⭐ Rem-embering 2018 ​⭐ THE END!

Remmy

On 12/15/2018 at 4:57 AM, Remmy said:

im so glad im not ur biological dad because ur WEIRD! what babby wants to be punished

yeah u forget a lot ur my little Dory. thank u!! been knew

eat my grits (no legit it's time 4 breakfast lol) sink in isnt even in the better half of love simon's soundtrack tho!

I mean, yeah I pretty much didn't :)

I didn't lie in that ranking, Want To's drop is so ugly :sorry: You're not really missing much with EP 4

You just said I recognize talent a few lines above, pick a side don't switch like a sissy in the same post

Shallow is great but ASIB has better, Never Enough SCALPS but my top 5 is just way too strong.

"maybe switch the original a million dreams with never enough" how dare u. Yes ITA? is a career highlight & future classic

this baby wants his daddy and step daddy to love him hard and don't be nice :weeps: it's not that hard :biblio:

I SAID WHAT I SAID :fish2: sink in is the best song on that soundtrack :biblio:

what do you expect with a baby? a baby can't make up his mind. like i love you but you're fat

or i stan you but you're trash sometimes :biblio:

day 3

best ep
stan sigrid! you better participate in her album survivor that i'm hosting next year :heart2:
raw is too low :biblio: it should've been in the 2nd place after schedules.
urgh tove styrkersfdad did that :weeps: i LOVE this ep. should've been higher but you're fat so i understand
mistakes being the lowest on the ep. well i have to LAUGH :ahh: sway and on the low deserve this praising ? (sway video is so cute, dont you agree with me? :smitten:)
turn off the lights :flame:
don't care for others :heart2: 

best singles

ruin my life and honey should've been higher :biblio: especially ruin my life. RUIN ME STEPDADDY
whatever you want is cute. i really like it. one kiss, thank u next, and i'll be there ?
stan savior even though most people decide to forget about her :weeps:

day 4

worst single cover

omg no candle no light's cover is v ugly :bibliahh: i can't unsee it now

and the song is ugly too :pukey: 

best album cover

idk i think there is more deserving winner than this for sure :)

anyway, never heard jon belifsfson something before. i know you stan him so can you please recommend some of his song for me?

best singles

i accidentally found this body talks remix and i have to say that i'm impressed!

lost in japan is so cute :smitten: i wanna lost in shawn's pant. secrets is okay but whatever you want >>

wig, top of the world. we stan a spooky song that almost gave me a nightmare but a nice song :heart2: love it

1999 is cute. xbox did that

let you be right is good. i kinda stan good sis meghan's bad and cringey lyrics :fan:

close to me and when the party's over ? close to me gets so much hate when it deserves the success! i canT

billie is on her way to be the next iT girl. can't wait for her debut album. it's gonna be sooo amazing

• Replies 638
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Remmy

• kelly-clarkson

• Legend E

• Blue Rose

Glory Sound Prep is a glorious cover. I love it so much. A shame the album isn't as good as his previous one though. Still the cover is so good. He deserves more success.

A lot to get through:

Happier, Missing U, Head Above Water, Los Ageless, thank u next, 1999, and Happy Now :clap3:

omg that Zayn cover is atrocious :biblio:  

Lost in Japan, Secrets, 1999, Close to Me are my faves from this set :clap3:

I don't like the best cover, but I can't name a better one than this one.

Related image

The Kesha domination. ? (Britney who.)

Related image

• ATRL Moderator

Woman, Fall In Line, Head Above Water :clap3: 

Oh no not you torturing us with the larger version :oh:

I had to :oh: 

15/20

Woman, TMYLM, When the Party’s Over :clap3:

I didn’t include Happier on my list :shutup: it’s a nice song but as a single felt so uneventful.

Shawn Mendes "Lost In Japan"

Charli XCX ft. Troye Sivan "1999"

Love these two :jamming:  Shawn better keep making songs like LIJ because it's really catchy 

Gmmm okay update. Happier by Ed is my favorite. That Jon Bellion album cover really is stunning tho 

Billie is pretty decent. I couldn’t stan but I can’t deny some decent songs when I see them

P!nk Secrets making your list too, woo. we have such similar taste. twins? Maybe? We think so. YASS. BOO.

And Meghan's underrated bop. slay.

Day 5 time :gaycat2: It's gonna be incredibly short though, only doing 1 update

because I woke up late + I need to work on finishing up some other lists.

DOmpfRa.gif

Best Singles

[[ #060 - 051 ]]

We're finally nearing the top 50! Let's see who just slightly missed it.

NOTE: This is ranked by a mix of: plays, quality and how much I liked them over the year. Also, some of these

might not even be "official" singles but it's kinda getting harder to tell these days. So if a few snuck in, oh well!

060. LSD "Thunderclouds" [Countdown Peak: #10] [Labrinth: 1 of 1 | Sia: 1 of 1 | Diplo: 4 of 5]
059. James Bay "Just for Tonight" [Countdown Peak: #9] [1 of 3 appearances]
058. James Bay "Wild Love" [Countdown Peak: #13] [2 of 3 appearances]
057. Little Mix ft. Nicki Minaj "Woman Like Me" [Countdown Peak: #7] [Little Mix: 1 of 1 | Nicki: 7 of 8]
056. Imagine Dragons "Whatever It Takes" [2017 Ctdn Peak: #9 | 2018 Peak: #24] [3 of 4 appearances]
055. AJR "Burn the House Down" [Countdown Peak: #14] [1 of 2 appearances]
054. Portugal. The Man "Live In the Moment" [2017 Ctdn Peak: #6 | 2018 Peak: #14] [2 of 2 appearances]
053. Imagine Dragons "Natural" [Countdown Peak: #13] [4 of 4 appearances]
052. CHVRCHES "Miracle" [Countdown Peak: #9] [1 of 2 appearances]
051. Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran & Future "End Game" [Ctdn Peak: #6] [Taylor: 1 of 2 | Ed: 3 of 3 | Future: 1 of 1]

vo3dfIo.png

220px-LSD_Thunderclouds.png?format=750wJames+Bay+Wild+Love+Artwork.jpg?format=750w220px-LittleMixWomanLikeMe.pngR-10360923-1495983950-4711.jpeg.jpg

fcedb87635df765273bd293964f4e35c.960x960x1-900x900.jpgportugal-the-man-liveinthemoment.jpg220px-Imagine_Dragons_Natural.png220px-Chvrches_Miracle.pngea1cffbe47f081def8bc03205d30f5fe.220x220x1.jpg

vo3dfIo.png

That's the end of Day 5! Check out page 1, post #2 for links to every update.

REPLIES - DAY 4 PART 3:

23 hours ago, The Lion King said:

Ed Sheeran's Happier >>> Marshmello's Happier :mandown:

True! Happier is one of the main standouts from Divide for suuuure

23 hours ago, Kevin2803 said:

Gabbie surprised me. I didn't expect some of her music to be that good.

I kinda did, but she's only 2/4 for me so far. Out Loud and Honestly are bops, but Satellite and mOnStTAAAHHHHH aren't great.

23 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

Yas, finally some love for Let You Be Right. :eek: 

Yeah she did what she had to do on that one :jamming:

22 hours ago, KasioKas said:

You're late w/TMYLM but i'm glad you enjoy it :clap3:

Well the video came out December 1st, 2017 and was a single during Q1 so :keir: Plus I watched her perform it live in March

17 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I still can't believe who the **** approved that Zayn single cover :rip: 

Close to Me is actually cute, don't get the hate for it

Right :oh:

And I know! I guess a lot of her fans just had really high expectations for her comeback

17 hours ago, thecptz said:

this baby wants his daddy and step daddy to love him hard and don't be nice :weeps: it's not that hard :biblio:

I SAID WHAT I SAID :fish2: sink in is the best song on that soundtrack :biblio:

what do you expect with a baby? a baby can't make up his mind. like i love you but you're fat

or i stan you but you're trash sometimes :biblio:

day 3

Reveal hidden contents

best ep
stan sigrid! you better participate in her album survivor that i'm hosting next year :heart2:
raw is too low :biblio: it should've been in the 2nd place after schedules.
urgh tove styrkersfdad did that :weeps: i LOVE this ep. should've been higher but you're fat so i understand
mistakes being the lowest on the ep. well i have to LAUGH :ahh: sway and on the low deserve this praising ? (sway video is so cute, dont you agree with me? :smitten:)
turn off the lights :flame:
don't care for others :heart2: 

best singles

ruin my life and honey should've been higher :biblio: especially ruin my life. RUIN ME STEPDADDY
whatever you want is cute. i really like it. one kiss, thank u next, and i'll be there ?
stan savior even though most people decide to forget about her :weeps:

day 4

best album cover

idk i think there is more deserving winner than this for sure :)

anyway, never heard jon belifsfson something before. i know you stan him so can you please recommend some of his song for me?

best singles

i accidentally found this body talks remix and i have to say that i'm impressed!

lost in japan is so cute :smitten: i wanna lost in shawn's pant. secrets is okay but whatever you want >>

let you be right is good. i kinda stan good sis meghan's bad and cringey lyrics :fan:

close to me gets so much hate when it deserves the success! i canT

billie is on her way to be the next iT girl. can't wait for her debut album. it's gonna be sooo amazing

demi lovato- daddy issues

omg it's not even close! especially if you count I Wanna Dance with Somebody and the older Bleachers songs! Omg the disrespect

Day 3 EPs: yes of course I'll participate in that survivor, the album's gonna snap! yeah sure @ sway video. umm get into allie x NOW

Day 3 singles: "RUIN ME STEPDADDY" u better be careful what u say to me im not going to jail

Day 4 album cover: okay well name some names so i can tell you you're wrong :)

He's only had one hit of his own, you might've heard it but idk. It's "All Time Low".

Also recommend "80's Films". "Gulliotine" (from the same album), "The Internet" and "Blu" (from his latest one)

Day 4 singles: Yeah the remix is nice! Same but you're underaged so you have less of a chance hehe

Secrets >> Whatever You Want sry not sry. Meghan's best lyric is still "My life's a movie, Tom Cruise / So bless me baby, achoo"

Okay let them know!!! [x2]

17 hours ago, Inner Insanity said:

Glory Sound Prep is a glorious cover. I love it so much. A shame the album isn't as good as his previous one though. Still the cover is so good. He deserves more success.

Agree with everything here :clap3: The album grew on me quite a bit though. I never expected it to top THC but it's not leagues behind or anything.

11 hours ago, prézli said:

I don't like the best cover, but I can't name a better one than this one.

Related image

That's because there isn't one :fan:

7 hours ago, potent said:

I didn’t include Happier on my list :shutup: it’s a nice song but as a single felt so uneventful.

Yeah I definitely agree with that. I hate how Shape of You was massive but some of the better songs like Happier and Castle On the Hill were just completely ignored (at least in the US.) :grump:

5 hours ago, Bxtch said:

Love these two :jamming:  Shawn better keep making songs like LIJ because it's really catchy 

I'm sure he'll continue down this route for SM4 :gaycat3:

5 hours ago, Superpower said:

That Jon Bellion album cover really is stunning tho 

Let them know!

5 hours ago, Navyofbadgals said:

Billie is pretty decent. I couldn’t stan but I can’t deny some decent songs when I see them

Well I can definitely stan :gaycat2: Wait for her debut album!

3 hours ago, Dom said:

P!nk Secrets making your list too, woo. we have such similar taste. twins? Maybe? We think so. YASS. BOO.

Mmmmm we both snapped :alexz:

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

076. Ed Sheeran "Happier" [Countdown Peak: #14] [2 of 3 appearances]
073. Christina Aguilera ft. Demi Lovato "Fall In Line" [Ctdn Peak: #14] [Christina: 1 of 1 | Demi: 1 of 3]

070. Meghan Trainor "LET YOU BE RIGHT" [Countdown Peak: #16] [2 of 2 appearances]
069. Demi Lovato "Tell Me You Love Me" [Countdown Peak: #7] [2 of 3 appearances]
064. Kygo ft. Imagine Dragons "Born to Be Yours" [Countdown Peak: #9] [Kygo: 1 of 1 | Im. Dragons: 2 of 4]
063. Avril Lavigne "Head Above Water" [Countdown Peak: #8] [1 of 1 appearances]

Loves it :heart2: 

8/10

Whatever It Takes + Burn The House Down + Miracle + Live In The Moment + End Game + Natural ❤️ :party:

WLM is great but did you check out the album? Better songs on there, including their current single Think About Us.

• ATRL Moderator

Woman Like Me, End Game :clap3:

I love Whatever It Takes, I still can't believe ID went from the masterpiece Evolve to that album 'Origins' :'(

Woman Like Me :heart2:

I didn't like End Game in the beginning, but it grew on me a lot. :) 

060. LSD "Thunderclouds" [Countdown Peak: #10] [Labrinth: 1 of 1 | Sia: 1 of 1 | Diplo: 4 of 5]

057. Little Mix ft. Nicki Minaj "Woman Like Me" [Countdown Peak: #7] [Little Mix: 1 of 1 | Nicki: 7 of 8]
056. Imagine Dragons "Whatever It Takes" [2017 Ctdn Peak: #9 | 2018 Peak: #24] [3 of 4 appearances]

053. Imagine Dragons "Natural" [Countdown Peak: #13] [4 of 4 appearances]
052. CHVRCHES "Miracle" [Countdown Peak: #9] [1 of 2 appearances]
051. Taylor Swift ft. Ed Sheeran & Future "End Game" [Ctdn Peak: #6] [Taylor: 1 of 2 | Ed: 3 of 3 | Future: 1 of 1]

Great Set Here! :worship:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.