• Mr.Fenty

• SLIME

• Temporal

• Renan90

7 hours ago, Fender said:

I'm surprised at The 1975, quite a decline from their last album 

Because it’s a bad album LOLBecause it’s a bad album LOL

I applauded Meghan for dodging this messy number

Not surprised at all at Ms. Cara and y’all shouldn’t be either.

Oh well we all saw this coming.

My girl deserves better than this.

Alessia shot herself in the foot by not evolving whatsoever. The sound is the same, the themes are the same, the aesthetic is damn near the same. It’s certainly not interesting. Combined with the long break between projects, I’m not surprised by these numbers at all.

6 hours ago, Ari29 said:

I feel like Meek owes a lot of this success to his features. Those are on heavy replay for me, the solo songs not so much.

The whole project really shows he’s being embraced by the industry in a way he never really was before the Drake beef/going back to prison. It’s interesting for sure, and I agree with you... I’m only listening to the features.

Alessia's music is faceless and she has no image. She was never going to last. No shade to her though, she started off ok with Here but the rest she could have skipped. 

6 minutes ago, umich said:

Not surprised at all at Ms. Cara and y’all shouldn’t be either.

sure SZA fan

• ATRL Moderator
2 hours ago, Thor said:

Just a couple of years ago, Alessia had that big hit with “The Fight Song” and now this. I- 

That's Rachel Platten :rip:

Good for Travis/Drake. Wow again at Mariah, this will go #1 at some point. Just hope it's this year

It’s what she deserves. 

Alesia gonna make a video of herself crying with her song playing in the background. 

Good riddance to Alessia. 

So much for the Daya haters on ATRL hiding behind Alessia to come for her :rip:

So does this mean the radio will stop payola'ing Alessia's basic ass songs that no one is buying/streaming

Alessia first album did nothing and sank without trace. So no surprise. She really had Portishead to thank for her career along with the likes of Zedd and Logic. They carried her. On her own she is not interesting. Features are her best bet.

Alessia has had no hits this era and people aren’t really feeling the new image and music.

I knew it was bad when chartdata didn’t post her with Lil Baby and 1975.

She’s still a small artist though hopefully she capitalizes on her time better next album.

5 hours ago, phreshprince said:

Because it’s a bad album LOLBecause it’s a bad album LOL

I actually like this album a lot

I need to check out their other albums

5 hours ago, RudeBoyy said:

Alessia's music is faceless and she has no image. She was never going to last. No shade to her though, she started off ok with Here but the rest she could have skipped. 

I didnt like the album. Growing Pains was the only song that stuck out to me. She might have to do more pop

14 minutes ago, Sinister said:

I actually like this album a lot

I need to check out their other albums

I didnt like the album. Growing Pains was the only song that stuck out to me. She might have to do more pop

I didn’t listen and I’m gonna take you word that it’s not worth it. Last I heard was growing pains and I disliked it.

I think it's really commendable that Alessia still released even when things weren't looking so great. She just needs an image change. Let me stream her album :clap3: 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.