Shallow certified DIAMOND in France

ViviLittleM

2 hours ago, erianoillim said:

Projection isn’t a good look on you sis. Not even Fenty beauty products can hide it :sorry:

I don't use Fenty Beauty. And I'm not projecting, I'm just confused why you're so mad. 

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badgirlriri

• CaptainMusic

• Cherry123

• ViviLittleM

Top Posters In This Topic

39 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

I don't use Fenty Beauty. And I'm not projecting, I'm just confused why you're so mad. 

Why are you on every Gaga thread? 

Just now, Cherry123 said:

Why are you on every Gaga thread? 

I'm not? The only other thread I was in recently was just to defend my fave. I didn't even mention or comment on her on this thread,  I just found it funny how inflated the France certification system has become, I didnt know that information until this thread and commented accordingly.  Yall cam stop spamming my notifications now.

That's huge :jonny:

Why is the NAVY fuming in here? :ahh: 

6 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

There's been like 40 Diamond certified songs in France the past 2 years, even Swalla went Diamond there. :rip: 

6 hours ago, perfillusion said:

Miss me with that "i don't even stan anyone!!" nonsense, once a Britney stan, always a Britney stan

OT: It's nice to see someone finally have a big musical comeback, the first since Mariah in 2005.

:ahh: they think we forgot 

What a huge global smash achieving a certification that is very difficult to get these days in France

UgmX8Pe.gif

GlobalGa gets another diamond certification :eek: 

the ANGER in this thread :lmao:

the anger in this thread :dies:

such a pleasur to see madame Godga having the stans pressed.

and oh, the rules changed, only preminum streams and pure sales now count for the diamond certification.

Good luck to your fav acheiving this. 

Oh so the rules have changed from last years? Only paid streams and sales? Impressive.

Edited by sober

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.