Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

lets get into it so i can post the next round xoxo

Bawdee vs thecptz

Element has made a decision....

Spoiler

I will be sending home Rihanna. I have worked closely with Baby Z as part of my team over the course of this game, and I want to give Kacey want more chance, especially after slaying so hard in Round 7. I just don't feel right cutting her like that! She will really have to pick it up though, because her average scores are well below the rest of the pack. Unfortunately, Rihanna has never had her shining moment, and by this point, I would have expected to see something amazing from a pop girl with such a deep catalogue. Solid run, Bawdee... I'm sorry but you are no longer in the running to become the next top TABS :(

s7185sblwxvc.png

@Bawdee, you know I love seeing you here coz you are a fun atrler so this really saddens me but I guess you might be the bigger threat or this round truly made it easier for Element to axe you. I know you have much more to give so hopefully, you give the wildcard round a chance.

love ya sis

xoxo,

Yvess

Edited by Yvess

Baby Z lives to fight another day :eek:

bKA9HVz.jpg

:'( 

15 hours ago, Bawdee said:

. @Yvess you're an amazing hoest, i expect to see you in other games :eli:

AWWW sis.... you better invite me to those other games :ahh: 

but pls join widcard ok lol

Sad to see you go sis! :'( 

6 minutes ago, Yvess said:

@Bawdee, you know I love seeing you here coz you are a fun atrler so this really saddens me but I guess you might be the bigger threat or this round truly made it easier for Element to axe you. I know you have much more to give so hopefully, you give the wildcard round a chance.

3 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

anyway, @Speezy absolutely loved you as a mentor and hope to see you around in other games mawma. @Yvess you're an amazing hoest, i expect to see you in other games :eli:

@Bawdee :jonny5: as you and bey were my first saves I really didnt want to put you up for elimination, Cause I know the talent. But pull that wild card, so much more than Top 15 potential . I'm currently creating some rules for an MC im gonna roll out in July

me losing both Janelle Monae and Rih within the last two weeks :jonny5:is this the curse of Grimes?

5 minutes ago, Speezy said:

is this the curse of Grimes?

:bibliahh:

4 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

also, @thecptz we deserved better and thats the tea 

urgh yes :weeps: sorry to see you go

16 hours ago, Bawdee said:

:eli: i do love to piss people off so i probably will

pls join! and dont be shy to come in here and cause some drama too lol 

16 hours ago, Speezy said:

me losing both Janelle Monae and Rih within the last two weeks :jonny5:is this the curse of Grimes?

bitch :ahh: 

5 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

:alexz2: you better beat these hoes on your team out for immunity after what we just endured mawma

well hopefully *cackle*

16 hours ago, Speezy said:

I'm currently creating some rules for an MC im gonna roll out in July

sign me up king :duca: 

what now speezlings :jonny: 

192ex69587ab.png

Round 9: FLAVOR OF LOVE

It is time for a SONG round once again!

Welcome TABS to your 9th Challenge!

It is not easy to think of an ULTIMATE TABS that doesn't have any record that talks about love, right?

This round will test your artist's song library as they need to represent a certain FLAVOR of love.

In this round, 5 FLAVORS OF LOVE will be assigned to each team.

You need to interpret it by sending a song from your artist.

This will not be a threeway battle coz the team with the highest average will win.

FLAVORS OF LOVE:

Eros

is romantic, passionate love. In this type of relationship, love is life's most important thing. Experts said that a search for physical beauty or an ideal type also typifies this type of love.

Eros: "My partner and I have the right physical chemistry between us." "I feel that my partner and I were meant for each other." "My partner fits my idea standard of physical beauty/handsomeness."

Ludus

is a game-playing or uncommitted love. Lying is part of the game. A person who pursues ludic love may have many conquests but remains uncommitted.

Ludus: "I have sometimes to keep my partner from finding out about other lovers." "I can get over love affairs pretty easily and quickly." "I enjoy playing the game of love with my partner and a number of other partners."

Storge

is a slow developing, friendship-based love. People with this type of love like to participate in activities together. Experts said that storge results in a long-term relationship in which sex might not be very intense or passionate.

Storge: "Our love is the best kind because it grew out of a long friendship." "Our love is really a deep friendship, not a mysterious, mystical emotion."

Mania

is an obsessive or posses­sive love, jealous and extreme. A person in love this way is likely to do something crazy or silly, such as stalking. The movie Fatal Attraction was about this type.

Mania: "When my partner does not pay attention to me, I feel sick all over." "Since I ahve been in love with my partner, I have had trouble concentrating on anything else." "I cannot relax if I suspect that my partner is with someone else."

Agape

is all-giving love, not concerned with the self, only with the partner, or with people needing compassion. It is said to be relatively rare.

Agape: "I would rather suffer myself than let my partner suffer." "I cannot be happy unless I place my part­ner's happiness before my own." "I would endure all things for the sake of my partner."

WHAT'S UR FLAVA?:

Prior to the previous elimination, I asked you to choose songs from girlgroups

The song you chose will determine your flavor of love. 

Here we go!

Spoiler

next post

What To Do:
1. Send me a YOUTUBE/VIMEO link via PM of the SONG
2. You can put in some explanations
   3. Don't post your Entry in the THREAD, it should be sent via PM to me.

Deadline:

9:00 am
(Saturday, 15 June 2019 / Eastern Time )

Elimination:

this is a DOUBLE ELIMINATION round

@kiiwii- @Touch It @Psycho @Loyalty @Queen Conchita-@Boys @PinkBox@KatyCatPH - @PoKiTaurus - @Not Like The Movies @thecptz  @Guero -@Solarie @Alena

@Element - @Speezy - @Sabbath - @Pressure ?

Edited by Yvess

Me making fun of Team Sabbath for having 3 members a few rounds ago and now we're the team with the least members 

cab.jpg

yes. pre-order LOVER now!!!

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.