Self-Titled was one of Apple Music’s Most Streamed Albums

PULSE.

16 minutes ago, ChampionCynthia said:

The person I replied to did shade Rep :rip:

OT: Congrats to her 2nd best album :clap3:

That could’ve easily been interpreted as them being surprised, you took it as shade for whatever reason.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• PULSE.

• swissman

• QueenBeyoncé

• AwardLegend

Top Posters In This Topic

18.  Camila Cabello  Camila

:clap3:

It's the 10th most streamed female album this year and the GIRLS are seething!!! 

It's turning five in a week! 

Legend

1 hour ago, alfonso12 said:

This. :lmao: 

It's literally the 10th most streamed female album... And its five years old... Lmaooo y'all pressed

2 hours ago, ChampionCynthia said:

And yet Rep was the #1 YE album of 2018, funny how that works

OT: Cute, did it chart on the BB200?

Rep did well on Spotify and sales so

2 hours ago, Ialmostdo said:

How is #74 one of the most streamed? But congrats I guess.

Do you know how many albums are on Apple Music? :skull:

Says a lot about how popular that service is compared to Spotify. Congrats to B tho!

1 hour ago, Calypso said:

It's the 10th most streamed female album this year and the GIRLS are seething!!! 

It's turning five in a week! 

Legend

They so pressed:lmao:

56 minutes ago, KillingYourCareer said:

Says a lot about how popular that service is compared to Spotify. Congrats to B tho!

Self-Titled has over a billion streams on spotify so... That's difficult to get, not everyone has that!

KillingYourCareer

1 hour ago, KillingYourCareer said:

ST has almost 2 billion streams on Spotify not everyone has that. :fan:

34 minutes ago, Shinning said:

Self-Titled has over a billion streams on spotify so... That's difficult to get, not everyone has that!

KillingYourCareer

28 minutes ago, PULSE. said:

ST has almost 2 billion streams on Spotify not everyone has that. :fan:

I'm not shading Beyoncé here, I'm shading Apple Music. :cm:

7 hours ago, Ialmostdo said:

How is #74 one of the most streamed? But congrats I guess.

It's the 10th most streamed female album.

Out of all the albums on the platform, it was streamed enough to have only 73 be streamed more.

This is quite simple.

But can we talk about how disproportionate the amount of female musicians are being streamed to male?

Expected Paramore :gaycat2:

7 hours ago, RudeBoyy said:

I mean, her last album isn’t on the platform so if her fans want to listen to her this is the one. Still pretty impressive though.

This logic would also apply to any artist who hasn't released in some time though. Their last albums should be on this list too if fans stream that way. It's got to be more than just Lemonade not being there that has made ST successful on Apple Music, like it just being an album that people want to listen to over and over.

Also Bey fans could have listened to: Destiny's Child, her four other albums, EIL, etc. This wasn't their only option for Beyoncé music.

This reminds me when she landed at #8 on Billboard's Year-End Top Female Artists list in 2015, despite her not having released an album since 2013, and a single since 2014.

Edited by swissman

1 hour ago, swissman said:

This logic would also apply to any artist who hasn't released in some time though. Their last albums should be on this list too if fans stream that way. It's got to be more than just Lemonade not being there that has made ST successful on Apple Music, like it just being an album that people want to listen to over and over.

Also Bey fans could have listened to: Destiny's Child, her four other albums, EIL, etc. This wasn't their only option for Beyoncé music.

Well yea, I did say it was still impressive. I was just saying it's her most recent solo album on the platform, and if she would release Lemonade onto AM it probably wouldn't be getting as many streams. I'm also bitter Lemonade isn't on AM so ignore me haha.

4 minutes ago, RudeBoyy said:

Well yea, I did say it was still impressive. I was just saying it's her most recent solo album on the platform, and if she would release Lemonade onto AM it probably wouldn't be getting as many streams. I'm also bitter Lemonade isn't on AM so ignore me haha.

:)

Ya it needs to be released on streaming soon!

It's a known fact ST is a classic album + she has one of the greatest streamed catalogue ! No quick little singles here, no need for radio, just pure talent and good music :fan:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.