POSE ™ 002 | The Winner Is Announced!

Queen Conchita

For those playing with talented global singers of course a picture on stage is as candid as one on the street

LGTPCIt.gif

• Replies 8.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Queen Conchita

• Navyofbadgals

• boys

• Sabbath

oh yes if i were @Queen Conchita, i'd be happy with the ratings tbh :clap3: we stan a hit and controversial game

16 hours ago, Lukey said:

I WAS NOT HERE FOR THAT VOTE

#PeoplesVote #Referendum2

then let's crucify those who voted to continue the round!

#StandWithLukey

16 hours ago, Tsareena said:

https://www.picturecorrect.com/tips/what-is-a-candid-photo/

:cm: I referenced this for candids. as you can see the examples... photoshoots can still be candids. (doesn't mean they're always good candids)

i think Queen Cnchita posted this too here and it helped me but i guess ppl have sent already in advance

maybe thats why it is....

Image result for too little too late gif

for themmmmm

okay lets say results at 5PM EST (hopefully) if we have talent & bagels rankings by then :heart2:

13 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

okay lets say results at 5PM EST (hopefully) if we have talent & bagels rankings by then :heart2:

atleast ur optimistic :eli:

23 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

:party::party::party:

@Queen Conchita actually did post what @Tsareena was reading in order to help some of yall but you know what they say

You can lead a Leona Lewis to water but you can’t make it drink.

11 minutes ago, Boys said:

@Queen Conchita actually did post what @Tsareena was reading in order to help some of yall but you know what they say

You can lead a Leona Lewis to water but you can’t make it drink.

A mention would have been good then because not all of us are reading every post!

I'm too busy posing in club stalls.

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

I’m def gonna have them in by then!

also re: the non-elimination, y’all should be happy that it’s a single and not a double cause y’all already got more than you should’ve gotten :mandown:

moreover, I think that y’all made this round a lot harder/more vague for yourself than it actually was :mandown:

Perched for bagels talented critiques

9 minutes ago, Fa1x intelectual said:

A game to distract yall

In all seriousness support this site. It's great for some time-wasting

I loved using their Hunger Games simulator to pit pop girls against each other :thing:

1 minute ago, Invisibility said:

I loved using their Hunger Games simulator to pit pop girls against each other :thing:

Wow, fis time I found out about it I di exactly that. I even gave each girl a nickname like Ariana Bigg and Madd. Madd died trying to ambush but being ambushed instead. I found it to be very accurate

7 minutes ago, Invisibility said:

I remember we had a Hunger Games simulator game here last year. You just sign up and let the simulator do the rest of the work. It was funny because we had pop girls in the mix and we lqugh our asses off every time Nicki gets something funny.

3 hours ago, Loyalty said:

Sjksjsjsk the way that there has already been like 30 pages since the round was announced @Queen Conchita won

ellXhtE.gif

nnn, she knew what she was doing.

let me delete my posts.

dRL1vzW.gif

this round was so difficult to judge! i just couldn't decide which of the photos were less boring than the other ones

would you prefer results at 4PM? :thing:

Just now, Queen Conchita said:

would you prefer results at 4PM? :thing:

Yes, I have class at 5PM :thing:

Just now, Overprotected said:

Yes, I have class at 5PM :thing:

cute let’s do it then, i forgot the clocks went forward so everything’s an hour later for me now x

sent my critiques and rankings xoxo

my critiques are being written up as we speak! they were super easy, i used the same one for a lot of the shots.  :smile:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.