• kelly-clarkson

• Legend E

• Blue Rose

5/15

Wait + Filthy :clap3:

The Carters "APES**T" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Beyoncé: 1 of 1 | Jay-Z: 1 of 1]
Dua Lipa "IDGAF" [Countdown Peak: #22] [1 of 3 appearances]

Ed Sheeran "Perfect" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 3 appearances]

Justin Timberlake ft. Chris Stapleton "Say Something" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Justin: 1 of 2 | Chris: 1 of 1]

18. The Weeknd ft. Kendrick Lamar "Pray for Me" [Black Panther]

114. NF "Let You Down" [Countdown Peak: #17] [1 of 1 appearances]

These are my favorite from your sets so far :clap3:

the unranked flops

lovely is great :) billie's sad music is what i drink :mmm:

dua in your list :eek: since when that you like her. wow great job. at least you serve taste

imaginary friends and sun in our eyes :weeps: these are amazing. the bridge in IF slay me. shook me daddy

best soundtrack songs

a lot of the greatest showman :clap3: hope to see sink in snatch one of the top 5 :)

best singles

lmao no excuses. i used to hate it but now, i really like it. the messy bop wig.

all i am is so good :heart2: the best song from ha disappointing album. 

growing pains and boo'd up being the only appearance from alessia and ella mai :'(

perched step daddy

Say Something, Waves, No Drama :clap3: This would have been a quality update without APESHIT. ?

13 hours ago, Remmy said:

125. Maroon 5 "Wait" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 2 appearances]

Their best song in years. The fact that it’s their single that flopped on the charts :dies: 

I love Boo'd Up :smitten:

Filthy got so much hate just because it was a lead single, it's a cool song tbh

• ATRL Moderator

Never Enough :weeps: Thank you so much for including it!

Not a huge fan of any of the songs from the other list, but I am waiting for more!

On 12/12/2018 at 2:33 PM, Remmy said:

Dua Lipa "IDGAF" [Countdown Peak: #22] [1 of 3 appearances]
Ed Sheeran "Perfect" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 3 appearances]
Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA "All the Stars" [Countdown Peak: #25] [Kendrick: 1 of 2 | SZA: 1 of 1]
MØ "Imaginary Friend" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 5 appearances]
ft. Diplo "Sun In Our Eyes" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [MØ: 2 of 5 | Diplo: 1 of 5]

23 hours ago, Remmy said:

19. Lady Gaga "Hair Body Face" [A Star Is Born]
16. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper "I Don't Know What Love Is" [A Star Is Born]
13. Jack Antonoff & MØ "Never Fall In Love" [Love, Simon]

20 hours ago, Remmy said:

125. Maroon 5 "Wait" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 2 appearances]
123. Meghan Trainor "NO EXCUSES" [Countdown Peak: #14] [1 of 2 appearances]
122. Nicki Minaj ft. Ariana Grande "Bed" [Countdown Peak: #23] [Nicki: 4 of 8 | Ariana: 1 of 5]
121. Khalid & Normani "Love Lies" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Khalid: 2 of 2 | Normani: 2 of 2]
119. Alessia Cara "Growing Pains" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 1 appearances]

115. Ella Mai "Boo'd Up" [Countdown Peak: #19] [1 of 1 appearances]
114. NF "Let You Down" [Countdown Peak: #17] [1 of 1 appearances]

Serving taste :clap3:

Well at least one Billie song missed the list but I am very upset to find out that she has TWO more appearances resize.png?width=300&height=300

All The Stars was robbed :shakeno: No Drama, Barbie Tingz, IDGAF and Imaginary Friend are bops but idm that they didn't make it :flower:

I'm seeing Sierra Burgess on the soundtrack list and you better have included Lie For Love :jonny5: Sabrina's best song

Hair Body Face :katie2: Jess Glynne on the singles list :sick: Bed :rip: Ella Mai :skull: whew this is off to a bad start! Filthy is fine tho :-*

Time for Day 2 :gaycat2:

DOmpfRa.gif

Best EPs

[[ #19 - 10 ]]

This is another list that is usually brief but got an upgrade this year. Some of these artists have called their

short ass releases "albums" but nah... they're not fooling me. :oh: I included some 2018 ~special~ editions as well.

By the way, with these types of lists I'm just including everything I heard this year whether I enjoyed it or not.

19. Kanye West & Kid Cudi 'KIDS SEE GHOSTS' [[Weak]]

Tracklist Ranking: Feel the Love >>> 4th Dimension > Fire > Kids See Ghosts > Freeee > Cudi Montage >> Reborn

18. Dua Lipa 'Dua Lipa' (Deluxe Tracks) [[Weak]]

Tracklist Ranking: Running >>> Kiss and Make Up > Want To

17. Sia 'Everyday Is Christmas' (Deluxe Tracks) [[Weak]]

Tracklist Ranking: My Old Santa Claus > Sing for My Life > Round and Round

16. Qveen Herby 'EP 4' [[Decent]]

Tracklist Ranking: Beverly Hills = Nintendo > Alone > Pray for Me > Sip

15. Fall Out Boy 'Lake Effect Kid' [[Decent]]

Tracklist Ranking: City In a Garden > Lake Effect Kid > Super Fade

14. The Weeknd 'My Dear Melancholy,' [[Decent]]

Tracklist Ranking: Call Out My Name > Hurt You > Wasted Times = I Was Never There > Privilege > Try Me

13. Iggy Azalea 'Survive the Summer' [[Decent]]

Tracklist Ranking: Kream >> Kawasaki > Tokyo Snow Trip > Hey Iggy > OMG > Survive the Summer

12. Qveen Herby 'EP 3' [[Cute]]

Tracklist Ranking: SADE IN THE 90S >> BEAUTIFUL = LIVIN THE DREAM = That Bih > ALL THESE HOES

11. Kimbra 'Songs from Primal Heart: Reimagined' [[Cute]]

Tracklist Ranking: Black Sky > The Good War > Everybody Knows > Hi Def Distance Romance

10. Sabrina Carpenter 'Singular Act I' [[Cute]]

Tracklist Ranking: Bad Time > Mona Lisa > Paris > Almost Love = Sue Me > Hold Tight > prfct > Diamonds Are Forever

vo3dfIo.png

220px-Kids_See_Ghost_Cover.jpg268x0w.jpg220px-SiaEverydayIsChristmas.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fa0267f80522649a704c294f3b57c93ac.1000x1000x1.jpg51GpLk6aJYL._SS500.jpg

MyDearMelancholy_-_album_by_The_Weeknd.jpgIggy_Azalea_-_Survive_the_Summer_EP.jpghttps%3A%2F%2Fimages.genius.com%2Fdbc9c0aa551bffc50fd03acb9366b778.1000x1000x1.jpg500x500.jpg600x600bf.png

vo3dfIo.png

REPLIES - DAY 1 PART 3:

21 hours ago, MusicLoverDude said:

I legit feel like I missed one of Cassadee's releases if I can't even remember if she released anything besides One More Red Light. 

Sad that NF doesn't have another entry though. He's one of the few rappers that I actually didn't mind listening to this year and he doesn't rely on autotune or mumbling about **** and he isn't a ****ty piece of garbage like Lil Baby, 6ixnine, Kodak Black and Gunna. 

Yes you did :keir: Her song Take Me Home, which I'd say is the better one. I only listened to Let You Down and another song that maybe came out last year, I downloaded one of his albums but never listened :rip: I know he had another successful(?) single this year but I never pressed play on that. Yeah, rap has really been getting worse and worse :!ohno:

20 hours ago, Miguel! said:

Taste :heart2: 

12 hours ago, geodancefreak said:

Great taste so far :alexz3:

15 hours ago, aesthetic bih said:

Woaw. This Best of 2018 is so packedT. Complete with everything. :eek:

Thanks, I try :gaycat2:

15 hours ago, The Lion King said:

Filthy is a choice

b.thumb.jpg.f77edb9f45071951e86f600d4caa

Well it's very low which means I don't love it so don't worry :fan:

14 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

not Imaginary Friend and Sun in Our Eyes flopping :cries: 
ASIB songs, The Other Side, Never Enough, Never Fall in Love :jonny4: whew, TASTE
Wait should've been GLM type of smash :'( 

I just listened to them for the first time 2.5 weeks ago and they're not among my Forever Neverland faves so yeah, they had no place on the main list :-* She'll be taking another hit soon and then you won't see ha pop up for a while.
Mmm we love all of those :clap3:
Well it's better than GLY but What Lovers Do is the only one from this era that deserved to really smash

11 hours ago, thecptz said:

the unranked flops
lovely is great :) billie's sad music is what i drink :mmm:
dua in your list :eek: since when that you like her. wow great job. at least you serve taste
imaginary friends and sun in our eyes :weeps: these are amazing. the bridge in IF slay me. shook me daddy

best soundtrack songs
a lot of the greatest showman :clap3: hope to see sink in snatch one of the top 5 :)

best singles
lmao no excuses. i used to hate it but now, i really like it. the messy bop wig.
all i am is so good :heart2: the best song from ha disappointing album. 

perched step daddy

ummm what about breast milk? also ur only like 2 how can u be sad already
did you skip last year? my Dua Lipa hating phase ended quite a while ago :cm: Dua Lipa was in my top 20 albums, New Rules made it to my top 20 singles!
I just heard the album (including those two songs) really recently so they had no place on the main list, though some of my favorites will be showing up on here and maybe another list!
you won't :) but Sink In is cute

she's a messy bop indeed. I would say Jess' album actually met my expectations :keir: Rollin >

thank

10 hours ago, Prismee said:

I was stanning for TGS too. Perched for P!nk's A Million Dreams ? 

Oh, she's coming for sure!

8 hours ago, prézli said:

Say Something, Waves, No Drama :clap3: This would have been a quality update without APESHIT. ?

Would it? :keir:

8 hours ago, prézli said:

I don't listen to OSTs 

Prismee

A mess! So glad I can't relate :oh:

8 hours ago, Superpower said:

Their best song in years. The fact that it’s their single that flopped on the charts :dies: 

I can't necessarily agree, but it's good :gaycat3: What Lovers Do is the best Red Pill Blues single (and overall song) by far.

8 hours ago, Mark Rih said:

IFilthy got so much hate just because it was a lead single, it's a cool song tbh

It's good and a bit of a grower, I can definitely agree it's overhated.

6 hours ago, Legend E said:

Never Enough :weeps: Thank you so much for including it!

Not a huge fan of any of the songs from the other list, but I am waiting for more!

Thanks to whoever put the Reimagined soundtrack together and picked her to do that song!

Well we're sorting through the flops right now so that's fine :gaycat2:

24 minutes ago, K$Ellie said:

Well at least one Billie song missed the list but I am very upset to find out that she has TWO more appearances resize.png?width=300&height=300

I'm seeing Sierra Burgess on the soundtrack list and you better have included Lie For Love :jonny5: Sabrina's best song

Jess Glynne on the singles list :sick: Bed :rip: Ella Mai :skull: whew this is off to a bad start! Filthy is fine tho :-*

Wow I didn't know you were a Billie hater, can't wait until you see the light one day :heart2:

Whoops I didn't, but if the list was 30 songs then she would've made an appearance

okay I'm just revealing the flops the list isn't SUPPOSED to be good yet!!! can i live???? can I LIVE???????

• ATRL Moderator

nnnn; I kinda agree about Dua's extended version. Want To is good tho.

I thought I was the only one who loved Goodbye. :dies: 

singular, act I is really that album/ep tho. :smitten: 

Hold Tight & Sue Me did not deserve bottom 3 spots. :angry: 

8 hours ago, Superpower said:

Wait. This tea! I'll never get that tbh. :shakeno:

37 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Tracklist Ranking: Call Out My Name > Hurt You > Wasted Times = I Was Never There > Privilege > Try Me

These are great :angry: 

• ATRL Moderator

singular act 1 and surviving the summer are my faves from these. still haven’t heard kids see ghosts

Best Soundtrack Songs

[[ #12-01 ]]

12. Bradley Cooper "Black Eyes" [A Star Is Born]
11. Hailee Steinfeld "Back to Life" [Bumblebee]
10. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper "Shallow" [A Star Is Born]
09. Troye Sivan "Strawberries & Cigarettes" [Love, Simon]
08. Lady Gaga "Heal Me" [A Star Is Born]
07. Bleachers "Alfie's Song (Not So Typical Love Song)" [Love, Simon]
06. Loren Allred "Never Enough" [The Greatest Showman]
05. Lady Gaga "I'll Never Love Again" [A Star Is Born]
04. Lady Gaga "Always Remember Us This Way" [A Star Is Born]
03. P!nk "A Million Dreams" [The Greatest Showman: Reimagined]
02. Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams "A Million Dreams" [The Greatest Showman]
01. Lady Gaga "Is That Alright?" 
[A Star Is Born]

vo3dfIo.png

51HPTlJorQL._SS500.jpg220px-Hailee_Steinfeld_%E2%80%93_Back_to_Life.png220px-Lady_Gaga_%26_Bradley_Cooper_-_Shallow.png511byhfVptL._SS500.jpg51HPTlJorQL._SS500.jpg8579ab3301db9490628086350a2d68a3e889e035

61Vm5mBtRgL._SY355_.jpgDonloH9W0AA_1Vy.jpg51HPTlJorQL._SS500.jpg81hhv8SdRQL._SX355_.jpg61Vm5mBtRgL._SY355_.jpg51HPTlJorQL._SS500.jpg

vo3dfIo.png

REPLIES - DAY 2 PART 1:

50 minutes ago, Legend E said:

nnnn; I kinda agree about Dua's extended version. Want To is good tho.

I hate the drop of Want To ?

49 minutes ago, prézli said:

So, you're still a "Karmin" fan. (I'm not. ?)

I would say I'm just a light fan of Qveen Herby. The first EP was nice, the other 3 are simply fine. Karmin is unbothered!

45 minutes ago, lhdang2000 said:

I thought I was the only one who loved Goodbye. :dies: 

singular, act I is really that album/ep tho. :smitten: 
Hold Tight & Sue Me did not deserve bottom 3 spots. :angry: 

Well we're probably one of the few on here that have even heard it :oh:

She's cute, I mainly just listened because I saw others react to the EP and it sounded good. I remember hearing snippets from her first album (as well as Thumbs + another song) last year but nothing motivated me to continue listening. For Singular, I'd say my top 3 are the ones I mainly care about.

21 minutes ago, Superpower said:

These are great :angry: 

Their lead singles are great, the rest isn't as strong. :-*

3 minutes ago, Tsareena said:

singular act 1 and surviving the summer are my faves from these. still haven’t heard kids see ghosts

You're not missing out on much :keir: Though I've seen plenty of people say it's better than ye (which will be coming up)

Heal Me, Black Eyes, P!nk’s A Million Dreams :clap3: Is That Alright on top :clap3: 

Alfie’s Song was placed very high on my list :keir: 

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

Tracklist Ranking: Kream >> Kawasaki > Tokyo Snow Trip > Hey Iggy > OMG > Survive the Summer

10. Sabrina Carpenter 'Singular Act I' [[Cute]]

Tracklist Ranking: Bad Time > Mona Lisa > Paris > Almost Love = Sue Me > Hold Tight > prfct > Diamonds Are Forever

Don't know the others, but i really like these :clap3: 

46 minutes ago, Remmy said:

11. Hailee Steinfeld "Back to Life" [Bumblebee]
09. Troye Sivan "Strawberries & Cigarettes" [Love, Simon]
06. Loren Allred "Never Enough" [The Greatest Showman]
02. Ziv Zaifman, Hugh Jackman, Michelle Williams "A Million Dreams" [The Greatest Showman]

Love all of these as well :heart2: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.