ATRL's The X Factor: Season 2 | Round 3 - Bottom 2 (pg.35)

mxtthewdelrey

• Replies 860
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• mxtthewdelrey

• Fa1x intelectual

• Queen Conchita

• Kylie Jenner

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

URBAN - I can tell you've got an explosive personality from your audition, and I absolutely love this! I can't wait to hear more from you. Just remember to balance the volume the next times.

Thank you legend! I will continue to have fun,

and promise that I will blow you away.

Bawdee

28 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

URBAN - damn the volume sis certainly made me jump. Like the song choice, I mean it's no surprise given you stan her and you sound like you're having fun, nice to hear some personality.

:bibliahh:

This made me jump!

Thank you. I will def lower the volume next time.

Thank you judges 

Excited to meet my mentor :gaycat4: I promise I'll try not to disappoint 

1 hour ago, Queen Conchita said:

Yvess - Honestly I hate the song choice which is of course personal preference but I love you, i'm intrigued as you don't seem to give much away in your sig to who you stan/what you listen to, I want to hear more.

should i take this as a good critique and beh appy or should i talk to my agent and book my Vegas Residency as a magician

3 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Yvess - your voice is okay, a little bit pub singer maybe but I'd like to hear more from you and I expect you to change my mind with your next vocal performances.

IM THE PUB CHANTEUSE 

my critiques will come at some point in the next day or two cause i'm a busy lad and results and week 1 announcement will be on friday night!

discuss the incredible teams in the thread, get to know your mentors, go forth and multiply !

• ATRL Moderator
On 3/9/2019 at 8:13 PM, Lémur said:

I’ll pick u if u play

C2kfWQK.gif

20 minutes ago, Yvess said:

should i take this as a good critique and beh appy or should i talk to my agent and book my Vegas Residency as a magician

17 minutes ago, mxtthewdelrey said:

2eaorjm.jpg

ATRL'S X FACTOR

Introducing...

TEAM @Queen Conchita

@Fa1x intelectual

@J Legend X

@Yomaku

@Yvess

here's your answer x

4 minutes ago, Queen Conchita said:

here's your answer x

God is good xo

63905-image_5c4f4143289d2.jpg

5 hours ago, KillingYourCareer said:

J Legend X - I expected no less from a fellow Christina stan. I love the drama, I love the operatic elements, I love the belting, I love the vocal power, and our fave's chair would surely turn upon hearing you. So did mine!

OMG... thank you so much for the comments !!...the fact a fellow Xtina Stan appreciated my talent on that song that our legend sings is a big compliment! :smitten2: 

I had a gut feeling I would be on @mxtthewdelrey's team, exciting! I love Kylie and Uvie too. But what do the teams/mentors mean within the context of this version of the game, though? Are we allies or direct competitors? :cupid:

Also, thanks for the words of encouragement, @Queen Conchita. I'll tone down the effects next time. Recording myself is still such a nerve-wracking thing for me to do, even when I'm home alone. :emofish:

2 hours ago, Queen Conchita said:

JLegendX - YESSSSSSS the power, the strength. Often people say less is more but you really did show how much you could offer in just one minute.

:jonny6:not you being my TULISA... I'm soo happy !!!... thank you! I'll give my best every entry to make us proud! 

FreeEvenJoey-size_restricted.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.