Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

15 hours ago, EriKills said:

:ahh:  

Perf use of switch card tbh @Element

The gravitational FORCE over on Team Fatbath once Fatbox orbits on over there I- :jonny2:

BITCH! you and @Bawdee gives me life :ahh: 

atleast, Element got to live on your legacy. :ahh: 

so even if you lose the wildcard, it will be fine xoxo 

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Bawdee said:

BITCH I CANNOT BREATHE OMG 

omg you're just getting eliminated. you don't need to die :dancehall:

• ATRL Moderator
6 minutes ago, EriKills said:

The gravitational FORCE over on Team Fatbath once Fatbox orbits on over there I- :jonny2:

:bibliahh:

15 hours ago, Boys said:

so those two have immunity plus the people who will have immunity as the top scorers of the team meaning a total of 5 people could be immune this round?

I mean... what is even going on... :ace:

so that means you better work your ass off. 

besides, if Celine and Conchita gets the highest points in their teams then they will block the immunity from others.

so dont assume right away that they cant get the highest scores esp this is a lyrics/song round.

so whats wrong with that

team sabbath even got to a point of having low number of members

and that;s the way how it works.

hope u watched survivor coz i made it clear that this show is a homage to those type of games from oldtrl

and mind you, 14 players now in the game.

the merge is getting close. 

:-* 

15 hours ago, Bawdee said:

@Yvess can you give me one of the png/transparent thingies you used for Queen Conchita

i have the worst idea in mind but its a KII

i will. wait lol 

15 hours ago, Bawdee said:

@Yvess can you give me one of the png/transparent thingies you used for Queen Conchita

i have the worst idea in mind but its a KII

here

Spoiler

spyqka6zopcg.png

10 minutes ago, EriKills said:

Hope you're SUFFERING from the grave you whale 

The way your corpse took up an entire cemetery for you alone 

assignments next page

192ex69587ab.png

Round 9: FLAVOR OF LOVE

It is time for a SONG round once again!

Welcome TABS to your 9th Challenge!

It is not easy to think of an ULTIMATE TABS that doesn't have any record that talks about love, right?

This round will test your artist's song library as they need to represent a certain FLAVOR of love.

In this round, 5 FLAVORS OF LOVE will be assigned to each team.

You need to interpret it by sending a song from your artist.

This will not be a threeway battle coz the team with the highest average will win.

FLAVORS OF LOVE:

Eros

is romantic, passionate love. In this type of relationship, love is life's most important thing. Experts said that a search for physical beauty or an ideal type also typifies this type of love.

Eros: "My partner and I have the right physical chemistry between us." "I feel that my partner and I were meant for each other." "My partner fits my idea standard of physical beauty/handsomeness."

Ludus

is a game-playing or uncommitted love. Lying is part of the game. A person who pursues ludic love may have many conquests but remains uncommitted.

Ludus: "I have sometimes to keep my partner from finding out about other lovers." "I can get over love affairs pretty easily and quickly." "I enjoy playing the game of love with my partner and a number of other partners."

Storge

is a slow developing, friendship-based love. People with this type of love like to participate in activities together. Experts said that storge results in a long-term relationship in which sex might not be very intense or passionate.

Storge: "Our love is the best kind because it grew out of a long friendship." "Our love is really a deep friendship, not a mysterious, mystical emotion."

Mania

is an obsessive or posses­sive love, jealous and extreme. A person in love this way is likely to do something crazy or silly, such as stalking. The movie Fatal Attraction was about this type.

Mania: "When my partner does not pay attention to me, I feel sick all over." "Since I ahve been in love with my partner, I have had trouble concentrating on anything else." "I cannot relax if I suspect that my partner is with someone else."

Agape

is all-giving love, not concerned with the self, only with the partner, or with people needing compassion. It is said to be relatively rare.

Agape: "I would rather suffer myself than let my partner suffer." "I cannot be happy unless I place my part­ner's happiness before my own." "I would endure all things for the sake of my partner."

WHAT'S UR FLAVA?:

Prior to the previous elimination, I asked you to choose songs from girlgroups

The song you chose will determine your flavor of love. 

Here we go!

• ATRL Moderator

Just now, Yvess said:

assignments next page

we made it already sis

JUST POST THEM!!!

Eros

is romantic, passionate love. In this type of relationship, love is life's most important thing. Experts said that a search for physical beauty or an ideal type also typifies this type of love.

Eros: "My partner and I have the right physical chemistry between us." "I feel that my partner and I were meant for each other." "My partner fits my idea standard of physical beauty/handsomeness."

4 Jai Ho - Eros ( @Queen Conchita)

3 Independent Women, Pt. I -Eros ( @Solarie )

this is not a battle ok

SHADE NEVER MADE ANYBODY LESS GAY

15 hours ago, Psycho said:

JUST POST THEM!!!

ur tone seems pointed rn 

Ludus

is a game-playing or uncommitted love. Lying is part of the game. A person who pursues ludic love may have many conquests but remains uncommitted.

Ludus: "I have sometimes to keep my partner from finding out about other lovers." "I can get over love affairs pretty easily and quickly." "I enjoy playing the game of love with my partner and a number of other partners."

4 2 Become 1 -Ludus ( @Loyalty )

4 Jumpin', Jumpin' - Ludus ( @Guero )

3 Don't Cha - Ludus ( @Psycho )

Messss aren't Conchita and I switching themes as well? It wouldn't work if we keep our themes since we would have the same as another member in our new team 

Storge

is a slow developing, friendship-based love. People with this type of love like to participate in activities together. Experts said that storge results in a long-term relationship in which sex might not be very intense or passionate.

Storge: "Our love is the best kind because it grew out of a long friendship." "Our love is really a deep friendship, not a mysterious, mystical emotion."

1Survivor -Storge  ( @kiiwii )

5 Stop -Storge ( @PinkBox )

5 Hush Hush -Storge ( @thecptz )

9 minutes ago, Yvess said:

so that means you better work your ass off. 

besides, if Celine and Conchita gets the highest points in their teams then they will block the immunity from others.

so dont assume right away that they cant get the highest scores esp this is a lyrics/song round.

so whats wrong with that

team sabbath even got to a point of having low number of members

and that;s the way how it works.

hope u watched survivor coz i made it clear that this show is a homage to those type of games from oldtrl

and mind you, 14 players now in the game.

the merge is getting close. 

:-* 

Don't pay homage to one of the worst parts of the show everyone hates the 50 immunities that game hands out

• ATRL Moderator

Avril better have a nasty slutty anthem @Solarie

15 hours ago, PinkBox said:

Messss aren't Conchita and I switching themes as well? It wouldn't work if we keep our themes since we would have the same as another member in our new team 

whale thats part of the challenge. xoxo 

• ATRL Moderator
1 minute ago, Boys said:

Don't pay homage to one of the worst parts of the show everyone hates the 50 immunities that game hands out

tea tho

can't wait for someone to get eliminated at the final 6 when the other 5 are immune fddd

Mania

is an obsessive or posses­sive love, jealous and extreme. A person in love this way is likely to do something crazy or silly, such as stalking. The movie Fatal Attraction was about this type.

Mania: "When my partner does not pay attention to me, I feel sick all over." "Since I ahve been in love with my partner, I have had trouble concentrating on anything else." "I cannot relax if I suspect that my partner is with someone else."
3 Spice Up Your Life -Mania ( @Boys )

2 Say My Name -Mania ( @Not Like The Movies )

2 Buttons - Mania ( @Alena )

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Storge

Storge: "Our love is the best kind because it grew out of a long friendship." "Our love is really a deep friendship, not a mysterious, mystical emotion."

1Survivor -Storge  ( @kiiwii )

5 Stop -Storge ( @PinkBox )

5 Hush Hush -Storge ( @thecptz )

omg hot

3 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Hope you're SUFFERING from the grave you whale 

The way your corpse took up an entire cemetery for you alone 

The IMPORTANCE implications of me getting an entire cemetery when they’re just going to toss your corpse in the ocean alongside your fellow whale specimen when u lose dance round :jonny2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.