ATRL's Song Contest 13: Winner revealed

Diarrhoea

Send in your rankings if you haven't already! Here's a countdown, you have a just over a day left. Results will be at 3pm EST tomorrow, don't miss it

Survey Results:

• People want 4 eliminations, and so it shall be done (although 14 people have yet to send their rankings in so who knows x)
  • 89% of respondents want non-charting singles to be allowed in the future, and so it shall be done
  • There's a 50/50 split on whether the next round should be split in two, so it shall be done (for next round anyway). I'll post both links in both chats with very clear instructions on what you're ranking, and if you f*** it up that's on you x

• Replies 6.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Diarrhoea

• K$Ellie

• Psycho

• touya kinomoto

I don't mind the 4 eliminations for this round if it means that it's not eliminating non-voters + 4 people

3 minutes ago, Yomaku said:

I don't mind the 4 eliminations for this round if it means that it's not eliminating non-voters + 4 people

Yeah, it's 4 people overall (unless more than 4 people don't vote in which case it'll be them and no-one else)

This was a lovely round actually! sending my ranking right now

this was my backup option:

Just now, Yomaku said:

This was a lovely round actually! sending my ranking right now

this was my backup option:

BISSSSSSSSSSSH. :jonny5: You would have been my winner this round.

15 minutes ago, Bawdee said:

4 eliminations? see y'all in Song Contest 14

:cm:

Same here, no one made a positive comment on my song :toofunny3:

Can we still vote even if we’re eliminated? Not that I’m going to be, but it’s very likely. :bibliahh:

2 hours ago, Bawdee said:

4 eliminations? see y'all in Song Contest 14

:cm:

Right...

My song was a bop and people were not appreciating it :'(

Will finalize my ranking later,

Listened to the songs twice on my mobile, will listen again on my computer to finalize.

Summary of my ratings

Spoiler

Rankings Count of Song
High 7
Mid 13
Low 16
Grand Total 36

half of them sounded like they were produced in Garage Band or Audacity and recorded in a trunk of a car. The rest were easy breezy beautiful little bops

Just finished my rankings

Upper tier: 10 songs

Mid: 18 songs

Low: 7 songs

16 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

Send in your rankings if you haven't already! Here's a countdown, you have a just over a day left. Results will be at 3pm EST tomorrow, don't miss it

Survey Results:

• People want 4 eliminations, and so it shall be done (although 14 people have yet to send their rankings in so who knows x)
  • 89% of respondents want non-charting singles to be allowed in the future, and so it shall be done
  • There's a 50/50 split on whether the next round should be split in two, so it shall be done (for next round anyway). I'll post both links in both chats with very clear instructions on what you're ranking, and if you f*** it up that's on you x

I have a question here. What if the song/single charted in a smaller markets (ex., Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, etc) and not in the US or UK charts but it was a single, can we still submit songs like that?

13 hours ago, Kim Kardashian said:

Right...

My song was a bop and people were not appreciating it :'(

I hope you didn't send in one of the songs that sounded like a dated cheesy 90s song

12 minutes ago, Lukey said:

I hope you didn't send in one of the songs that sounded like a dated cheesy 90s song

Maybe I did :'(

1 hour ago, Mr. Duff said:

I have a question here. What if the song/single charted in a smaller markets (ex., Scotland, Ireland, Belgium, etc) and not in the US or UK charts but it was a single, can we still submit songs like that?

Nah :thing: if a song charts anywhere then it won't be allowed. Doing it case-by-case would be too complicated

3 hours ago, Diarrhoea said:

Nah :thing: if a song charts anywhere then it won't be allowed. Doing it case-by-case would be too complicated

Well that actually negates the ability of people to send unknown songs, because singles from Scottish or German artists are definitely going to chart in Scotland and Germany, but are still definitely unknown. And these songs cannot be submitted.

I know it’s hard to host this and I really appreciate your work on this. Just trying to expand the choices though so unknown and non-mainstream artists can be submitted here, despite their singles charting in a small country. Sorry if my suggestion will give you more work :emofish:

For the next round it would be cute if we got split into two groups but could still rank all the songs if we wanted to :-*

30 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

For the next round it would be cute if we got split into two groups but could still rank all the songs if we wanted to :-*

I feel like that would be complicated and/or unfair :oh: but if you have an idea on how to make it work I'd be okay with that

1 minute ago, Diarrhoea said:

I feel like that would be complicated and/or unfair :oh: but if you have an idea on how to make it work I'd be okay with that

yeah maybe so, just leave it I suppose x

rgOMkwS.gif

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.