BB: "SICKO MODE" vs. "Thank u, next" for #1 next week

QueenofCopyPaste

QueenofCopyPaste

"Next," which plummets 29 percent in overall activity week-over-week, wins a fairly tight race over Travis Scott's "Sicko Mode" (up 4 percent), which spends a fourth total frame at its No. 2 Hot 100 high. The track keeps at No. 4 on Streaming Songs (37 million, up 5 percent) and rises 7-6 on Digital Song Sales (18,000, up 3 percent) and 9-8 on Radio Songs (62 million, up 3 percent). "Sicko" posts a fifth week at No. 1 on both the Hot R&B/Hip-Hop Songs and Hot Rap Songs charts.

With the sharp decline of "Next" and the advance of "Sicko," the latter seems in play for No. 1 on the Hot 100 next week, although if Grande releases a proper video for the former during the current tracking week (ending Nov. 29), "Next" would likely surge in streaming. Grande has released two videos for "Next" so far -- an audio clip upon its release Nov. 3 and a lyric video Nov. 6 -- and has since teased the song's forthcoming official proper video, believed to be in the vein of such early 2000s movies as Mean GirlsBring It OnLegally Blonde and 13 Going on 30.

https://www.billboard.com/articles/columns/chart-beat/8486514/ariana-grande-thank-u-next-third-week-hot-100-panic-at-the-disco

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Thuggin

• slw84

• Scandal

• Katamari

Id love Drake to get another #1 this year.  Hopefully billboard will give him the credit as he is rapping most of the song. 

4 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Eh. Whatever. Sicko Mode is huge so it can snatch one week. TUN would return to #1 anyway.

Girl, the entitlement jumped out. It took ariana 50 11 years to get a #1 and this is how you act at...

ariana proved her point.

i wanted Halsey to replace but hey hopefully all3 get a #1.

I love Sicko Mode so I hope it can get one week at #1, as long as Ariana goes back the following week. It's a shame that the week it was supposed to go #1 was the same week TUN dropped :rip:

Sicko deserves it, it has been in the charts in top 5 for months now 

1 minute ago, slw84 said:

Girl, the entitlement jumped out. It took ariana 50 11 years to get a #1 and this is how you act at...

ariana proved her point.

i wanted Halsey to replace but hey hopefully all3 get a #1.

Huh? :huh: How am I entitled? I literally just said I’m fine with Sicko Mode snatching because it’s bigger than its peak reflects. I’m a little disappointed TUN will likely fall off, but it’s probably returning to #1 after the video.

8 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Huh? :huh: How am I entitled? I literally just said I’m fine with Sicko Mode snatching because it’s bigger than its peak reflects. I’m a little disappointed TUN will likely fall off, but it’s probably returning to #1 after the video.

ok. I said that b4 making my dinner . Possibly just hangry sorry...:hug: 

6 minutes ago, umich said:

Sicko Mode pulling a Havana

Pulling a Psycho not a Havana

8 minutes ago, umich said:

Sicko Mode pulling a Havana

it won’t need a discount and album release for #1 :mandown:

Sicko mode is a bop so it definitely deserves it good on Ariana for even getting #1 so as a fan of hers I’am content with this :party: 

Roman Holiday

Sicko Mode doesn’t need it, but a week at #1 would be deserving. I feel like it’s much bigger than GLY was, ironically. 

4 minutes ago, Scandal said:

it won’t need a discount and album release for #1 :mandown:

Sicko Mode is discounted nnn

2 minutes ago, Thuggin said:

Sicko Mode is discounted nnn

oh cjdjdjdn it isn’t in canada so assumed it wasn’t in the US either 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.