Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

element never watch ASIB :mazen:

TASTE :clap3:jk

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

ELEMENT NOT WATCHING ASIB? CHANGE ALL HA TEAM'S SCORES TO 0 THIS IS AN OFFICIAL POST 

5 minutes ago, Yvess said:

TASTE :clap3:jk

i quit

not watching ASIB by June 2019 is homophobic and this is NOT what I signed up for

anyway, can we do the results like now so we can finally move on from this trainwreck round?

2 minutes ago, Guero said:

Element is straight.

that onlee makes it worse, enjoy your 0 

bKA9HVz.jpg

ASIB isn’t that great anyway tbh 

Related image

@Sabbath's CRITIQUES

TEAM ELEMENT

Mentor: @Element

Members: @Solarie @Not Like The Movies @kiiwii @Guero @PoKiTaurus

pfdx16y2gvpc.png

Guero - Ariana Grande
90s Divas Sketch from SNL (TV Sketch)

Spoiler

Ariana not only plays a shy intern in this clip, but she also plays various artists (even some fellow hopeful TABS artists).  This clip shows her charisma and also is pretty entertaining to watch her pull off the multiple, different personalities of the artists she’s embodying at a moments notice.

Critiique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Guero - Ariana Grande

I like that you went the comedic way so that even if her comedic timing failed (which didn’t) you could still rely on her vocal talents, kinda like what Courtney Act did on drag race during the comedy challenge.

kiiwii - Katy Perry
The One That Got Away (MV)

Spoiler

For the music video of this ballad, Katy showcases the raw emotions of lost love. We get to catch glimpses of a beautiful relationship turned sour that ended in her lover's death and the affect it still has on a wrinkle-ridden Katy.

Critiique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: kiiwii - Katy Perry

Ahhhhh not this video :'(  Literal perfection besides the old Katy scenes which I’ve never liked that much, and some scenes feel overacted to me but BESIDES THAT, I loved this video so much since the it came out. What her best song deserved, brb crying. 

Not Like The Movies - Janelle Monae

Scene from Hidden Figures (MOVIE) 

Spoiler

click here

Yvess' note: due to YT rules, this video cant be embedded , pls open it in a new tab.

ty

Critiique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Not Like the Movies - Janelle Monae

The script is good for this scene and I liked her little reaction at the end when she got what she wanted lol. She’s obviously very talented from what I’ve seen of her acting projects, but I’m not sure if this was the best choice. I like how composed and secure she is during the courtroom bit but that doesn’t really allow us to see her range. 

It’s still a good entry.

PoKiTaurus - Mariah Carey
   Obsessed (MV) 

Spoiler

In this video Mariah Carey plays not only herself, but the male character as well (you can clearly see it's her during the limo door scene). I chose this video because it showcases how she is able to play as a male character. 

Critiique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Pokitaurus - Mariah Carey

It’s a fun video and since she’s “playing 2 characters” I see why it would make sense for you to want to send this, but there’s not much acting going on in here if we’re being real. The real her is just singing the song like on any other video and the male her isn’t doing much but touching his merch of her or staring at her and that’s……not acting. I think you should’ve sent a different video or used her role in Precious, that would’ve been more impressive since it’s so different to her real persona. My first time being disappointed with one of your entries :(

Solarie - Avril Lavigne
Sex Education Skit from MADTV (TV Sketch)  

Spoiler

Critiique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Solarie - Avril Lavigne

first of all, I wasn’t expecting that at all :bibliahh: I mean, she’s not a comedian but I laughed. Could it have been better? Yea. Was it better than i expected? Also yea! She lacks that comedy or acting overall experience but as far as I know it’s not something she has delved into a lot so I can’t blame her much for lacking a bit of spark. Dynamite Solarie, love MADTV.   

xoxo

Related image

@Sabbath's CRITIQUES

TEAM SPEEZY

Mentor: @Speezy

Members: @Loyalty @PinkBox @Boys @Bawdee @Touch It

5ud8l2l2p3a8.png

Bawdee - Rihanna

Death of Rihanna Scene from Valerian (MOVIE) 

Spoiler

While she's part CGI, Rihanna still manages to show depth as an actress in this scene.

Critique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Bawdee - Rihanna

first of all, i haven’t watched this movie so thanks for the spoiler (jk, at this point i was never gonna watch lbr). I think I liked it better when she was an alien (?) ‘cause the voice sounded right, but when she transformed back into Rihanna I wasn’t feeling it. Her expressions weren’t that convincing so it made the entire conversation not very believable (as in, an interaction that could happen not an alien/magician/artist/whatever being realistic). I think she was better on Guava Island.

Boys - Britney Spears

Abby the Receptionist Scene from How I Met Your Mother (SERIES)    

Spoiler

Fun fact: https://www.inquisitr.com/1123115/britney-spears-helped-save-how-i-met-your-mother-from-certain-doom/  
So basically Britney's acting chops saved an entire show no one else in this competition can say that

Critique:

Spoiler

sabbath: Boys - Britney Spears

Ahhhhh, I wish this was the episode of when she’s working at the clinic, I think it would’ve been stronger cause this video was too choppy and didn’t showcase her role as well, so I hope the other judges watched HIMYM cause she was really funny and knew how to play the role. But i have to base it on the actual entry.

Loyalty - Christina Aguilera

Hurt (MV) 

Spoiler

Critique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Loyalty - Christina Aguilera - 0: If I can’t have Loyalty no one will ?

Sabbath: Loyalty - Christina Aguilera

This song always makes me cry :'(  anyways, while I think she does show off emotions while singing the song and as story passes, she’s not acting that much, she gets out-acted a LOT by the young christina and the dad. I wish you stuck to your original idea or that considered Burlesque (which again I haven’t watched in a while so maybe it’s not a good idea? but i believe it was).

PinkBox - Celine Dion

Scene from Psalm 151, Touched by an Angel (SERIES)    

Spoiler

Critique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Fatbox - Celine Dion

Her singing is definitely a lot better than her acting, but it’s still okay. About her acting, I think it was a little flat but I can classify it as ‘believable’ 

Touch It - Beyonce

Get Out Of My House Scene from Obsessed  (MOVIE)

Spoiler

Critique:

Spoiler

Sabbath: Touch It - Beyoncé -

omg Lemonade looks different from what I remembered :jonny: She constantly crosses the line between being good and overacting, and having Idris acting along her makes it more obvious. Yvess sabotaged u by doing this round before Beyoncé’s The Lion King came out smh, for now I suggest he goes to the Four Seasons.  

xoxo

Yvess sabotaged u by doing this round before Beyoncé’s The Lion King came out smh, for now I suggest he goes to the Four Seasons.  

@Sabbath

Image result for rpdr gif

so team element is winning? whew okay next round!

15 hours ago, thecptz said:

so team element is winning? whew okay next round!

hmmm... its never really over xoxo

me,gotinto and pressure had different winning teams so its not a landslide round tbh

okay

speezy   

next page

Just now, Sabbath said:

PTRFat

yes

Image result for rpdr gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.