• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Canonical Ensembl

• okgo

• Taylor fanboy

• Kyoto

10 hours ago, Walk_Away21 said:

The charts are just too much right now. And with people listening mostly in their own music bubble with car bluetooth and all that, just end them all :rip:

lol exactly. They're mostly payola anyway.

I'm excited for this. :eek: Music charts are never 100% accurate anyway in my opinion and it'll be interesting to see what they consider the most important things for a hit song or album compared to Billboard. 

15 hours ago, Miichael said:

This is kinda cool actually but tbh charts are getting more and more irrelevant in general :rip:

I’d say that charts are more and more irrelevant in terms of having success in the industry but there has never been more attention from fans. Mariah and Whitney fans are weren’t out here arguing over numbers in the 90 lol.

—-

The reaction in this thread is weird. They’re just making HDD official, which is what they have been threatening to do for ages. I’m glad for this because billboard is awful and outdated. Even the UK charts post official midweeks now 

Edited by Golowhore

We don't need a daily chart. That's too short of a turnaround to work with when it comes to the success of a cultural moment. There's a reason why trending on Twitter for a few hours usually means nothing.

More credible charts are always welcome. Even if they were all payola-driven, it would mean that It would be more expensive to make a dud song look like a proper hit. 

• 4 weeks later...
3 minutes ago, Gabriel Florin said:

It's been almost a month

Is this coming at all? :rip:

This was delayed last month. 

7 minutes ago, Scarface said:

Yes, almost 2 weeks.

thanks, i wonder whats taking so long, esp considering they planned on doing daily updates..

• 3 weeks later...

So...?

I was excited for the daily single charts we

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.