• Remmy

• kelly-clarkson

• Legend E

• Blue Rose

Welcome to Day 1!

DOmpfRa.gif

Best Singles

THE UNRANKED FLOPS

This year my main list is 125 songs long but there were some extras that had to be cut in order to get there, and all of those

are below. It's not that any of them are bad (otherwise they wouldn't be here at all) - it's just that I've probably played most of these

less than 5 times, so obviously I didn't love them that much. Also, with each entry I'll be sharing where it peaked on my weekly

countdown, as well as how many times you'll be seeing the artist again (features included.)

Billie Eilish ft. Khalid "lovely" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Billie: 1 of 3 appearances | Khalid: 1 of 2]
The Carters "APES**T" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Beyoncé: 1 of 1 | Jay-Z: 1 of 1]
Dua Lipa "IDGAF" [Countdown Peak: #22] [1 of 3 appearances]
Dumblonde "White Hot Lies" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 1 appearances]
Ed Sheeran "Perfect" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 3 appearances]
Imagine Dragons "Next to Me" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 4 appearances]
Jess Glynne "Thursday" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 3 appearances]
Justin Timberlake ft. Chris Stapleton "Say Something" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Justin: 1 of 2 | Chris: 1 of 1]
Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA "All the Stars" [Countdown Peak: #25] [Kendrick: 1 of 2 | SZA: 1 of 1]
MØ "Imaginary Friend" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 5 appearances]
ft. Diplo "Sun In Our Eyes" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [MØ: 2 of 5 | Diplo: 1 of 5]
Nicki Minaj "Barbie Tingz" [Countdown Peak: #25] [1 of 7 appearances]
Nicki Minaj ft. Lil Wayne "Rich Sex" [Countdown Peak: #25] [Nicki: 2 of 7 | Lil Wayne: 1 of 1]
Normani ft. 6LACK "Waves" [Countdown Peak: #24] [Normani: 1 of 2 | 6LACK: 1 of 1]
Sara Bareilles "Armor" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 1 appearances]
Tinashe ft. Offset "No Drama" [Countdown Peak: #17] [Tinashe: 1 of 1 | Offset: 1 of 1]
ZAYN ft. Nicki Minaj "No Candle No Light" [Countdown Peak: #25] [ZAYN: 1 of 2 | Nicki: 3 of 8]

vo3dfIo.png

REPLIES - 12 | 11 | 18:

On 12/11/2018 at 3:43 AM, Achilles. said:

All of your non-Chainsmokers’d #1s are amazing. :clap3: 

Kiii I can understand why people don't like them (especially since they got a lot worse this year, except for 1 song) but they went off on their Bouquet and Collage EPs!

On 12/11/2018 at 7:01 AM, Prismee said:

you kinda snapped with that 2017 list tbh

14 hours ago, Mezik said:

You're top ten from last year was simply flawless, I'm perched for this year's. :duca: 

I can't deny that :gaycat2: Honestly I'm not sure if this one will top it!

On 12/11/2018 at 7:10 AM, prézli said:

I always love some Jason love.

Remmy

Well, he didn't really do anything this year so don't expect much this time :gaycat3:

On 12/11/2018 at 10:30 AM, rihannafan said:

cool graphics!

16 hours ago, The Lion King said:

The OP is so cute :flower: 

here for this

14 hours ago, theblackestday said:

and the two new banners are amazing :jonny:

7 hours ago, Staryu said:

Your banners look very cool :jonny: and you always serve taste so I will check back here often :gaycat4: 

Thanks! :gaycat4: And as for the banners, you better enjoy 'em because I'm not planning on making more!

On 12/11/2018 at 10:32 AM, oceans said:

that was a classic... that was a classic

Of course!

On 12/11/2018 at 12:56 PM, Mr. Loco said:

OMGGG I love most of your top 10s!!! We even had the same #1 last year :eddie: Really looking forward this one, I hope it'll be great!

Wow, we really knew the tea :jonny5: It's still my most played song of all time, too.

22 hours ago, potent said:

The #1 is kinda underwhelming but I learned to appreciate it, it's better than other 1D solo singles for sure.

That's great because it deserves way more appreciation than it got :gaycat4:

22 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

I remember being so shocked to see SOTT topped your chart last year. :jonny: 

It topped my weekly countdown for 7 weeks, so anyone who was active in YTT probably felt the opposite :oh: It's still my most played song on Last.fm and it's almost 6 minutes long, whew!

9 hours ago, TheWayWeWere said:

I guess Aly & AJ will slay this year too :eli:

Maybe :gaycat3: Next year will be better for them because apparently they'll be feeding us quite a bit

6 hours ago, Legend E said:

Hello, Remember :-*

Slay us with your taste, daddy!

Hello, E! I'll try :alexz3:

4 hours ago, Superpower said:

SJLT missing the Top10 in 2017 :biblio:

For a second I was wondering why you chose that song but then I remembered :fan: Too lazy to look back but I think it made the top 40 or 30? I enjoy it, but The Chainsmokers (and Coldplay) have done better.

Ugh All The Stars :weeps: at least it made it to the 'bubbling under' I guess

btw your graphics are always impressive :jonny:

Armor + Say Something + Perfect + Next To Me ❤️

52 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Billie Eilish ft. Khalid "lovely" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Billie: 1 of 3 appearances | Khalid: 1 of 2]

These deserved better :emofish:

54 minutes ago, Remmy said:

Justin Timberlake ft. Chris Stapleton "Say Something" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Justin: 1 of 2 | Chris: 1 of 1]
Kendrick Lamar ft. SZA "All the Stars" [Countdown Peak: #25] [Kendrick: 1 of 2 | SZA: 1 of 1]
Tinashe ft. Offset "No Drama" [Countdown Peak: #17] [Tinashe: 1 of 1 | Offset: 1 of 1]

these are cute!

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

Ed Sheeran "Perfect" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [1 of 3 appearances]

Reveal hidden contents

Kiii I can understand why people don't like them (especially since they got a lot worse this year, except for 1 song) but they went off on their Bouquet and Collage EPs!

I can't deny that :gaycat2: Honestly I'm not sure if this one will top it!

Well, he didn't really do anything this year so don't expect much this time :gaycat3:

Thanks! :gaycat4: And as for the banners, you better enjoy 'em because I'm not planning on making more!

Of course!

Wow, we really knew the tea :jonny5: It's still my most played song of all time, too.

That's great because it deserves way more appreciation than it got :gaycat4:

It topped my weekly countdown for 7 weeks, so anyone who was active in YTT probably felt the opposite :oh: It's still my most played song on Last.fm and it's almost 6 minutes long, whew!

Maybe :gaycat3: Next year will be better for them because apparently they'll be feeding us quite a bit

Hello, E! I'll try :alexz3:

For a second I was wondering why you chose that song but then I remembered :fan: Too lazy to look back but I think it made the top 40 or 30? I enjoy it, but The Chainsmokers (and Coldplay) have done better.

I liked these as well and some made my list :clap3:

• ATRL Moderator

Let me listen to the ones I've never heard :thing:

Anyway, sad Dua missed the top. The rest I know are not amazing so they won't be missed xox

Best Soundtrack Songs

[[ #25-13 ]]

Usually this list is pretty short but there were plenty of OST releases this year, so I had to extend it quite a bit.

25. Allie X "Sunflower" [Sierra Burgess Is a Loser]
24. 2 Chainz, ScHoolboy Q, Saudi, Kendrick Lamar "X" [Black Panther]
23. Panic! at the Disco "The Greatest Show" [The Greatest Showman: Reimagined]
22. Keala Settle & The Greatest Showman Ensemble "This Is Me" [The Greatest Showman]
21. Kelly Clarkson "Never Enough" [The Greatest Showman: Reimagined]
20. Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya "The Greatest Show" [The Greatest Showman]
19. Lady Gaga "Hair Body Face" [A Star Is Born]
18. The Weeknd ft. Kendrick Lamar "Pray for Me" [Black Panther]
17. Betty Who "The Other Side" [Sierra Burgess Is a Loser]
16. Lady Gaga & Bradley Cooper "I Don't Know What Love Is" [A Star Is Born]
15. Zac Efron & Zendaya "Rewrite the Stars" [The Greatest Showman]
14. Leland "Lights" [Sierra Burgess Is a Loser]
13. Jack Antonoff & MØ "Never Fall In Love" [Love, Simon]

vo3dfIo.png

d885b906bf7d6f31f696f58a11101ac4.1000x1000x1.jpgblack-panther_sq-b2bd19381f3b69b605d2470c0d0e4dcd46fb632b-s800-c85.jpeg81hhv8SdRQL._SX355_.jpg61Vm5mBtRgL._SY355_.jpg81hhv8SdRQL._SX355_.jpg61Vm5mBtRgL._SY355_.jpg

51HPTlJorQL._SS500.jpgThe_Weeknd_%26_Kendrick_Lamar_-_Pray_for_Me.jpgd885b906bf7d6f31f696f58a11101ac4.1000x1000x1.jpg51HPTlJorQL._SS500.jpg61Vm5mBtRgL._SY355_.jpgd885b906bf7d6f31f696f58a11101ac4.1000x1000x1.jpg511byhfVptL._SS500.jpg

vo3dfIo.png

REPLIES - DAY 1 PART 1:

1 hour ago, Mark Rih said:

Ugh All The Stars :weeps: at least it made it to the 'bubbling under' I guess

btw your graphics are always impressive :jonny:

I know it's incredibly loved (and acclaimed) but I don't know, I'm not into it as much.

Oh thanks! :gaycat4: Those banners are the only 2 I'm planning on making, I'm too lazy to do more ddd

44 minutes ago, Superpower said:

These deserved better :emofish:

I agree "lovely" deserved better, but for some reason I paid it dust over this year. I have all her other songs in my library except for that one. :rip:

28 minutes ago, Legend E said:

Let me listen to the ones I've never heard :thing:

Anyway, sad Dua missed the top.

That's not completely necessary this early on :fan:

I wasn't happy when IDGAF was announced as the next single, it's never been one of my favorites. Wish she chose something like Begging instead!

I liked No Drama in the beginning but haven't played it in such a long time. 

apeshit and waves deserved better. i don't know what love is :clap3: so underrated

Kelly's rendition of Never Enough. :smitten: 

Rewrite the Stars is cute. :smitten: 

All the Stars deserves better! But I knew it would be low I guess

Otherwise no big losses, although Apeshit will also be fairly high on my list :keir: 

Best Singles

[[ #125-111 ]]

Now we move on to the actual list! As I said before, it starts out a little rough so just be patient. :keir:

Like the other songs I've revealed so far, this bunch also didn't get a lot of plays or love from me.

125. Maroon 5 "Wait" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 2 appearances]
124. Daya "Safe" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 1 appearances]
123. Meghan Trainor "NO EXCUSES" [Countdown Peak: #14] [1 of 2 appearances]
122. Nicki Minaj ft. Ariana Grande "Bed" [Countdown Peak: #23] [Nicki: 4 of 8 | Ariana: 1 of 5]
121. Khalid & Normani "Love Lies" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Khalid: 2 of 2 | Normani: 2 of 2]
120. Jess Glynne "All I Am" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [2 of 3 appearances]
119. Alessia Cara "Growing Pains" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 1 appearances]
118. Betty Who "Between You & Me" [Countdown Peak: #21] [1 of 3 appearances]
117. Cassadee Pope "One More Red Light" [Countdown Peak: #21] [1 of 2 appearances]
116. Alice Merton "Why So Serious" [Countdown Peak: #19] [1 of 2 appearances]

115. Ella Mai "Boo'd Up" [Countdown Peak: #19] [1 of 1 appearances]
114. NF "Let You Down" [Countdown Peak: #17] [1 of 1 appearances]
113. Jason Derulo ft. David Guetta & Nicki Minaj "Goodbye" [Ctdn Peak: #12] [Jason, David: 1 of 1 | Nicki: 5 of 8]
112. DJ Mustard ft. Nick Jonas "Anywhere" [Countdown Peak: #19] [DJ Mustard: 1 of 1 | Nick: 1 of 1]
111. Justin Timberlake "Filthy" [Countdown Peak: #11] [2 of 2 appearances]

vo3dfIo.png

Maroon5Wait.jpg600x600bf.png220px-No_Excuses.pngNicki_Minaj_Bed.pngKhalid_and_Normani_Love_Lies.png

jess-glynne-releases-new-single-all-i-am-01.jpg?fit=758%2C758&ssl=1220px-Growing_Pains_-_Alessia_Cara.jpgbetty-who.jpg?w=640Cassadee-Pope-One-More-Red-Light-Cover.jpgAlice-Merton.jpg

220px-Ella_Mai_Boo%27d_Up.png220px-NF_let_you_down_single_cover.jpg4761b8ad40a15951a8508477ef6f4975.1000x1000x1.jpg1525975351_ef0047c47a9c4c838810b3f70a3be756.jpg220px-Justin_Timberlake_-_Filthy_%28Official_Single_Cover%29.png

vo3dfIo.png

That's the end of Day 1! Check out page 1, post #2 for links to every update.

I'll also be adding recap lists for some of the essential categories, like this one.

REPLIES - DAY 1 PART 2:

2 hours ago, Tom Vercetti said:

I liked No Drama in the beginning but haven't played it in such a long time. 

Same here :keir: That goes for pretty much the whole Joyride album as well, except I've never liked it.

2 hours ago, mokitsu said:

apeshit and waves deserved better. i don't know what love is :clap3: so underrated

I'm not a 5H fan at all and Waves was actually the first song by a solo 5H member to chart on my Best Of, so I'd say it's lucky to be here :keir:
I know, right!

2 hours ago, lhdang2000 said:

Kelly's rendition of Never Enough. :smitten: 
Rewrite the Stars is cute. :smitten: 

Honestly, the original is unbothered but Kelly did a great job, as we all expected her to. And yep, it is :date:

2 hours ago, The Lion King said:

The Bradga songs >>>
I?‍♂️

Best Actor and Best Actress went off :clap3:

13 minutes ago, potent said:

All the Stars deserves better! But I knew it would be low I guess
Otherwise no big losses, although Apeshit will also be fairly high on my list :keir: 

Yeah I know that's gonna be a big one people comment on (and some already have) :-*
Well I already knew that :gaycat3:

• ATRL Moderator

:eek: great taste on this page. never fall in love is such a bop, goodbye, between you and me, bed,  waves 

I legit feel like I missed one of Cassadee's releases if I can't even remember if she released anything besides One More Red Light. 

No Excuses and Let You Down :clap3:. Sad that NF doesn't have another entry though. He's one of the few rappers that I actually didn't mind listening to this year and he doesn't rely on autotune or mumbling about **** and he isn't a ****ty piece of garbage like Lil Baby, 6ixnine, Kodak Black and Gunna. 

4 hours ago, Remmy said:

25. Allie X "Sunflower" [Sierra Burgess Is a Loser]
23. Panic! at the Disco "The Greatest Show" [The Greatest Showman: Reimagined]
22. Keala Settle & The Greatest Showman Ensemble "This Is Me" [The Greatest Showman]
21. Kelly Clarkson "Never Enough" [The Greatest Showman: Reimagined]
20. Hugh Jackman, Keala Settle, Zac Efron, Zendaya "The Greatest Show" [The Greatest Showman]
18. The Weeknd ft. Kendrick Lamar "Pray for Me" [Black Panther]
15. Zac Efron & Zendaya "Rewrite the Stars" [The Greatest Showman]

I love all of these :clap3: 

1 hour ago, Remmy said:

125. Maroon 5 "Wait" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 2 appearances]
124. Daya "Safe" [Countdown Peak: #24] [1 of 1 appearances]
121. Khalid & Normani "Love Lies" [Countdown Peak: N/A] [Khalid: 2 of 2 | Normani: 2 of 2]
114. NF "Let You Down" [Countdown Peak: #17] [1 of 1 appearances]
111. Justin Timberlake "Filthy" [Countdown Peak: #11] [2 of 2 appearances]

Taste :heart2: 

Wait & Filthy should have made it into the top 100 ?

Love lies is cute

Woaw. This Best of 2018 is so packedT. Complete with everything. :eek:

not Imaginary Friend and Sun in Our Eyes flopping :cries: 

All the Stars too :'( 

ASIB songs, The Other Side, Never Enough, Never Fall in Love :jonny4: whew, TASTE

Wait should've been GLM type of smash :'( 

Between You & Me already appearing :smitten: very promising for new album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.