the tuck area but, everything else is flawless so whatever.

BEY_RIHSTAN | NAOMI CAMPBELL – Scrihming at you sending the Kim K comparison kiiii. I kinda like it but at the same time I kinda don’t. I love the purple and everything on the top part but I’m not sure about the blue and the overall look.

K$ELLIE | PLASTIQUE TIARA –  This silhouette is not my favorite but I appreciate how the entire garment looks so well constructed and the fabrics used look expensive. I also love how rich the purple looks. A major step-up from last week. 

YVESS | CATRIONA GRAY –  Not my favorite Catriona Slay entry but it’s still good. Ngl, I think I like the back more than the front.

THECPTZ | URASSAYA SPERBUND –  Baby Gradient. I love this dress, so simple but so beautiful, I looooove the huge skirt, she looks like a princess.

BABYCANTYOUSEE | TAYLOR SWIFT -  It’s not something I personally would gravitate towards, but I appreciate a well constructed garment when I see one. All the ruffles are what pretty much construct the entire outfit and that’s a very unique approach.

Better to lower the expectation I guess

rx5GDzH.gif

thank you all for the mostly positive/okay critiques :heart2:

coming for safe or maybe high if I'm lucky

qxdzIFw.jpg

4 minutes ago, Noah said:

thank you all for the mostly positive/okay critiques :heart2:

coming for safe or maybe high if I'm lucky

qxdzIFw.jpg

inb4 it was a perfect illusion

qxdzIFw.jpg

I almost got eliminated in the Song Contest. I better not be placed in the same kind of tension again. :dancehall:

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

3rd generations best GG song. :clap3:

BM1C_1EHN-eqJMZNlTyxDuZ6fVkMoX7K2ZI1ID0qu5qGeJXnDzXQwJOvr9Nuw1Fozy1ASRe5DrXp4Ih_xmeHdOXbcUD3fOFpyrKX_6SV4OL-IoY6d6EgdVt1Yd60iB3kYtzbQe4L

Spoiler

1st

Y0dGlqHyHiV7efyd9HVj1V5n5xiDjH63-85NEDuL10xHH9CMsGhpPEvnpkMqO1ch2zRPK2_H2DOV5nYaPmV80kYJPyvKKFa_iui3A8rLOfU9eUiSHd14wVc96fs9Gz1z_hudyXUu

@Psycho

Clueless: 1  / Navyofbadgals: 1  / Pinkbox: 1 / Sabbath: 1

Average: 1

It’s the dawning of the age of Aquaria! Congrats Psycho on your second consecutive win! And with a perfect score, whew. Please PM me the name of the contestant who landed in bottom you choose to eliminate once I reveal them x

2nd

QOoy_i1QKrJhMEMLR0SQf5yU4lvddZj2m9z5QYggkeWHn1ScNrCR5-XaBE2v6hQO2WKWmOPo2OajLPMlThs2PlNGz9NFvIdkysm1BLoua2lKZbIydyTdlyAGrtypcu20rM9V1E_E

@Riri.

Clueless:4  / Navyofbadgals: 7 / Pinkbox: 2 / Sabbath: 2

Average: 3.75

3rd

chscNCcE5vHqVSlEaM5fDdGLVX8JMuYdE4D_8xwyvgHinlegY2b5frRKIYJzUBpjQHOoJpRBVMcdOJ_AkRJlTccyacl7CdRBevrSPZpEcecK_fh_vypj8VTfF-82_1VZKn-biRYV

@Noah

Clueless:6  / Navyofbadgals:6  / Pinkbox:4 / Sabbath: 8

Average: 6

3rd

5SvygAQfhP7SiZMNC45Tsdf0E7WtSeMVSuHeyqcNT5UeZVWhvSSpssNExx4qQt553RNa97okSiUkos1j-VroI7yaO4FLf2_CzcYM88FdTT2WBapZvvjptf-o5ff_tnc2WMS9clT6

@thecptz

Clueless: 13  / Navyofbadgals: 3 / Pinkbox: 3 / Sabbath: 5

Average: 6

our only tie this round x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.