'Solo' hits 6M units sold; third song from TMYLM era to do s

miguel

Global Ex act :clap3: 

This 3 singles + Tell Me You Love Me made me Stan hard this era! 

The song is not on TMYLM, it's from Clean Bandit, and Echame La Culpa from Luis Fonzi :deadbanana4: wyd

Amazing though, congrats :clap3: it smashed

Edited by Erreur2 La Nature

didn't Solo come a whole year after the album :skull: 

2 minutes ago, Caesar said:

Image result for and what about it

She was singing it on tour. And whether being part or not of the era, it still sold 6m :fan: 

14 minutes ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

The song is not on TMYLM, it's from Clean Bandit, and Echame La Culpa from Luis Fonzi :deadbanana4: wyd

they're part of the era nonetheless, even if they weren't included in the album.

OP clearly says era 

Global smash :party:

:clap3:

Talent won :alexz:

1 hour ago, Caesar said:

Try like 7 months 

3 hours ago, Caesar said:

And? Other artists had era last a lot longer try Katy’s Teenage Dream era for example that lasted 2 and a half years :deadbanana4:

And the album came out in September, Solo came out in April I think. 

3 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It’s apart of a whole era the same as any artist who releases collabs during their album cycle it’s quite easy to understand :deadbanana4:

like Selena stans use WDTA as apart of Revival or Katy stans using Feels as apart of the Witness era.

A bop, but y'all are super lenient with the term 'era' lol.

5 hours ago, Erreur2 La Nature said:

It says "TMYLM era" . Keyword : ERA. can you read?

5 hours ago, Caesar said:

it came out 2-3 months after her second single of TMYLM ended it's run and was performed in her second leg of the TMYLM tour. 

So based on y'all's logic, Nicki Minaj has the most successful eras of all time? Since she has so many hit collabs...

12 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

So based on y'all's logic, Nicki Minaj has the most successful eras of all time? Since she has so many hit collabs...

This. :skull:

32 minutes ago, Body Talk said:

Not really because even that’s false, Nicki released a lot of collabs between Album Cycles theres a difference. Collabs she released after The albums lead single are apart of the Queen era idk why it’s so hard for you y’all to understand :rip: 

Also given the other user couldn’t be bothered to quote me after I educated him/her this is an easier understanding. 

11 hours ago, Revenge said:

It’s apart of a whole era the same as any artist who releases collabs during their album cycle it’s quite easy to understand :deadbanana4:

like Selena stans use WDTA as apart of Revival or Katy stans using Feels as apart of the Witness era.

21 minutes ago, Revenge said:

Not really because even that’s false, Nicki released a lot of collabs between Album Cycles theres a difference. Collabs she released after The albums lead single are apart of the Queen era idk why it’s so hard for you y’all to understand :rip: 

I guess then "Telephone" is part of the I Am... Sasha Fierce era and should be counted with IASF's success and "Lemon", "This Is What You Came For", "Loyalty" and "Wild Thoughts" are part of the ANTI era... wow Rihanna her power.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.