Shallow certified DIAMOND in France

ViviLittleM

4 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Where’s the shade? I congratulate Lady Gaga. I was just wondering why her previous #1 hits didn’t achieve this?

I see Lady Gaga fans are still unstable. 

maybe because she is bigger than ever :1stplace:

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• badgirlriri

• CaptainMusic

• Cherry123

• ViviLittleM

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

I'm aware but it's much easier to achieve than say in 2011 since it includes premium streams and the certification amount is lower than back then. 

Pointing out facts is seething? I don't even stan anyone so I'm not sure why exactly I would be. :deadbanana: 

I've praised the song and ASIB many times, Monsters :rip: 

I know sis, and I personally know you so yeah, but you can't blame other monsters for jumping at you considering the amount of crazy OGHs that run to discredit Gaga at every chance :skull: 

11 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

I wouldn't know since she doesn't :huh:

I’m sure she doesn’t. See you on the next Gaga thread :celestial3:

9 minutes ago, Me & My Hits said:

Where’s the shade? I congratulate Lady Gaga. I was just wondering why her previous #1 hits didn’t achieve this?

I see Lady Gaga fans are still unstable. 

I'm stable enough to notice when someone is throwing weak shade.Own it or don't even post :rip:

11 minutes ago, perfillusion said:

Miss me with that "i don't even stan anyone!!" nonsense, once a Britney stan, always a Britney stan

OT: It's nice to see someone finally have a big musical comeback, the first since Mariah in 2005.

I-

Imagine thinking I stan Britney in 2019, tons of people stopped stanning for her which is why her last 2 albums completely bombed genius :deadbanana: 

I haven't stanned for her since 2013, years before you even joined ATRL but you keep thinking that boo :lmao: 

35 minutes ago, jijie101 said:

But Rihanna and Gaga are the only main pop girls who have a diamond single in France, so I guess it’s not that easy to achieve.

OT: Legend:clap3:

Selena has two diamonds in France babe 

4 minutes ago, Mariano said:

I know sis, and I personally know you so yeah, but you can't blame other monsters for jumping at you considering the amount of crazy OGHs that run to discredit Gaga at every chance :skull: 

True and to be fair I used to be kinda an OGH before ASIB so I don't blame them that much. :skull: 

I was just pointing out a fact, as I've said several times Shallow is a huge global smash regardless so there's no way to shade its performance anyway. :gaycat3:

the amount of anger over a certification

I-

Gaga continues to leave many f**s pressed

OoYccJjrd4LcjNulNcK_pnnQIj69rfGjFgpl1zCN

29 minutes ago, iiSuperManii said:

you already have more posts in this thread than most of her stans. You may be lying :heart2:

I only posted once and then got a barage of quotes? :huh:

30 minutes ago, erianoillim said:

I’m sure she doesn’t. See you on the next Gaga thread :celestial3:

The way you are seething with rage because I commented on the state of France's certification system :skull:

12 minutes ago, badgirlriri said:

The way you are seething with rage because I commented on the state of France's certification system :skull:

Projection isn’t a good look on you sis. Not even Fenty beauty products can hide it :sorry:

What a classic. Does she has more diamond singles there?

1 hour ago, CaptainMusic said:

There's been like 40 Diamond certified songs in France the past 2 years, even Swalla went Diamond there. :rip: 

so...? did the OP say it's the first diamond certified song in years or something like that? :rip: so pressed. :lmao:

The SUFFERING from the usual suspects here, really pathetic :rip:

______

Congarts Queen for your DIAMOND certification. Shallow is such a global smash :clap3: :clap3:

2 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

There's been like 40 Diamond certified songs in France the past 2 years, even Swalla went Diamond there. :rip: 

But Gaga and Rih are the only female to have Daimond singles in France, so that's more impressive and show how Gaga is more global and powerful, TABS:jonny:

OT: a global classic :clap3:

Edited by Miles Away

a DIAMOND certified smash single. You can tell it's causing so much anger.

3 hours ago, CaptainMusic said:

Thread ruined by one post :lmao:

Metamorphosis

She just keeps winning. :clap3:

7 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

Thread ruined by one post :lmao:

Not really since it's not the case anymore since they changed the rules.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.