• magazine

• B-Luke

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, D_Man3379 said:

Honestly. Gen Z and their cringe taste.

I know 

38 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

Imagine getting a #1 before your own fave :skull: Literally I can just imagine the probable meltdown

Lil Nas X about to pull Sam Smith winning Oscar before his fave Gaga :skull: 

ATRL acting all high and mighty abut this song when their fave probably serves greasy fast food music.

3 minutes ago, Golo***** said:

ATRL acting all high and mighty abut this song when their fave probably serves greasy fast food music.

Right. It’s not like 7 rings is any better.

It’s funny how this song only became a hit because it has a narrative attached to it. Almost like the Billboard removal from Country was planned promotion.

1 minute ago, Ari29 said:

It’s funny how this song only became a hit because it has a narrative attached to it. Almost like the Billboard removal from Country was planned promotion.

Resultado de imagem para this is a case for the fbi

7 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Nah, this was already on it way to becoming a hit\

The controversy just added fuel to the flame

A Black Beatles tea

Edited by Enoch

Why is it smashing in spotify though

I was told Spotify doesn't use "urban" music :spin:

7 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

The song was already a top 20 hit before it was removed. But thinking about it, yes I wouldn't be surprised if he himself had reported the song to billboard.

But whatever. I'd much rather cynical viral marketing from one dude rather than payola, forced drama and all the traditional ways corporations engineer a hit.

3 minutes ago, Ari29 said:

Right :dies: he listed the song as country on iTunes and promoted it as a country-trap song on purpose to generate debate, even tho the song is as trap as it gets. And everybody including Billboard fell for it and contributed to boost its popularity. A genius :dies:

he said on twitter that hes been working on a documentary based on a social experiment after dropping the song. 

a tiktok song :rip: it's not even a guilty pleasure type of good it's just horrible...i'd be happy if he was gay but he's apparently not :noparty:

41 minutes ago, Golo***** said:

The song was already a top 20 hit before it was removed. But thinking about it, yes I wouldn't be surprised if he himself had reported the song to billboard.

But whatever. I'd much rather cynical viral marketing from one dude rather than payola, forced drama and all the traditional ways corporations engineer a hit.

I was thinking his label, I believe it was after he signed to Columbia that the Billboard controversy made it to GMA. 

39 minutes ago, XXXO said:

Right :dies: he listed the song as country on iTunes and promoted it as a country-trap song on purpose to generate debate, even tho the song is as trap as it gets. And everybody including Billboard fell for it and contributed to boost its popularity. A genius :dies:

he said on twitter that hes been working on a documentary based on a social experiment after dropping the song. 

I saw one of those on ****jerry/Jerry Media, the hype around this song reminded me of that doc

This will be #1 for like couple of months. Not complaining though, it's a good song. :jonny: 

2 hours ago, Scarface said:

The barbs won.

:lmao:

2 hours ago, D_Man3379 said:

Honestly. Gen Z and their cringe taste.

:lmao: :lmao: 

US Spotify: Remix #1, Original #2

US Apple: Remix #1, Original #2

Global Spotify: Original #2,

Remix #4 Global Apple: Remix #1, Original #2

OMG! :jonny: 

Good, I hope he continues to smash so all of you pop loving puritans can seethe.

Hope he snatches that number 1 right up with Billy too.

2 hours ago, Ari29 said:

What. It was a week away from going  #1 on the country chart. He would have won either way. 

Edited by thedastardly

• ATRL Moderator
9 minutes ago, omrimayo said:

Highest ever?

nah, that's nonstop with like 5.7mil streams

Kii, the song is a bop, I approve! 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.