Hot 100: #2 Me!

iHype.

1 minute ago, Mr.Fenty said:

i've never seen artist's team asking people to gift the song. that's the despirate part.

But it doesn't count as a sale :rip: If anything they should have told people to use that money to buy the song again. The only tragic thing was the multiple physical copies. Everything else is not unheard of for big releases. And she can only do that because her fans buy her music. If Rihanna did this and when Ariana did something similar it wouldn't/didn't work.

• Replies 775
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Blue Rose

• slw84

• Yog

• mcohen

Top Posters In This Topic

5 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Perched for the 2nd week sales drop. Heck, even the streaming drop will be huge. Only the corrupt Pop and HAC radios are playing this song

8kSgphY.gif

expecting a 80% drop 

Trust me when I say this, Taylor is coming with EVERYTHING she has for single #2. She's getting her #1 one way or another. 

Bookmark me.

liberalmusiclover
6 minutes ago, Young In Love said:

ATRL pretending that #2 is bad :deadbanana4:

It's not, but then again, it's not #1. Imagine if the song jumped from #100 to #1. Iconic.

It matters, especially when it is this close.

14 minutes ago, lepetitmonstr said:

Will she reach #1 ANYWHERE???? Like...:deadbanana4:

If she cant reach #1 in her biggest market idk that she can outside the US

Canada is her last chance.

• ATRL Moderator

The true kii is that since Taylor’s team has already pulled every stunt possible this week, they really have nothing left to fall back on to prop up the song’s position in the future weeks.  It’ll have radio growth and that’s it :toofunny2:

A top 2 debut is better than most of ATRL’s faves’ recent entries :toofunny2:

12 minutes ago, 6_INCH_HEELS said:

I mean, who releases a vinyl of a live performance REHEARSAL? :deadbanana2:Just for the performance itself to be ripped to shreds by the GP. :deadbanana2:

Isn't it like at 18M views on Youtube with about 800k likes and only 30k dislikes. Yeah the GP really ripped it to shreds...

Both are horrible I can’t 

YjdrWYc.gif

#2 is phenomenal but the fact that her and her team displayed such desperation in the previous week that all of it makes this embarrassing and underwhelming. 

She was gonna do fine either way, so she should've just sat there and let it be, cuz now they look like clowns. :rip:

Using Billboard's numbers:

Old Town Road  765 points

ME!  670 points

10 minutes ago, Mr.Fenty said:

i've never seen artist's team asking people to gift the song. that's the despirate part.

Wasn't Gaga doing the same during Applause's release week? lol.

Anyway, the peak is not bad, she just didn't need to do all that thingy she did, it only made her look a bit desperate. The sad thing here is that she did 700 points, imagine how many points is Lil' Nas doing, pulling an Adele's Hello with those huge numbers :deadbanana4:

Switching to full pop to get blocked by a country song 

YjdrWYc.gif

:chick3:

1 minute ago, UnusualBoy said:

Wasn't Gaga doing the same during Applause's release week? lol.

Anyway, the peak is not bad, she just didn't need to do all that thingy she did, it only made her look a bit desperate. The sad thing here is that she did 700 points, imagine how many points is Lil' Nas doing, pulling an Adele's Hello with those huge numbers :deadbanana4:

more signs that Taylor's Artpop is coming, i guess

Why are people saying she's gonna fall hard next week? The points will decrease but she will be #2 again

liberalmusiclover
4 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

A top 2 debut is better than most of ATRL’s faves’ recent entries :toofunny2:

It debuted at #100 because of the radio payola that was a part of last week's tracking.

MESSSSS...… but where are the Taylor stans saying that ATRL was gonna feel dumb for dragging her cheap tactics? :bibliahh: 

Hey, kids! Counting is fun! :cm:

1 minute ago, Fender said:

Switching to full pop to get blocked by a country song 

YjdrWYc.gif

LMFAOOOOOOOOOOO NOT THIS :ahh:

tumblr_n01mvwYcNf1qzwh14o1_400.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.