Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

24 minutes ago, Boys said:

Celine's breast served more sex and class than the majority of their team and they won? :biblio:

Ageism is still a big problem I guess! 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Dddd I just woke up

I wanna thank not only God but Jesus :weeps:

4 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Dddd I just woke up

I wanna thank not only God but Jesus :weeps:

Make sure you thank Satan too because clearly someone made a deal with the devil to get that win

@Boys just came for me and I was ready to give my piece of mind but when she found out that @Queen Conchita and ha team won, I just laughed and lost whatever thought I had to give ha. :lmao:

15 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

@Boys just came for me and I was ready to give my piece of mind but when she found out that @Queen Conchita and ha team won, I just laughed and lost whatever thought I had to give ha. :lmao:

queen of preserving ha peace of mind :alexz: 

The audio critiques/final thots :bibliahh:

Ready to be dragged for the next round

1 minute ago, Overprotected said:

Post My Fate

They need more time I guess?

N@Sabbath

@Sabbath the tea is you need to save Bjoke because she has been consistently bad, she’ll surely tank Team Element score next week as well (so better chance of your team WINNING) whereas Grimy has been decent the entire time. This week was just an off week for her, she’ll be back to stomping on your team next week. 

we stan an ANALyst :clap3: 

giphy.gif

Edited by Yvess

7 hours ago, Yvess said:

Touch It - Beyonce

Hide contents

Sabbath: Touch It -Beyoncé - 10 - yes bitch absolutely, you didn’t come here to play but to slay and you’re SHOWING IT, SHOW THE OTHER GIRLS HOW. IT’S. DONEEEEEEE. 2 Sabbath 10s in a row, not everyone can say that! This is perfect. The outfit is so sexy yet luxurious, and the way her expression and the setting add SO MUCH to picture without it having to be too complicated or anything. YES.

XOXO

@Sabbath thank you so much.. after flopping in the pose game I've really upgraded :jonny5:

1 minute ago, Touch It said:

my quote really messed up there idk why atrl always does this to me

There is a curse on your posts sis :ahh:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

There is a curse on your posts sis :ahh:

I swear I thought I fixed it but it's still happening again and it's so embarrassing because it looks so bad :lmao:

2 minutes ago, Touch It said:

I swear I thought I fixed it but it's still happening again and it's so embarrassing because it looks so bad :lmao:

Did u have this rihported to mods? :ahh:

1 hour ago, EriKills said:

@Sabbath the tea is you need to save Bjoke because she has been consistently bad, she’ll surely tank Team Element score next week as well (so better chance of your team WINNING) whereas Grimy has been decent the entire time. This week was just an off week for her, she’ll be back to stomping on your team next week. 

Good ****ing BYE :bibliahh:

Speezy BEGGING for Grimes to be eliminated, you DRAGGING your own team member, I'm scrihming :bibliahh:

y'all are terrible

7 hours ago, Sabbath said:

me telling @thecptz that i would come thru for ha and actually doing so :bibliahh:

i stan :clap3:

Oooh the plot thickens! :siptea:

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Oooh the plot thickens! :siptea:

Honestly team sabbath would never throw each other under the bus like these other girls are ! x

15 hours ago, Alena said:

Honestly team sabbath would never throw each other under the bus like these other girls are ! x

woah, noticed that just now.. :clap3:

where r u @Sabbath im sleepy now lol

and i wanna post the new round 

1 minute ago, Alena said:

Idk what you guys are talking about :cm: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.