• Replies 310
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• slw84

• Green

• Jude

• drivers license

and here comes her defining "main pop girl" achievement.  :clap3: congrats girl this will be a part of history.

I'm absolutely speechless... the total domination of it all :deadbanana2:

A song that came out in November (Nov. 3) still being #3, her 3rd single from the album peaking at #2 because she blocked herself with her second single which is still stomping.

I'm shook to the core.

9 minutes ago, LustSpell said:

MESS... When else has this happened for a female? This is literally INSANE

NEVER. She’s the first woman to achieve this. 

When the music landscape was looking so unfavorable for pop music and we had all given up hope and basked in our defeat, Ariana just came and did that....

• ATRL Moderator

They're in the wrong order tho :jonny6:

Ariana's success has been such a dream. I was a marketing rep for her fragrances not so long ago. She is talented. She is transracial. She is beautiful. She is skinny. She is fierce. She is a real chanteuse. She is effortlessly ethering her competition, or lack of when it comes to pop girls.

Gays love her. Dykes love her. Straights of both sexes love her. Critics love her. Universal appeal. Critical appeal.

She is a ****'n legend. 

Edited by Beckeisha

I’m just excited for the building YE Chart at this point. She’ll have four solo singles on it :lmao: