POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

@Yvess can you post gifs of your model less? or if you still want to post, can you post gifs of him actually in clothes or wear more than just an underwear instead? sometimes i open this thread when i'm outside, and i don't wanna shock others xoxo

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

8 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Urban showing up when everyone didn't expect him anymore

watch pedro submit his entry at 2.59pm est

• ATRL Moderator

:shakeno: some of y'all should've switched people once you saw the first round

3 minutes ago, thecptz said:

@Yvess can you post gifs of your model less? or if you still want to post, can you post gifs of him actually in clothes or wear more than just an underwear instead? sometimes i open this thread when i'm outside, and i don't wanna shock others xoxo

That's my problem he has none. Xoxo

ill post less now dw boo :)

@Navyofbadgals showing off a true hatred of spanish people this is so sad and homophobic all at the same time, I bet you and Donald text each other :psyduck:

1 minute ago, Yvess said:

That's my problem he has none. Xoxo

ill post less now dw boo :)

thanks

16 minutes ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Urban showing up when everyone didn't expect him anymore

:bibliahh:

we love a group of hardworking judges :clap3:

A cute critique that smells like lower-tier safe

NICKITAHNKUOU.gif

wiiiiiiiild horses

wouldn't drag me awaaaaaaaay

thecptz

Just now, thecptz said:

@Queen Conchita have you submit your songs in song contest yet? :lakitu:

she better have otherwise i'm calling the police

• ATRL Moderator
2 minutes ago, URBAN said:

Submitted my entry.

URBAN

yas bitch. **** it up

URBAN

1 minute ago, thecptz said:

Isn't she the only one we are waiting for? I- :biblio:

1 minute ago, Kylie Jenner said:

prepare your phone

KDo3u2k.png

CRITIQUES: TALENT

@KatyCatPH @Kylie Jenner @Yvess @Loyalty @Overprotected @EriKills @jamesfog @beatinglikeadrum @EriKills @Sabbath @thecptz @Taylucifer @Riri. @Invisibility @Thanatos @Lukey @prézli @Pedro @PinkBox @mxtthewdelrey @Moonlightbae @Fa1x intelectual @Noah @Dom @SitarHero @Bawdee @URBAN @Touch It @Legend E @Boys

KATYCATPH | KATY PERRY // kinda cute, a little corny. feels a bit cheap? i don't hate it

KYLIE JENNER | BELLA HADID // love that drink. a bit ethereal, visually interesting and a bit kooky, couture.

YVESS | PIETRO BOSSELLI // a cool interpretation. certainly a bit of a stretch, but i get it and i enjoy it. pantheresque?

LOYALTY | RIHANNA // l o v e. interesting and dark, face being served, well composed and great to look at over and over.

OVERPROTECTED | MARIAH CAREY // uber cool interpretation. very interesting pick and also a great photo. very excited to see more from you

ERIKILLS | JEANA TURNER // simple, sweet, a bit bland, but a good composition

JAMESFOG | NYLE DIMARCO // its ok... i like elements of the photo but the adorable husky feels like an afterthought. the shades of gray are nice though

BEATINGLIKEADRUM | CHARLIZE THERON // ehh, i do like it. charlize does look good, if a bit stiff and awkward

LEGEND E | RACHEL WEISZ // shes doing a great job of selling the bag, which is a compliment. manages to stand out on top of that gorgeous lion. nice choice

SABBATH | ZENDAYA // pedestrian. she's got one eye on the walmart rack and the other on more slayful pictures she knows she's gonna take in the future

THECPTZ | DANA SLOSAR // the overall composition of the photo and individual elements coming together really sells this for me. not spectacular, but great to look at.

TAYLUCIFER | GIGI HADID // the styling combined with the powerful stride in motion and gigi selling her presence on her face are definitely great for me here. she is choking the living **** out of that dalmatian though, i dont know how peta is gonna feel about this

RIRI. | NICKI MINAJ // not bad, a bit corny in the way that nicki minaj is always corny, but a safe shot.

INVISIBILITY | SHIINA RINGO // pretty, but boring. i don't have a lot to say but it's not bad.

THANATOS | KARLIE KLOSS // feels like karlie is trying a bit much in this photo. i do like the pose and the elements of it, but while the photo is leaning towards sweet with a fairytale vibe, karlie is serving too strong of a face. i think it's those glasses that bother me

LUKEY | PARIS HILTON // leaning ever so slightly towards boring but she is serving the glamour. her essence well captured in the shot, and i appreciate it. also serving the iconic showgirls poster

PREZLI | PIXIE LOTT // cool. the other judges say she looks out of place and she does, but the effect it gives to the photo is positive for me. it's very that video of the girl in the club who looks absolutely lost (because she was teleported there). the photo is very dynamic and i enjoy it a lot, but its a tad overedited which cheapens it.

PINKBOX | MADONNA // love this. im a sucker for mystical/ethereal when done right, and this feels like something you'd see in a dream.

MXTTHEWDELREY | JENY B // i definitely had the biggest reaction to this photo by far out of the whole panel, and i feel like that is a compliment. also

MOONLIGHTBAE | KIM KARDASHIAN // i like this a bunch. interesting magic-y, witchy vibes, great colours, nice pose and composition... great job

FA1X INTELECTUAL | CAROLINE TRENTINI // pretty, but boring. a safe shot, but i do like the styling.

NOAH | JENNIFER LAWRENCE // the best nude snake photo. still a bit uninspired compared to some of the better photos, but still a great one.

DOM | SCARLETT JOHANSSON // scarlett looks super awkward. a good promo shot for the movie but a little lacking for this competition.

BOYS | JON KORTAJARENA // great colours with the styling and set, jon's decent in the photo, but i like the way his legs go up to sort of naturally go into the dog's height to give good levels and flow in a composition sense. decent picture.

SITARHERO | ALLISON HARVARD // there's a reason she won that shoot and should have won the cycle. really easy, legendary shot choice.

BAWDEE | JENNIFER LOPEZ // i like it, gives an interesting vibe. i definitely think she comes off very animalistic where a lot of people dont give that next to their animals, so i appreciate that a lot.

TOUCH IT | SOLANGE KNOWLES // kinda weak. i like the composition but the somewhat off styling with the crazy lip and the kinda pedestrian vibe just aren't doing it for me

11 minutes ago, Boys said:

@Navyofbadgals showing off a true hatred of spanish people this is so sad and homophobic all at the same time, I bet you and Donald text each other :psyduck:

Ehm no

NICKITAHNKUOU.gif

1 minute ago, Tsareena said:

yas bitch. **** it up

URBAN

AH legend, you know the tea!

URBAN

2 minutes ago, KatyCatPH said:

Isn't she the only one we are waiting for? I- :biblio:

4 minutes ago, Kylie Jenner said:

5 minutes ago, thecptz said:

sent 14 hours ago fats x

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.