Ultimate TABS S1 : The Ultimate TABS is BEYONCE (Touch It)

Yvess

16 hours ago, Invisibility said:

Nooooo did we really lose by 0.01 points :deadbanana2:

Sabbath - 7.946428

Element - 7.953125

• Replies 9.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Yvess

• Sabbath

• PinkBox

• thecptz

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

but he already adjusted some of his low scores tbh 

and i believe that it is his opinion, he was worried that he might get dragged too

bKA9HVz.jpg

We don't want wrong opinions tho 

bKA9HVz.jpg

2 minutes ago, Yvess said:

Sabbath - 7.946428

Element - 7.953125

the 0.08% difference :toofunny3:

petition to have Team Speezy send 2 tributes bc flopped

15 hours ago, PinkBox said:

We don't want wrong opinions tho 

bKA9HVz.jpg

you dunno how i reminded them abt judging x

when i received his critiques, i pointed it out coz i fear for him 

bKA9HVz.jpg

15 hours ago, Invisibility said:

remember this speezy when u get the upper hand next time :eli: 

5 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

Difference would be much bigger without Sabbath sabotage 

bKA9HVz.jpg

7 minutes ago, PinkBox said:

Difference would be much bigger without Sabbath sabotage 

bKA9HVz.jpg

True. If Sabbath gave "fairer" scores, the difference will be bigger. Just proves that sabotaj does not really work when you serve talent.

bKA9HVz.jpg

@Remmy fiercE - 2.5 | What is he envious of??? A brick wall????????????

- I need an explanation, the theme is to submit a pic that fits the theme. Does he look Envious on that picture or no? 

I still don't get it, One looked sad, one is just shocked (and angry) and one is sitting on a dumpster and yet the one I submitted looks like he wants something but cant have it got the lowest score among those? 

6 minutes ago, fiercE said:

I still don't get it, One looked sad, one is just shocked (and angry) and one is sitting on a dumpster and yet the one I submitted looks like he wants something but cant have it got the lowest score among those? 

Hi boo, as for me.. My scores for the Envy entries aren't too different from one another tbh.

I gave you a 6 coz I feel like it can come across as envy too but it is giving me somehow a hard time to see since his gaze is kinda like he is attracted to someone that he is trying to be flirty now. I stated too that it could have gotten a better score for me if there were other elements in the picture, like a prop that could somehow create a story.

Xoxo

• ATRL Moderator

My scoring scale this round went from 7 to 10.

Sabbath’s basically went from 0 to 10. 

My team would have won by an even larger margin if I had been using the same scale. Guess I will make adjustments next round :foxaylove2:

26 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

True. If Sabbath gave "fairer" scores, the difference will be bigger. Just proves that sabotaj does not really work when you serve talent.

bKA9HVz.jpg

Talent, the ultimate truth teller 

bKA9HVz.jpg

9 minutes ago, Element said:

My scoring scale this round went from 7 to 10.

Sabbath’s basically went from 0 to 10. 

My team would have won by an even larger margin if I had been using the same scale. Guess I will make adjustments next round :foxaylove2:

Adjust for Sabbath's team onlee

bKA9HVz.jpg

good evening ladies and germs, i did tell yvess that i was scared yall would get angry at my scores and while I even upped some of them, I couldn't do that for all for you, for many reasons, stated in each critique.

If i gave you a low score, I told you exactly why I didn't like it, and in most cases it was because to me it didn't embody the sin.

And even then I still gave points cause I liked the styling, or the lighting or the editing or something, but the challenge wasn't "send a nice picture", the challenge was to embody the sin, so I stuck to that.

I know Boys posted an audio so I'll listen to that now, but if someone feels like they don't understand my critique (not just complain) (not saying Boys is a complainer since I haven't listened, before anyone tries it) please ask and I'll dive further into it.

I believe every scored was fairly justified with LENGHTY CRITIQUES but I'm here for the discussion if someone wants that.

another ****ing bible ddd :skull:

anyways, photography has always been one of my passions and I thought it would definitely play a role this round and I would be too harsh (wish I know that's what you all think) but in most cases, that's what helped giving a higher score even if I didn't like the picture cause the sin wasn't represented.

like i said, if anyone wants to discuss their score im open to it, even if i believe i pretty much explained the why's in everyone's critique

i stuck to the description of the challenge too much i guess, but otherwise idk how i'm supposed to be fair to everyone if i just pick and choose what I personally like and dislike

x

I feel like Sabbath's rankings were fair, but not the scores themselves. As Element said, Sabbath used a 0-10 scale whereas the other judges used a 5-10 scale, which ultimately gives a slight advantage to Team Sabbath (which isn't really Sabbath's fault since y'all are rating from 0-10)

I don't think the rihsults would've changed though, but it might have an impact in later rounds (and it does have change the overall leaderboard)

44 minutes ago, Sabbath said:

good evening ladies and germs, i did tell yvess that i was scared yall would get angry at my scores and while I even upped some of them, I couldn't do that for all for you, for many reasons, stated in each critique.

If i gave you a low score, I told you exactly why I didn't like it, and in most cases it was because to me it didn't embody the sin.

And even then I still gave points cause I liked the styling, or the lighting or the editing or something, but the challenge wasn't "send a nice picture", the challenge was to embody the sin, so I stuck to that.

I know Boys posted an audio so I'll listen to that now, but if someone feels like they don't understand my critique (not just complain) (not saying Boys is a complainer since I haven't listened, before anyone tries it) please ask and I'll dive further into it.

I believe every scored was fairly justified with LENGHTY CRITIQUES but I'm here for the discussion if someone wants that.

Not my picture but Avril deserved better just saying

bKA9HVz.jpg

2 hours ago, KatyCatPH said:

bKA9HVz.jpg

This. He gave our team 3 scores lower than 6, few 6s and 0 tens. I’m happy his sabotage didn’t work and hit him in the end :fan:

13 minutes ago, Overprotected said:

Not my picture but Avril deserved better just saying

bKA9HVz.jpg

I agree

Maybe between my changes I overlooked something and I'm sorry. I definitely didn't see it, but still 2 more points or something wouldn't be that big of a difference in the big scheme of things.

12 minutes ago, Solarie said:

I’m happy his sabotage didn’t work and hit him in the end :fan:

Excuse me but how was it sabotage? Every critique came with a justification on why I thought a certain way. Had I just been like " 3 - ugly" " 4 - i don't like the pose" then you could say I was giving out scores just to give them + could drag me for being lazy, but neither is the case.

Yvess: Psycho - Lady Gaga - 7: I like that she looks like she's seething from too much envy. It gives me wrath teas more than envy though.

Element: Psycho - 10 - I quite like this entry. The expression, the makeup, the dishevelled hair, the single tear… all of it comes together to depict someone who has perhaps been ruined by deep feelings of envy. The emotion feels so raw. She has been kicking herself and desperately wanting a 10 from Element, and this round I shall oblige x

Speezy: Psycho - Lady Gaga - 8.5: I can see the Envy a bit. Probably one of the better envy photos. The tears and facial expression were good for a envy photo

Remmy: Psycho - 3.5 | HUh????

:biblio:

Edited by Psycho

4 hours ago, Boys said:

There was NOTHING cute about that

@Sabbath https://vocaroo.com/i/s0n1IXWeZ5xo

and a warning for @Yvess if we don't get this judging TOGETHER

BTICH :bibliahh:

Lemme remind you how last round I gave you your highest score and the lengthiest of PRAISES so how am i sabotaging u and being disloyal?, it's not my fault u got sabotaged with the @PinkBox sin, no it's not!

I even mention in the critique that I know it was probably hard to find a picture of Britney that fit, but that tiny ass pepsi bottle doesn't say gluttony AT ALL, and YOU KNOW THAT!!!!!! Yes, you do! If you didn't have anything excessive, at least I wish it was a GREAT SHOT. I gave you (and others) points for looking good but that's NOT what this challenge was about, so look at this as a #blessing so others can see that at some point I gave u a 3.5 score so they don't get suspicious when I rig it for u.

The one and only thing the challenge asked for was for the pic to embody the sin and a lot of you didn't do that, what was a binch supposed to DO

also it's not like this is a photo based game so you won't be getting scores like that all the time, and my first round scoring proves that

PTT (Post The Tributes)

2 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

PTT (Post The Tributes)

We are waiting for Miss Sabbath to send in ha tribute xoxo

The Tributes got me shookT

tumblr_mjipawv3Om1rfpp1do1_250.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.