• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Liberdade mi amor

• Diocles

• Almighty Gaga

• Hurem

14 minutes ago, Jet said:

If only she had this sort of power where it actually matters - Apple Music and Spotify. :toofunny3:

Spotify WW #11

Jet

5 months after it got released.

Jet

Looks like people are willing to spend their money on Gaga, apart from their free streams

Jet

27 minutes ago, Jet said:

If only she had this sort of power where it actually matters - Apple Music and Spotify. :toofunny3:

She does, but on top of that people actually pay money for her albums, singles AND album tracks

For an artist like Gaga itunes is important. These sales could make Shallow to return to the top 5 on the Hot 100 (remember that Million Reasons returned to the Hot 100 at #4 mostly thanks to sales).

She could sell over 100k with Shallow after the Oscars and that's huge these days

3 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

She does, but on top of that people actually pay money for her albums, singles AND album tracks

AND movies, AND DVDs, AND Blurays, AND tours.

Can't free streams those.

Edited by Almighty Gaga

1 minute ago, materialboy said:

I hope the Spotify increase tomorrow is big :jonny: 

Well, keep streaming

��ο�έλε�μα εικ�να� για gaga gif

35 minutes ago, Jet said:

Check Spotify WW. A 5 months old song is still #11 and on its way to rise tonight. Most importantly, the album is still selling and being streamed constantly and on her way to gather the most successful soundtrack since who knows

shallow hopefully has a cute top 10 repeak with all of the ariana songs dropping hard

1 hour ago, truthteller said:

good luck selling those extra 10k copies

giphy.gif

You do realize that Gaga will end up moving anywhere between 100,000-200,000 tracks this week.

giphy.gif 

Right?

41 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

You do realize that Gaga will end up moving anywhere between 100,000-200,000 tracks this week.

giphy.gif 

Right?

b-b-but!!11! iTunes!1!1!!!!

1 hour ago, Diocles said:

Spotify WW #11

Jet

Jet

Looks like people are willing to spend their money on Gaga, apart from their free streams

Jet

Spotify US:

Shallow - #36

ARUTW - N/A

INLA - N/A

Apple Music US:

Shallow - #79

ARUTW - N/A

INLA - N/A

You monsters are so out of the loop yall don't even realize paid streaming exists and Gaga is flopping on all streaming platforms. But congrats on the 5k sales!

BxRem2s.gif

1 hour ago, Diocles said:

Spotify WW #11

Jet

Jet

Jet

You do know that there are several paid streaming services, right? :rip:

the way INLA punched out ITA :deadbanana:

:ahh: @ some of the OGHs trying it with iTunes. Shallow is about to be platinum in pure sales, not everybody has that. 

:clap3:congrats to her!

1 hour ago, wxvii said:

You do know that there are several paid streaming services, right? :rip:

Look at the Ariana stans gettin cocky for absolute no reason. :ahh:

Yay sis your fave is the hottest streaming force right now. And?

There is literally nothing more to her. :ahh: 

SUFFER

2 minutes ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

SUFFER

Ariana stans can’t even celebrate her success without some of the monsters doing the most. :rip: and streaming is all that matters so x

ot: good for Gaga

3 minutes ago, wxvii said:

Ariana stans can’t even celebrate her success without some of the monsters doing the most. :rip: and streaming is all that matters so x

ot: good for Gaga

Dunno which fans you referring to and I don't really care. I love Ariana and right now I listen to her more than Gaga tbh.

I'm just stating facts. 

And you tried to diminish her iTunes success for literally no reason which kinda makes you seem pressed. And by the way she is not selling 5k, she will be selling anywhere between 100k-200k which is MASSIVE in 2019.

So I dont really understand where you comin from with that shade.

Lastly, streaming is LITERALLY NOT what matters. In chart formulas yeah, but sis it is NOT all that matters. What is happening to Gaga right now is all that matters, not streaming. 

So yeah, good for Gaga.

But where is she on spotify and Radio? Hmm isn't iTunes closing down soon? 

1 minute ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

Dunno which fans you referring to and I don't really care. I love Ariana and right now I listen to her more than Gaga tbh.

I'm just stating facts. 

And you tried to diminish her iTunes success for literally no reason which kinda makes you seem pressed. And by the way she is not selling 5k, she will be selling anywhere between 100k-200k which is MASSIVE in 2019.

So I dont really understand where you comin from with that shade.

Lastly, streaming is LITERALLY NOT what matters. In chart formulas yeah, but sis it is NOT all that matters. What is happening to Gaga right now is all that matters, not streaming. 

So yeah, good for Gaga.

? I didn’t say anything about “5k sales” and I didn’t try to “diminish her iTunes success.” I just quoted someone because they claimed my fave’s success is solely from free streaming services or something. :rip: I’m not an OGH or anything, I’m happy for her but some of the monsters are just.. :toofunny2:

ot: :clap3:

2 minutes ago, wxvii said:

? I didn’t say anything about “5k sales” and I didn’t try to “diminish her iTunes success.” I just quoted someone because they claimed my fave’s success is solely from free streaming services or something. :rip: I’m not an OGH or anything, I’m happy for her but some of the monsters are just.. :toofunny2:

ot: :clap3:

You're right that was the other Ari avi I saw. Thought it was you. Sorry love. But yeah congrats to both for slayin after all that rap invasion pop fans had to endure. 

What a legend I might buy shallow again once she wins and put it on repeat on my iPad for this week 

2 hours ago, Liberdade mi amor said:

SUFFER

Not only does Ariana have massive streaming, but she also has decent sales (especially for this comment) and radio isn't allergic to her music. Some pop tarts can't relate, especially when iTunes is quite literally irrelevant to today's market.

1 minute ago, ClashAndBurn said:

Not only does Ariana have massive streaming, but she also has decent sales (especially for this comment) and radio isn't allergic to her music. Some pop tarts can't relate, especially when iTunes is quite literally irrelevant to today's market.

Cute story