Usher's new album sells only 4k copies

Assassin

1 minute ago, Safe&Sound said:

He released an album?

I think he doesnt follow the trend and build his artistry, really ruin him

No one asked for him to perform on SB or Vangaurd when JT did, when JT never reached his peak

Usher followed trends which led to his demise

He performed with BEP in the superbowl actually

9 minutes ago, Enoch said:

My way had three top 2 songs

Only one of them was a pop hit. Usher didn’t really break out as a pop supported artist until 8701 

liberalmusiclover

Wow. The herpes accusations really tarnished his legacy. ATRL said he was bigger and more legendary than Justin Timberlake. 

On 10/21/2018 at 9:11 PM, liberalmusiclover said:

Wow. The herpes accusations really tarnished his legacy. ATRL said he was bigger and more legendary than Justin Timberlake. 

And he is!

On 10/20/2018 at 7:37 PM, Safe&Sound said:

He released an album?

I think he doesnt follow the trend and build his artistry, really ruin him

No one asked for him to perform on SB or Vangaurd when JT did, when JT never reached his peak

He did perform at the Superbowl with BEP. He probably should've been the headliner that year but BEP was SO massive at the time.

--

It was a surprise EP and a gift to the fans. 4K sales is tragic but he literally did 0 promo for it and just wanted to celebrate his damn birthday. 

He's had some huge massive era's and Confessions is such a great album but I miss when he was slaying. The new music sucks.

On 10/20/2018 at 8:13 PM, EnoughSaid said:

It’s sad that 8701 and Confessions are his only huge eras. My Way did fantastic thoug and even though it’s certified higher than 8701 the latter feels like a bigger era for him with the mainstream hits. The rest of his eras were either he was getting to more popularity or holding on from declining popularity to flopping

I can't help but think this all started with his marriage/divorce... :laugh: 

He has had a string of bad PR nightmares, starting with his marriage/divorce, the accident with his step son, the STD stuff.  Like, whew...bruh.  And the music wasn't as on point on top of ALL that.  

On 10/22/2018 at 12:11 AM, liberalmusiclover said:

Nah...go back to his marriage/divorce.  That was the beginning of the downfall lol.  

On 10/19/2018 at 7:12 PM, Drake Lindo said:

Album is Amazing

Literally half the tracklist was good :skull: 

Zaytovens watermark ruined it tbh. who wants to hear Zaytoven at the beginning of each track on a project :deadbanana2: 

On 10/20/2018 at 4:18 PM, stevyy said:

1994 - uncertified - Usher

1997 - 6x Platinum - My Way

1999 - Gold - Live

2001 - 4x Platinum - 8701

2004 - 10x Platinum - Confessions

2008 - 1x Platinum - Here I Stand

2010 - 1x Platinum - Raymond Vs. Raymond

2012 - uncertified - Looking 4 Myself

2016 - uncertified - Hard II Love

2018 - uncertified - A

Wow I never realized how big his drop off was 

On ‎10‎/‎20‎/‎2018 at 8:11 AM, Cap10Planet said:

Drake's future

9so7twy.gif

Hope that future comes soon.

Edited by pieuxvu

On 10/20/2018 at 3:18 PM, stevyy said:

1994 - uncertified - Usher

1997 - 6x Platinum - My Way

1999 - Gold - Live

2001 - 4x Platinum - 8701

2004 - 10x Platinum - Confessions

2008 - 1x Platinum - Here I Stand

2010 - 1x Platinum - Raymond Vs. Raymond

2012 - uncertified - Looking 4 Myself

2016 - uncertified - Hard II Love

2018 - uncertified - A

Do you know what the current sales of Here I Stand, Raymond Vs. Raymond, and Looking 4 Myself are? Based on the singles runs of those 3 projects (*especially Raymond Vs Raymond and the Versus re-release*) I suspect he pulled a Beyonce and just hasn't asked his label to get them certified. 

if he wouldve done a whole promotour and announcement and **** it wouldve been embarrassing but this is just some side project he dropped out of the blue

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.