Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

@kipperskipper's CRITIQUES

41Ykc1k.thumb.gif.71073269001b6dd456be15d5c64cbf7f.gif

"TABS ON TOUR"

TEAM ELEMENT

Mentor: @Element

Members: @Solarie @Not Like The Movies @kiiwii @Guero @EriKills

Solarie - Avril Lavigne

"ALICE"

Spoiler

Solarie - Avril Lavigne

Really really solid performance. I actually prefer this live performance over the studio version. :mandown: The studio version was kinda shouty and annoying, but the intimate vibe and rendition of this performance makes it better. Also she sounded juts as good/if not better than the original!

kiiwii - Katy Perry

"UNCONDITIONALLY"

Spoiler

kiiwii - Katy Perry

Ok so this is like the 1 Katy Perry song that I hate :dancehall3: So I wasn't looking forward to this. However, I was pleasantly surprised! In the original I hate when she blares "UNCONDITIONAL. UNCONDITIONALLY" :emofish:But thankfully in the liev performance that was softer on the ears. This performance was pretty pitch perfect for Katy and she KILLED the bridge and the bitch knew it by smiling. I was really happy with it and it brought back good memories of when I used to stan her :katie2:Katy can actually sing!

Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae

"COLD WAR"

Spoiler

Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae

Whew this was great! She has such a stage presence and is a performer. I loved the extreme energy from the band and her dancing. The music video (not judging the vid) doesn't do the energy justice but she KILLS it in the live performance! Also the ending was CRAZY! So epic and extravagant and electric!fi1YoQN.jpg?1

Guero - Ariana Grande

"GREEDY"

Spoiler

Guero - Ariana Grande

Hmm Idk it seems she kind relied on the backtrack a lot. Like she barely sings the 2nd chorus:emofish: Also the majority is her doing adlibs and riffs and runs, But when she does sing it's a slay! And this performance made me stan this song :jamming:

EriKills - Tinashe

"PLAYER"

Spoiler

EriKills - Tinashe 

A cute performance. Tinashe has the chops and TABS. Too bad she is cursed Irl :thing: Also LOVE this rendition better than the original. It is much more authentic.

xoxo

"TABS ON TOUR"

TEAM SABBATH

Mentor: @Sabbath

Members: @KatyCatPH  @Psycho@PinkBox @Invisibility

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

"FEARLESS"

Spoiler

KatyCatPH - Taylor Swift

I know you had slim pickings for miss taylor :mandown: This one was ok. For the most part it sounded as good as the studio version. But at times it was kinda pitchy, she seemed out of breath, and her voice is nasally :thing: However, I was able to listen to the whole thing and enjoy it as a whole. She did have good control over her voice and sounded the same through and through, which is great for a live performance. So it wasn't bad. Just meh.

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

"I SURRENDER"

Spoiler

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The vocals. fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The melodrama fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The theatrics fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The TABS fi1YoQN.jpg?1

Psycho - Lady Gaga

"LUSH LIFE"

Spoiler

Psycho - Lady Gaga

Yes Godga :-* Ugh I can listen to her sing like this all day. Such a timeless voice when she sings songs like this. A true vocalist and artist. 

Invisibility - Madonna

"LAMENT"

Spoiler

Invisibility - Madonna

I was really curious as to what you would send for Madonna and I was pleasantly surprised. This was amazing! It was like a play or sumn with the performance. It was like she was telling a story. Once again love the melodrama and theatrics of it all. Plus her voice was great!

xoxo

"TABS ON TOUR"

TEAM SPEEZY

Mentor: @Speezy

Members:@Touch It @Boys @Queen Conchita @Overprotected

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

"WHERE HAVE ALL THE GOOD MEN GONE"

Spoiler

Queen Conchita - Conchita Wurst

Solid TABS. Reminds me a bit of Adam Lambert. But both can SANG. :clap3:

Boys - Britney Spears

"DON'T LET ME BE THE LAST TO KNOW"

Spoiler

Boys - Britney Spears

The voice crack when she says Hawaii :dies: I think that was kinda an indicator of how the performance was gonna go :mandown:Like she didn't have complete control of her voice and kinda struggled at times. The beginning was a lil rough and she kept pausing and sang so low. :thing: However, when she finally got there it was great! It was a great rendition of the song and still enjoyable. I think she finished strong!

Touch It - Beyonce

"1+1"

Spoiler

Touch It - Beyonce

Very compelling and emotional. Love it!! Beyonce has the vocals as we all know. Such a great performer and singer! She knows how to captivate the audience with every word she is singing. UnBEYlieveable 

jCBPSoS.jpg?1

Overprotected - Bjork

"ALL IS FULL OF LOVE"

Spoiler

Overprotected - Bjork

I really liked this. So soft and alluring. I LOVED her elongated high notes. So ethereal and eerie. WHEW. This is a performance that I would listen to over the studio version. It is just so captivating.

JwrEukl.jpg?1

xoxo

17 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

Listen up you 1-submission-early wonder, I been submitted and  its an art to be consistent and organic with your critique releases. :gaycat2: Certain judges dont have a good submission track record :eli: 

Just now, Speezy said:

Listen up you 1-submission-early wonder, I been submitted and  its an art to be consistent and organic with your critique releases. :gaycat2: Certain judges dont have a good submission track record :eli: 

I was going to edit my post where I called you a whale but not anymore! the NERVE when I was the first to submit for like, half the game :biblio:

but yeah, at least neither of us have a certain reputation.....................

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

King @Speezy also sent in his critiques

well post them fattie!

1 minute ago, Sabbath said:

I was going to edit my post where I called you a whale but not anymore! the NERVE when I was the first to submit for like, half the game :biblio:

oop is there a judge whose critics are owned by different judge :eli:

1 minute ago, Guero said:

well post them fattie!

we're STILL waiting for your FAT mentor @Element

2 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

oop is there a judge whose critics are owned by different judge :eli:

4 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

we're STILL waiting for your FAT mentor @Element

suddenly like baby z I can’t read 

22 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Pinkbox - Celine Dion

fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The vocals. fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The melodrama fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The theatrics fi1YoQN.jpg?1 The TABS fi1YoQN.jpg?1

We have decided to STAN the ugly chihuahua

fi1YoQN.jpg?1

Chihuahua made several points

fi1YoQN.jpg?1

JwrEukl.jpg?1

4 hours ago, PinkBox said:

We have decided to STAN the ugly chihuahua

fi1YoQN.jpg?1

the only uglE is you. serving TUBS tubby

mZVxLLs.jpg?1

2 hours ago, kiiwii said:

one day you will see the light and accept that Unconditionally is one of her best. let go and just be free @kipperskipper

maybe when i'm deaf

mZVxLLs.jpg?1

Who will be the ULTIMATE TABS of this round and who will be the ULTIMATE TeleTABSies :-*

100.webp?cid=19f5b51a5d2d95dd33485272329

ok @kipperskipper serves taste with critiques this round. I wish she served similar taste with nicknames, because this one sucks :mandown:

15 hours ago, Yvess said:

King @Speezy also sent in his critiques

waiting on @Element and @Sempiternal

xoxo

Sorry been a bit off the radar. I'll send mine in tomorrow she  I wake up x

11 minutes ago, Sempiternal said:

Sorry been a bit off the radar. I'll send mine in tomorrow she  I wake up x

Sure sis xoxo

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.