• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• brianc33710

• Sinister

• brainmaniac

• Enoch

1 hour ago, Adonis said:

I feel like Hello was more impressive considering it wasn't propped up by a death like Candle In The Wind. It wasn't like people thought that Candle In The Wind was such a great song. It's just that it was the song associated with Princess Diana's death. Candle In The Wind barely even cracked the Top 20 in Pop Airplay if I remember correctly. 

Also, Sorry by Justin Bieber had a lofty debut at #2 the same week as Adele, so she was doing double over another big new release.

BOMT

Call Me Maybe

Like a Prayer

that's it

Edited by Caprice

On 17/03/2017 at 4:28 AM, Sinister said:

I think Ed is behind it too

The X era was just missing a #1 to really pull everything together 

On 17/03/2017 at 4:26 AM, Planet Mars said:

It's clear that the label is sobataging Bruno to help Ed. I wouldn't put it past the troll to do this to Bruno, he might still be pressed about UF blocking ROL for those 2 months. YT better start denying those checks.

AAAAAAAA YOU'VE BEEN PRESSED SINCE JANUARY :dies: Ed doesn't even know your fave released an album (can you blame him?), imagine thinking that he has something to do with his flop era. The delusion :toofunny3:

Let's blame Ed for all of your faves flopping, it's easier than accepting that their peak already happened years ago.

1 hour ago, YR. said:

AAAAAAAA YOU'VE BEEN PRESSED SINCE JANUARY :dies: Ed doesn't even know your fave released an album (can you blame him?), imagine thinking that he has something to do with his flop era. The delusion :toofunny3:

Let's blame Ed for all of your faves flopping, it's easier than accepting that their peak already happened years ago.

In what world is Bruno flopping???

1 hour ago, YR. said:

Um Bruno is actually doing well??? I thought he would flop at first but by the looks of it, he's pretty stable? 

On 3/17/2017 at 8:26 PM, Thuggin said:

I know but still. The week Hello was released felt massive. And to think it still only had twice as many points as the #2 compared to 17 times the points as the #2. :jonny:

You have to remember that "Sorry" was released that same week and had a big debut too

Hotline Bling was the #3 song so I'm sure she had a very huge lead over that

On 3/17/2017 at 8:26 PM, Thuggin said:

I know but still. The week Hello was released felt massive. And to think it still only had twice as many points as the #2 compared to 17 times the points as the #2. :jonny:

if sorry wasn't released that week as well then hello would've destroyed hotline bling 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.