• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Body Electrician

• theblackestday

• Eeveelution

• World Eater

did not hate daddy tillman's album but could probably think of at least 3/4 songs better than this one

the others are all 10s as oomfs already said and geyser is a wonderful #1. great list overall 

Drunk in LA may be a mid-tier track for me (compared to the rest of the album), but it's still amazing. Their minds, ugh

19 hours ago, Eeveelution said:

Omg you snapped. :jonny: Four 10/10 songs (and ****** **** *****)

Oop this tea :fan:

Mitski #1 :heart2: when it's right it's right!

The rest of Golden Hour was of course going to be a disappointment when she started it off with one of the best songs ever recorded

absolutely not love x

But aside from the talentless hag, this is a perfect top 5:jonny5: Drunk in LA getting the recognition it deserves and Geyser is more than a deserving winner :jonny:

Geyser and Donnie Darko :jonny5:, ugh your MIND

thanks for your comments :heart2: I'm currently sick so don't know whether I'm gonna when I'm gonna round to posting my album list because I don't have the energy (this Best of has been kinda cursed :skull:)  but I mean it's pretty much what you'd expect

Get well soon sis :dancehall3:  looking forward to your album list even though best of is dead af 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.