• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

I agree with the critiques bout my entry on this and the last page. Who is that last judge, again?

Just now, Fa1x intelectual said:

I agree with the critiques bout my entry on this and the last page. Who is that last judge, again?

:laugh:

7 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

right see you all in about 45 minutes for results x

rihsults

1 minute ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

she was great unlike others

10 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

mxtthewdelrey | Jeny B ... no words

tf is this supposed to mean x

17 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

actually like the fact her face isn't in it (noah fence to her face or anything), 

:bibliahh:

6 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

tf is this supposed to mean x

i mean, anyone who isnt speechless looking into the light that is that picture is a blasphemer

Thank you for your kind words, QC. But I wanna fight you one thing.

23 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

SitarHero | Allison Harvard i don't get the love for this :skull: i feel dumb because all the other reactions from the judges and contestants are crazy but all I see is a cute shot. 

You just disrespected one of ANTM's best photos, one of its legacies. Everyone on that panel was floored by it and André Leon Talley even wanted to hang this photo in his SALON (read that with his fake accent). Every fan of that show knows that this is a masterpiece, something that can be placed side by side with Mona Lisa in the Louvre. I am sorry miss thang, you I love you but I cannot take that disrespecr uttered to that immaculate photo of Goddess Allison.

jk i just wanted to feel a meltdown ala MLD 

:rofl:

4 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Thank you for your kind words, QC. But I wanna fight you one thing.

You just disrespected one of ANTM's best photos, one of its legacies. Everyone on that panel was floored by it and André Leon Talley even wanted to hang this photo in his SALON (read that with his fake accent). Every fan of that show knows that this is a masterpiece, something that can be placed side by side with Mona Lisa in the Louvre. I am sorry miss thang, you I love you but I cannot take that disrespecr uttered to that immaculate photo of Goddess Allison.

Reveal hidden contents

jk i just wanted to feel a meltdown ala MLD 

:rofl:

@Queen Conchita

I thought I was the only one who thought the shot was just cute too I was a fan of ANTM as well (the good years). In the realm of ANTM with the photos it was up against yeah it was good but outside of that it's nothing spectacular tbh.

Edited by Boys

33 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

I don't love it as much as I did the first time I saw it 

:'(

running 15 minutes late, i'm new to all this hosting malarkey sorry love you all x

Allison is overrated, her work in that show at least :mandown:

36 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

EriKills | Jeana Turner absolutely mindblowing, stunning.

Queen C :clap3:  

tenor.gif?itemid=13199086

Queen Conchita indeed

jamesfog

1 minute ago, jamesfog said:

Queen Conchita indeed

jamesfog

Thought that was Madonna :bibliahh:

Apparently we've been waiting for results so long that 80% of the animals in the pictures submitted this week died :'( :rip: :heart2: 

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

Apparently we've been waiting for results so long that 80% of the animals in the pictures submitted this week died :'( :rip: :heart2: 

R.I.P @PinkBox

Get in guys! Last place automatically eliminated and then the winner gets immunity and eliminates someone from the new bottom 3 x

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @Overprotected @EriKills @jamesfog @beatinglikeadrum @Sabbath @thecptz @Taylucifer @Riri. @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @prézli @PinkBox @mxtthewdelrey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Dom @SitarHero @Bawdee @URBAN @Touch It @Legend E @Boys

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.