HDD: FINAL Gaga 134K (-39% second week)

iHype.

7 minutes ago, NickARTPOP said:

Literally no one is claiming that, I honestly truly promise you that it is not that serious and absolutely no one is denying Bradley's contributions to the soundtrack. But for the record, saying that Gaga was more involved with the creation of the soundtrack is a fact.

Check the previous page. One of them is claiming that the album is Gaga’s only. I am aware the majority of the album is Gaga tracks but the official credits are all that matter. I just don’t appreciate monsters taking credit for literally everything in this situation. Had this been any other pop girl they’d be the first ones to discredit them.

• Replies 476
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Jet

• liberalmusiclover

• Diocles

• erianoillim

3 minutes ago, Jet said:

Check the previous page. One of them is claiming that the album is Gaga’s only. I am aware the majority of the album is Gaga tracks but the official credits are all that matter. I just don’t appreciate monsters taking credit for literally everything in this situation. Had this been any other pop girl they’d be the first ones to discredit them.

This doesn't add up. So is it just one member or is it multiple?

Either way, you're bothered. Go get some air. Inhale for seven seconds. Exhale for eight.

OT: We love successful joint albums. That's hard to get, not everyone has that!

PlI5jCQ.gif

The album is awesome congrats 

but do yall know which songs didn't make it in the movie because there are some songs I don't remember being in the movie...

6 hours ago, Erotic said:

#1 again wow not everyone has that, even for a week 

No bundles

No gimmicks 

No tabloid fodder 

Just genuine interest and support

2ivz0vo.jpg

Are Gaga and Cardi the only females to go #1 with no bundles this year?

6 hours ago, iHype. said:

:skull:

He's miserable about this, I can tell. :ahh:

4 minutes ago, Juanny said:

Can you leave. 

Congrats Gaga. :clap3: 

:hoetenks:

liberalmusiclover

Wow at her blocking 21 Pilots AND Quavo. It’s safe to say that Miss Gaga is BACK and full force at that. :clap3: 

liberalmusiclover
6 hours ago, Riri. said:

125K? that's it? 

Organic sales and streams, and this is its second week. Not everyone can be a true Queen of the charts *looks at Billboard Artist 100*.

9 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Wow at her blocking 21 Pilots AND Quavo. It’s safe to say that Miss Gaga is BACK and full force at that. :clap3: 

Real question tho and no shade

Did you just hate on her because you felt like her success wasn’t up to your standards? :rip:

top 2 and not #2 :clap3: 

wish it can top box office too but whatever :cm: 

Just now, Blade said:

Did you just hate on her because you felt like her success wasn’t up to your standards? :rip:

I'm not sure if they're trolling or not at this point. I've seen so many OGH comments from that user before lmao.

OT: YAS GAGA, YAS BRADLEY. 

liberalmusiclover
8 minutes ago, Blade said:

I just was not a fan of the music post The Fame Monster, but I love the ASIB film and soundtrack and am an Allygator so I’m rooting for her success. 

14 minutes ago, Yves said:

Great numbers for the second week of a #1 album. No merch bundles needed too!

gZNKbe9.gif

lies

liberalmusiclover
1 minute ago, Riri. said:

lies

3X Billboard Hot 100 chart topper and 6X Grammy Award winner Lady Gaga is enjoying a second week at #1. Not everyone has that. 

Just now, liberalmusiclover said:

3X Billboard Hot 100 chart topper and 6X Grammy Award winner Lady Gaga is enjoying a second week at #1. Not everyone has that. 

So you agree that she is using bundles for sales. Good. 

6 minutes ago, Riri. said:

lies

Be that as it may, the album is still selling well, even if you remove the merch bundles. This ain't one of those front-loaded albums, sweetie! :heart2:

Edited by Yves

liberalmusiclover
1 minute ago, Riri. said:

So you agree that she is using bundles for sales. Good. 

No. The album is #1 and #2 on iTunes. The film is still the #2 film in the country. She’s 3 of the top 5 songs on iTunes. Miss Gaga’s sales, streams, and track sales are organic. 

maxresdefault.jpg

2 minutes ago, liberalmusiclover said:

No. The album is #1 and #2 on iTunes. The film is still the #2 film in the country. She’s 3 of the top 5 songs on iTunes. Miss Gaga’s sales, streams, and track sales are organic. 

maxresdefault.jpg

:clap3: preach, sis

is it truly a gaga album, tho? NOT HATING, so dont try it! she isn't featured  on 1/2 the songs.

liberalmusiclover
1 minute ago, erianoillim said:

:clap3: preach, sis

Like someone is spending $35 just to get the album when they can just stream it on YouTube for free. Meanwhile, a certain rapper had $5 bundles for her album. I can’t. 

1 minute ago, liberalmusiclover said:

Like someone is spending $35 just to get the album when they can just stream it on YouTube for free. Meanwhile, a certain rapper had $5 bundles for her album. I can’t. 

Not to mention ASIB is also #1 and #2 on Amazon! Like :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.