Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

listen to estamos bien to be okay

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

The drink you spilt all over me

bICNH i just realized we're not even halfway there with this page

'Lover's Spit' left on repeat

My mom and dad let me stay home

p0z93va7wcb2.png

Welcome stars for the  4th Results Show of our Tournament.

Now, all of the judges' scores plus critiques will be seen 

this is a SINGLE ELIMINATION round

as usual, the WINNING TEAM will be safe

the mentor from the winning team will choose who among the tributes from each team (chosen by their respective mentors) to get the chop

each top scorer from each groups will be IMMUNE and cant be chosen as tributes in case their team loses. 

thanks xoxo 

Without further ado, let's get started

thanks xoxo 

@kiiwii- @Touch It - @Bawdee - @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys  - @PinkBox -@EriKills @KatyCatPH - @Overprotected - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz - @Guero @Solarie @Alena 

@fiercE @Pendulum  @Invisibility - @Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath - @Pressure ?

It drives you crazy, getting old

Just now, Psycho said:

The drink you spilt all over me

XVS3BnH.gif

HOY ME LEVANTE CONTENTO HOY ME LEVANTE FELIZ

Just now, Sabbath said:

XVS3BnH.gif

tenor.gif

AUNQUE DICEN X AHI QUE ESTAN HABLANDO DE MI HEY

JODA QUE SE JODA QUE SE JODA HEY JODA QUE SE JODA QUE SE JODA

You're the only friend I need
Sharing beds like little kids
Laughing 'til our ribs get tough
But that will never be enough

tenor.gif

NO TE PREOCUPES ESTAMOS CON O SIN BILLETES DE 100!

OMG WE DID IT @Psycho this deserves an entire point addition to our overall score @Yvess

Spamming? let me call a moderator over here

1 minute ago, Guero said:

Spamming? let me call a moderator over here

not you trying to shut down the entire game by snitching on @Yvess payola ?

ROUND 4 SCORES + CRITIQUES

a6i79r655v0v.jpg

@EriKills @Guero @kiiwii @KatyCatPH @Solarie @thecptz @Overprotected @PoKiTaurus

@Element

EriKills - Tinashe

Spoiler

Yvess: EriKills - 8.5: This is serving the theme but if you remove that tacky curtain-esque backdrop, it could've sealed you a better score.

Speezy: EriKills – 9: This is really cute. Its not too revealing or not too boring/dark. I love the layers and her “come and get this kitty” pose

Sabbath: EriKills - Tinashe - 6: it’s an okay entry. I’m guessing you chose this because of they way it fits on her body but without being a fashion nova tacky mess. But it’s so boring. And honestly, kinda ugly with the flower kimono (and backdrop but i won’t take it into consideration) and not that sexy. TLDR; body looks snatched but overall everything is very meh.

Pressure : Erikills 7/10 - She has good legs, yeah this picture is cute. not my favourite in the list but I don't dislike it!

Guero - Ariana Grande

Spoiler

Yvess: Guero - 10:  I love this entry, Sexy and classy is SERVED. I love the props and she looks good in that angle, her expression is sophisticated too. Kudos!

Speezy: Guero – 7: This is cute/classy. Not really catching a sexy vibe. She seems very bubbly in this: one

Sabbath: Guero - Ariana Grande - 9: I came across this pic again recently and thought that it would probably do so well on Pose during a “retro” round or something. It’s so well done. I love the theme, the setting, the clothing, the pose. It’s effortless. To me, you have a great momentum, keep it going! (Wow your strategy or befriending me is working huh  lemme deduct some points from your score ASAP just in case!)

Pressure : Guero 7/10 I like this, it's cute and also looks old school..like it could be set in the 80s! and 2019!

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

Spoiler

Yvess: KatyCatPH - 8: This actually works for me, the lady in black theme is sexy, the expression looks classy. Good job despite TS not being able to reach a sexy vixen phase in her career.

Speezy: KatyCatPH - 8: This photo does come off forced and something from it made me uncomfortable. I know from my judging experience Taylor had better sexy/classy shoots You hit the requirements though but those were just my nitpickZ

Sabbath: KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift: 7: I scrihmd, I wasn’t expecting that :toofunny: I like it ‘cause it’s so different from her like, if you didn’t show her face, I would never guess it Taylor. I think it’s a little too hoe-ish to be that ‘perfect blend with classy’ that the round asked for, but it’s still good.

Pressure : KatyCatPH 9/10! Wow taylor really pulled through with this look. she looks amazing, the hair on point, outfit on point, sexy and classy on point.

kiiwii - Katy Perry

Spoiler

Yvess: kiiwii -  9.5: Good job in not sending her boobies appreciation shots. This fits the theme due to the styling and her facial expression. Gawd I miss her black hair days. Someone buy her a black dye. :jonny5:  

Speezy: kiiwii- 10: Go AWF Katy. The pose, the outfit, the feet, the cleavage. She looks like she is ready to please her man/partner after her long day of work.

Sabbath: kiiwii - Katy Perry - 8.5: The expression is great and the body / pose is great. Had it been a different outfit, then it would make it harder to get the ‘classy’ feel. It definitely works.

Pressure : kiiwii 8/10! I love black hair Katy, she even made her flat ass look great in this picture! ;)

Overprotected - Björk    

Spoiler

Yvess: Overprotected - 6: She looks like she got her upper body chopped off coz girl she looks like her lower body is now the branch of the tree. :sosad:

Speezy: Overprotected – 5.5: Did Element know about this? IDK but Alena, You and Pendulum plan to sabotage yall team may work :eli:… Its not sexy but its kinda classy/casual. I wish she didn’t look so uncomfortable in this photo. She is serving cold/homeless person

Sabbath: Overprotected - Björk - 3: When I think of Björk, I do not think sexy, or classy for that matter (not saying she doesn’t have any class, but I think of her as over the top, which is great) so I know you probably struggled a lot this round. Unfortunately, it gives me 0 “hoe but make it classy”, ‘cause it gives me literally NEITHER. I guess it’s classy ‘cause she’s not showing anything, but this has no sex appeal whatsoever. I’m sorry, ‘cause Björk IS TABS :(

Pressure :Overprotected 6/10 She looks adorable! like really young and innocent! tho I would not call it sexy, but is very cutesy. cute is better then sexy in my eyes but sadly cute and classy aint the theme T-T

PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey

Spoiler

Yvess: PokiTaurus  - 9: SLAY! It works very well, she blended the class/elegance while still flaunting her goodies. :alexz:

Speezy: PoKiTaurus – 8: She is showing off her legs and her ass in a nice red outfit while looking back at you. What straight/bisexual/gay person wouldn’t want to approach her? I do love the look of her face but this photo serves nothing else

Sabbath: Pokitaurus - Mariah Carey - 6.5: Meh. It’s sexy ‘cause she has a great body and it’s classy ‘cause she’s not showing too much or being too provocative, but it’s kind of forgettable and doesn’t do much for me. I wish the pose was a little more interesting, or the setting or literally anything.

Pressure PoKiTaurus 7.5/10 I do like this picture of Marah tho I feel its more sass then sexy! but still a good picture.

Solarie - Avril Lavigne

Spoiler

Yvess: Solarie  - 10: I can still remember how slayed I am with this fashion photoshoot back then, it is definitely classy while serving sexy!

Speezy: Solarie – 7.5: Its classy but the sexy doesn’t jump out right away. It’s a beautiful photo but the pose made it suffer (not by a lot)

Sabbath: Solarie - Avril Lavigne - 3: "you are asked to blend in the SEXY and CLASSY aspects of your artist.” This gives me neither sexy or classy or a blend, just “another regular photoshoot” :/

Pressure So larie 7.5/10 love my girl avril, tho there are better pictures out there but not saying I don't like this one at all

thecptz - Kacey Musgraves

Spoiler

Yvess: thecptz - 7.5: She looks beautiful but I wished I've seen more of her body. The butterfly wings is sexy! Now where is the classy.

Speezy: thecptz – 6: And I -OOP...It’s a beautiful photo yes, but it doesn’t serve sexy. The butterfly wings and the nude colored outfit gave you a boost. Other than that its just a pretty photo.

Sabbath: thecptz - Kacey Musgraves - 8.5: This is so cute. But still gives me the ‘sexy’ vibes, so this a good entry! I love the colors and the composition. Lemme give Butterflies a strihm

Pressure thecptz 6/10 The wings are really cute, gives me love is dead by kerli tease. not much class tho..but its cute.

Edited by Yvess

me telling @thecptz that i would come thru for ha and actually doing so :bibliahh:

NexT

WAIT...503///

this is gonna give me an anxiety attacc

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.